The Broncos Chargers and Cowboys are about to reshape the NFL landscape

Nothing is set in stone right now and we are a long way from the day this can be made official, but the Broncos, Chargers, and Cowboys have entered preliminary discussions (read: they're partying together in Vegas) about a three way trade that would result in Draft picks to the Cowboys, Tony Romo to the Chargers, and Phillip Rivers to the Broncos. Denver may be giving up a player though not sure who it could be. I'm told Von Miller is untouchable, as is Chris Harris Jr, but the rest of the roster is fair game as of right now.

Schefter knows about this I'd expect him to start drumming up rumors during the quiet week next week.

Strap in. The new league year is gonna be a doozy!

broncos maybe, if romo stays healthy
cowboys yes
>chorgers

Broncos are getting Rivers, not Romo. Chargers are getting Romo.

>MFW Felipe Rios wins a ring in Denver

>rivers to denver

pls no i like rivers

this nigga teeth look like a bronco god damn fa.m

>Have a shit team with a bunch of holes
>decide to trade your very good but old quarterback for another very good but old quarterback with injury concerns instead of actually rebuilding your team

>3 aging teams with aging QBs and only one team has a competent oline
Can't wait

Why the fuck would romo agree to go to the chorgers

>Rivers to Denver
>with Dat D and Sanders/DT

Romo would look bretty gud in a Chargers uni

Yeah calling bullshit. What are your sources faggot

Yall are some role playing faggots
Rivers has a no trade clause

>all those years of autistically screeching at TYBR threads would now be in my shitposting arsenal

A man can dream, right?

So Denver gets Rios, Boys get picks and Chargers assumedly get romo and picks?

There wouldn't be much of a point for chargers in trading Rivers for Romo straight-on.

>New Coaching staff
>New Oline
>Rios finally gets a ring
>With Denver
>Defence sets records beating even their 2016 Owl
My dick couldnt handle it. Please Elway, work your magic and bring the salt to Sup Forums never before seen.

rivers got nothing on siemian

Why would the Cowboys let their best QB leave?

what do you mean? they're keeping dak

Romo would have beaten the Packers.

you realize the NFL is fixed right?

Chargers fan here

Fuck the Broncos but I hope it happens. This team is never gonna be worthy of Rivers and he deserves a chance to win something before his career is kill

Romo to the Chargers makes no sense for Romo or the Chargers

I don't see the point in the Chargers involvement. why would they bother swapping rivers for romo? why would denver put in extra work to get rivers instead of just getting romo straight up?

This.
Romo could not stay healthy behind the best o-line in the game, if he goes to the Chargers, he will be dead by the bye week.

>Phillip Rivers to the Broncos
I don't believe this

>Phillip Rivers to the Broncos
I know you're full of shit, because the talk yesterday about Phil going to the 9ers was demonstrated as an opportunity to highlight how he would never go anywhere, but fuck if I didn't wish it were true. He and Gates are the only reasons I'm planning to stick with the Chorgers until they retire, but if he went to Denver, so would I.

>mfw

This would be a dumb fucking trade for the Chargers. >We don't gain anything by getting Romo (if anything, it's a downgrade) and unless we get picks as well it seems pointless.

Though it is Dean Spanos so I guess I better get a LA Romo Jersey soon.

>Though it is Dean Spanos
John, technically since he runs football operations for the franchise, but he is still a Spanos and therefore an idiot so there you go.

Personally, I'd follow Rivers to the Broncos in a heartbeat.

>being this delusional

Samefag

I love Rivers and I'll root for him no matter where he goes like I did when LT was a Jet, but I couldn't bring myself to root for the Buncos. If I was gonna jump ship from the Bolts I'd leave the AFC West entirely.

>If I was gonna jump ship from the Bolts I'd leave the AFC West entirely.
See, despite understanding where you are coming from, as someone who feels betrayed by the Spanos decision to disregard 56 years of fandom The AFC West is probably where I'm inclined to turn to first. My hostility towards the other teams of the division was based entirely on their rivalry with a team I no longer support. Because of my hostility towards to LA Chargers moving forwards, I'm inclined to support a team that has two opportunities a year to BTFO of them than any other that is dependent on only having a chance to once if the League schedules the two divisions against one another.