Are you racist? Yes? If so, why not?

Are you racist? Yes? If so, why not?

yes because muslims go kaboom and blacks smell like shit and use their welfare to buy shoes and drugs

never stop being you

i agree about the racism. it's a healthy trait, but for real, is english your first language?

If you saw an individual Muslim or black peson who wasn't shitty, you'd judge them individually right?

If so, then you're not really a racist, just the loose version of the word 'racist'. If that makes you feel any better, unless you don't care either way.

I'm not racist I'm just not denying the fact that the crime rated is growing quickly in the netherlands since we let the fucking blacks and muslims have rights our government is watching away from it but we all see what's happening around the world musslims and blacks are trying to take over they don't want multicultural cities they want the world see black and i'm not talking about all of them just about the majority of them

pick any city that niggers live in, user. lots of problems in that city and no solutions. the problem is the niggers. only solution is to move them or exterminate them. it's a question of numbers. it is all of them. pic somewhat related

Not really
I judge people on intelligence rather than pigment

I guess I am even though IRL I try my best to restrain it. But I'm deeply racist. That's for sure. I do think around 90-99% of the muslim population of Denmark should be deported. With or without their concent.

I do belive that the surounding contries which took tons more muslims than Denmark will succumb within 10-15 years or less if something largescale happened that triggered a rebellion among them.

I won't throw molotov coctails at them but if a fullscale civil war erupted then I would deffinatly take part in it somehow unless I had a contry with peace where I could flee to. Poland or the baltic states for instance.

I'ts time we take down all kind of churches and governments time to take down the 1 percent and give the power back to the 99%

lol, Rune?

i'm fine with anybody else except koreans on their peninsula

I wouldn't be, if niggers stopped invading my country

Nope.

I am, I worked in retail long enough to tell you stereotypes are based on truisms. but in having said that white people that are 35 and under are becoming just as bad in their own way

no i hate all muslims and blacks. fuck them

>Am racist
>Because raised racist
I remember being a kid and having indian and chinese friends. Growing up, parents would say all sorts of bad shit bout them. They were closet racists too so yeah fucking hypocrites.
>The Indians would fart to worship their cow gods, or their eyes are wide af because their girls are too revealing.
>The Chinese eat babies; their slanty because smoke from incense keeps getting into their eyes.

Being the good boy that I am, I just listen to them and I guess, eventually emulate them. In my early 20's now and I unironically support my race and hate others. Now my parents think I'm shitty because I'm openly racist.

Every human is born a "racist", that's just how we are, denying it is lying to your self.

Can I be racist against "white people"?

There are differences between humans and i do not deny that there are races. Hence i am a racist. But i do not really hate other races, only niggers a litle bit maybe. they should live in their natural habitat and not in europe

racism is your way to state your IQ

Yes. Why ? Because I have a free will and can say whatever I want.

then you are fucking retarded

kys asap

Yes, I got jumped by 3 niggers when I was 13-14(not sure) for my allowance. They do it to them selves