Hi Sup Forums.Im sharing a very special story with you.When I was around my 19 years old,2009...

Hi Sup Forums.Im sharing a very special story with you.When I was around my 19 years old,2009,I moved to Tokyo with my wife Yukari.I worked for 3 years in a 7-Eleven in Asaka.I finished everyday really tired,I got home around 12 am each journal.Life was normal after one day.I finished working and I got out of the store,where I found a cat,standing right there,at the entrance.It was making sounds,so I took a piece of chocolate (yeah,I stole it :) and I gave it to him.Well,it was "her".After that day,the cat was there,waiting for me and my chocolate.I even tried to gave her another kind of chocolate,and she refused.I decided to call her Kioko.One day a very old woman in my street saw my with Kioko and she told me that the owner of the cat was a very old woman who died years ago,and that Kioko was in the house´s windows everyday like she used to do since the death.And well,our relationship got very hard,so I adopted her.And well,here you have her (always eating -.-)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theobromine_poisoning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that a new Murakami novel being leaked?

Don´t hype,it isn´t xD

i thought chocolate kills cats and dogs?

you stoopid!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theobromine_poisoning

The bait isnt strong enough

>XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

RAWR EX DEE

Nah.Eventually if you give 50 chocolates each day,you can kill them.

XDD lol

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this. Waiting for the windup bird or raining leeches.

あさかはどうですか。

Come on,this can´t kill even a fly.I gave Kioko this ones

I stopped working there and I moved to an office near the center.I worked there while my career.

>50 chocolates each day
cats cant digest chocolate. any amount you give will just build up until they are poisoned, die or have organ failures

>you give will just build
They weren´t chocolates.Chocobis are a kind of cookies with a very very small portion of chocolate,not even similar to KitKat,so don´t worry about,she hasn´t experienced any stomach disease.

>Ingredients Cookies Snack Chocobi Shin Chan: sugar, vegetable oil, corn grits, breadcrumbs ( WHEAT ), Margarine,sweetened condensed MILK , cocoa powder
>cocoa powder
>1.5 tablespoons of cocoa powder can poison a cat

if your cat is alive you're lucky

今、どこですか。

Do that cat a favor and give it to someone who can properly feed it.

>。
Are you stupid? Do you think that my cat´s diet it´s only chocolate? I even don´t give her more chocolate at all.

can you upload picture petting her?

Hi Sup Forums.Im sharing a very special story with you.When I was around my 19 years old2009I moved to Tokyo with my wife Yukari.I worked for 3 years in a 7-Eleven in Asaka.I finished everyday really tiredI got home around 12 am each journal.Life was normal after one day.I finished working and I got out of the store where I found a cat standing right there at the entrance.It was making sounds so I took a piece of chocolate (yeah,I stole it :) and I gave it to him.Well it was "her".After that day the cat was there waiting for me and my chocolate.I even tried to gave her another kind of chocolate and she refused.I decided to call her Kioko.One day a very old woman in my street saw my with Kioko and she told me that the owner of the cat was a very old woman who died years ago and that Kioko was in the house´s windows everyday like she used to do since the death.And well our relationship got very hard so I adopted her.And well here you have her (always eating -.-)
Yay, I am editor. So you got pussy. Neat.

Ok let me take it

What the hell...that would be my cat if I gave her chocolate for one month