web.mit.edu/facts/international.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The later seasons were dogshit

2>5>3>4>1>6>7

>tfw a little stitious

YO IM PRISON MIKE

any time Michael is off screen it's shit

yes

It's only good when it's being sadistic. The worst moments in the show are the wedding and Michael's proposal. Those moments and ones like them are wildly out of the blue and just plain faggy. The last couple seasons suck because they thought the show was a comedy

I love it, but they stretched it out way too long, and if anything should have just ended it when Steve left.

Dwight is gold. Besides him and maybe Michael who gets a little cringey sometimes, the show has no artistic or comedic merit.

The two Office versions really highlight the difference in IQ between UK and American audiences.

On the one hand, we have the UK version. Subtle, intelligent humour that isn't "laugh out loud" random nonsense, but rather more satisfying and high brow material.

On the other hand, we have the American version. "Random", "in your face" cheap laughs at every opportunity. A show fit for none other than the droney stupid American audience.

>who gets a little cringey sometimes

Did you not understand the point of this show?

should've ended when MS left

I would think something like the number of top 10 universities would highlight the difference, but sure, use a TV show if it makes you feel better.

More foreigners than Americans in every one of those universities.

The UK Office isn't subtle you fedora tipping fuck. It is believable and quite grounded in reality compared to the US Office which can be quite wacky and cartoonish but neither shows are "high brow" and LMAO at you for thinking that

just because it's subtle doesn't mean it's good. I've watched the uk office a couple of times and there aren't many points that really make you laugh.
There is a lot of subtlety to the american office as well though the boss in it is more humorous than ricky gervais.
I feel like the uk office gets points from a lot of people for being kinda depressing and not having any real up moments.

Typical American looking to get a quick belly of laughs

web.mit.edu/facts/international.html
Hardly. Even if there were, why do you think they come here? Keep grasping at straws though ahmed.

They come here to get education from the majority foreign professors

Only after Carrel left