Animal rekt thread

animal rekt thread

no shovel dog?
This board is going straight to shit.

You know, this thread is actually comforting to me. Here's why:
Most of these images are just of sick doggos or doggos undergoing medical treatment, not people ending animals' lives in horrible ways or torturing them. However I have seen a fair share of the latter, because people suck, but this thread so far gives me more faith in Sup Forums than it probably should

oh boy

Chinks are cancer

A VERY LONG TIME AGO THERE WAS A VIDEO OS A ASIAN WOMAN BURING A DOG THIT A GAS TOURCH ON A REKT TREAD , DOES ENYONE HAVE IT?

Fucking KIKES, get off Sup Forums right now.

No sympathy of any sort

Oh this faggot again. Didn't you mommy give you enough attention today?

You were bullied in high school. Admit it.

Thx fam , do you have more?

Cute kitty

I've been bullied in the past but that was because I was told that the smart ones don't hit back. The typical bullshit I found to be wrong later on.

I still detest violence or torturing animals but apparently OP hasn't got over his past.

I hope you die in the slowest and most painful way possible. You scum.

You are the best fam

you have a mental illness bro

Monster hunters, hes forging a weapon out of it

Really what's wrong with you guys? How could you be against an animal who haven't messed with you? Please get some help.

Didn't call myself smart and apparently you dont fall for this very category either for misunderstanding what you just read. Either you have nonexistant self esteem you try to back up with animal abuse because they are weaker than humans, or just want attention. In either way you are just trash.

>You are fool

So it makes me a fag? You are a simple minded,not only for enjoying this kind of stuff but giving that elaborated responses, I guess it took you so long to get such a intelligent reply message.

>How could you hurr do it durrr

Stfu faggot. If you're offended gtfo. Don't annoy us.

you all need to die

Post pictures of dead/dying niggers/sand niggers.

> being so newfag he never knew a Sup Forums that wasn't cancer
> calls other people fool, even though he comes here

You are only a coward hiding behind an anonymous post but even in the real life you are still being a coward. Deal with that.

You guys must be big scary alpha males. I'm certainly frightened of you.. lel.

Insta ban if you try to upload it

>implying I would fight anyone IRL and not just shoot someone for assaulting me

Fuck you OP you human garbage scum

Hahahahaha hahahahaha he look like piece of fucking shit, my dream is that this dog die painful death

That's it, time to become an edgy assassin and learn these pigs a lesson..

Oh no! Random dogs getting killed by random ppl! Call 911 friends!

You are all far too new. One of the points of these threads is to act as a sieve to get you the hell off this site. And if you're gonna stay, get used to it, it's never Sup Forums that changes, it's you. One of the first posts I made upon my many years' hiatus return to Sup Forums was one exasperated and appalled at the sickness and fucked up attitude of the people who do these threads. They are beyond help. They do not fit in with the human race. This place is one of their last bastions of belonging, and they will cling to it. Sick, wretched bastards who enjoy watching the death and pain of living beings are who you're dealing with. You really think a few lines of text are going to right that?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

You my boy, just iced the cake. Oh my!

A coward, a bitch and a little faggot in all walks of life.

And you think I'd give some gun smuggling nigger the chance to pull his 'gat' on me? Very sneaky sir, very sneaky. I'd be up in your shit out of nowhere like a ghost! boo! My hand around your neck choking the life out of you while I canibalise your facial extremities!

I'm still going to become an edgy assassin and chop their dicks off and feed it to the dogs. How ironic actually.

>Nigger

I agree with every word. Still I think it is worth showing random wonderers, that there are people who dont tolerate these actions and do what they can to show their indignation. I can only write a comment, and they can (no ague about that) only send a fucked up pic. But I believe in my cause.

They should have the right to live and not be persecuted and hunted to extinction. What rights do we humans have in destroying animals natural habitat and conducting experiments on them. We have no right, but we do all those things because we can and we think we are smart when infact we have the brains of a carrot. People who hunt for sport are A holes and i think i should have the right to hunt hunters, they should be fair game too. If you wanna go into the woods armed to the teeth then i should be allowed to be waiting there to blow your head off because the way i see it there's nothing clever in blowing the head off a deer and hanging its head on the wall. Every living thing has a right to exist and live its life. Killing for sport or for science doesn't wash with me and those who do it should have it done to them. And im more than willing to oblige.

Yes i AM, i know. Because truly i love dogs and i fucking hate people who Hurts them. Peace for you! I love you bro! Hope you have a good day ! :))

Lol he's such a normeeeiii xxddd

yooo I had that toy as a kid. those guys were the shit

More cats damnit

Niggers killed cat jesus.

Worhtless animals lol

CEASE THIS AT ONCE YOU HERETICS!

What kind of Tumbler faggot are you? Please tell me more. I'm dying to know....

Deus Vults!!!!

you idiot niggers better be remembering:
'sage' goes in Options

kek faggots

BE GONE AT ONCE HEATHENS

more worthless than a dungeon dweller than you ? i just literally laughed so much haha ah yes keep your grammar correction by yourself

Hush your tongue whore

holy fuck this image triggered me
>24% battery not charging
>screenshot of an image
>not even cropped to the borders of the actual image
>mobile posting
stop aggravating my OCDtism

and seriously, remember to sage if you're gonna crusade

nothing worse than people who like watching doggos hurt

Good job guys

MODS... PLEASE..