Name one flaw of Godfather Part III other than this cunt

Name one flaw of Godfather Part III other than this cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJTBrbPIHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, because she was literally perfect.

I remember when I watched it, I immediately was in love with her, I cant explain it. She is really attractive,but is fugly at the same time. Im not sure if that makes her a patrician waifu or a shit-tier waifu

I didn't find her too obnoxious.

Overall I think the movie gets undeserved hate as the only thing that really stands out to me is the helicopter assassination scene(lucky coat guy).

Plus, it was cool to see the actor that played Michael's bodyguard in Sicily, Calo, reprise his role.

The whole incest angle was fucking strange fa.m

she was the first on screen character I developed feelings for.

I remember seeing the gnocci rolling scene and almost fainting because I wanted to be with her so badly.

It's probably because she looked attainable and was adorable and innocent and pure.

Every time Garcia is on screen we have to be reminded that he's angry like his dad, smart like his uncle and so on

If Sofia Coppola was your cousin and she came on to you, you wouldn't try to fuck her?

who is that ugly actress? is she related to someone important?

fuck off vince

Pacino's bullshit blood sugar episodes

>go spy on the Turk, you'll be fine
>go shoot Roth in an airport, you'll be fine
>go stab a boss in his office, you'll be fine

Were they a bad family?

Is there a word for women who are attractive because of their ugly/unusual faces? Not in spite of the ugly face but because of it

And what is the reason for it? Is it because they seem attainable/down to earth? Is it because they are unique?

Directed by a woman.

"unconventional beauty"

Either it's a paradox where something is so ugly it comes back around and becomes beautiful, or it's something I can't quite explain. Maybe it's ironic appreciation

>tfw never had female cousins around growing up to help explore our sexuality together

She was the best part of the film and the only thing about Michael's story arc throughout the trilogy that paid off. He could basically have everything he wanted but he couldn't save his fucking daughter. It makes his high point in the 2nd film seem hollow in hindsight.

>It makes his high point in the 2nd film seem hollow in hindsight.

What was his high point?

His life was horrible throughout

someone post the trying on underwear quote

Sofia isn't ugly at all.

unusual without an obvious explanation isn't automatically ugly.

For you

For me it's the son. He was such a little bitch. I wish michales wife from Italy was still alive she was better than Kay

While we're on the topic of unconventional beauty, what are your thoughts on pic related

Something about her makes me want to be in bed with her all day

>immobiliari
the plot is some borderline incomprehensible who cares bullshit

There is nothing unconventional about these people at all.

My Trainspotting VHS tape had some tracking issues on a few scenes if you know what I mean.

It could've been Winona. Still not sure whether it would've been an improvement.

was a decent goal tbf

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJTBrbPIHQ

Kelly Macdonald may not fit the definition for "unconventional beauty" but my attraction to her is greater than what you'd expect given her objective beauty

She is obviously not an objective 10/10 or 9/10 or 8/10

But subjectively I would say she is a 10/10

I actually don't know what you mean

Are you implying that you damaged your VHS tape of Trainspotting because you were constantly watching her scenes over and over?

Yes

Luckily I have the DVD now. She was one of my first faps back in the day.

Quality first fap