Why the fuck they wasted Jena Malone on such a shitty minor role? And most of all, why the fuck did they lie to us...

Why the fuck they wasted Jena Malone on such a shitty minor role? And most of all, why the fuck did they lie to us, confirming it was Barbara Gordon?

say it with me,
> "Zack Snyder is a fucking hack."

Fucker shot Jimmy Olsen in the head in the first ten minutes of the film too.

Source of someone confirming that?

This is what I hated.

People defend Zack Snyder yet he killed Jimmy off in only a 3 minute screen time.

>We will never get Jimmy working with Clark and Lois in Man of Steel 2
Snyder fucked up

she's a used up whore. just be glad Snyder threw her a bone and put that slut in his movie

I'd rather Jimmy be dead than a nigger like he is on Supergirl.

Because she'll be important later. WB just isn't very good at making the universe building scenes feel like they have point in the movie they're in.

I like the crazy comics from the 1950's where Jimmy did stupid shit like hypnotizing Lois into being his girlfriend, or stealing Superman's birthday cake.

Too bad they'd never make a movie about that.

Fucking Snyder had to destroy Jimmy

if it were a marvel audience she would need her own movie

I hated that shit and even worse Jimmy was secretly the new CIA

What the hell was Lex gonna do with Doomsday assuming Batman had actually followed through and killed Superman, like he very nearly did? I can't imagine he could have just hit the abort button mere minutes before Doomsday was ready to hatch. It just seems like a retardedly overpowered and unpredictable backup plan.

We will never have Clark Kent again either because he was declared dead

they explain it in the ultimate cut

Can someone explain what the bullet thing was? I still don't understand that entire side story.

Also, I liked seeing her naked in the Neon Demon.

they dont

>he was assembling the justice league
bullshit and even so they would be destroyed by DD

Why was a quarter of the movie Lois finding out that Lex is evil, and then nothing coming of it?

>triggered cuck who can't Sup Forumspe

He went to jail though.

So she would have something to do.
Except Lois figuring it out wouldn't have changed that, Lex still would have gone to jail for unleashing a huge monster and kidnapping Lois and Martha.

i got upset too. but i realised emma stone should be the batgirl.

>Except Lois figuring it out wouldn't have changed that, Lex still would have gone to jail for unleashing a huge monster and kidnapping Lois and Martha.

>what are additional charges and exonerating Superman, no matter if its post humously, of the senate bombing

the bullet she recovered from the desert shootout was made out of a special metal (same metal as the wheelchair that exploded) that was later revealed to be made by lexcorp. basically how she found outlex was behind everthing.

Actually retard they confirmed multiple times she wasn't Barbara and asked people to please stop spreading that dumb rumor.

But could the bullets hurt Superman?

I saw the extended edition, but felt like I missed something.

i dont think so. really just a way for her to do somethin and contribute.

> why the fuck did they lie to us, confirming it was Barbara Gordon?
they never fucking did you stupid faggot

lex was making his own JL and hoped to control his "son" doomsday, this isnt hard to piece together.