> fucking mess right now. How can I get rid
> of Sunflower's body? Please help.
>
> TLDR; dead prostitute on my floor; need to
> get rid of body.

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

learn how to greentext summerfag

Proof or it didnt happened and I hope op is not a fag

if she was at your place she probably told her boss where she was going, so you'd better prepare to have visit soon dude

Dun drop the soap Sup Forumsro

What you want me to post a picture of a dead body online? You really think I'm that fucking stupid.

You should rot in a cell just for that butchered fucking greentext.

hide her under the bed -> problem solved

Gay and fake

Yes . just do it so we can help you

Wait at night and drop her in an alley, put her on top of a small mattress, when they autopsiate her shell be found as a street dwelling hooker who odd'd, even if they trace you you can say she visited you, odd'd on your home and you got scared and didnt know what to do so put her there, act neurotic, they get a psychologist

I've got slightly more important things to worry about than text formatting...

fuck her till she disintegrates from the pressure

fuck off you cancer summerfag.
you are on Sup Forums you know that everything here without a timestamp is invalid.

GET OUT OF THERE

idk why people get off trying to troll people on Sup Forums where trolling pretty much was invented. youre gonna have to try harder.

>I'm getting married next week

I'm thinking no...

Cut her into pieces and put her in a suitcase, travel with said suitcase very far away dig a hole and hide it there

Jesus Christ this

kys too faggot

You are fucked. there is no reason to help you. why cant you just drink beer and smoke weed with your fiance you stupid fucking asshole. have fun in prison.

OP your a literal faggot

/thread

Hollywood has never gotten this wrong OP you faggot. Just watch Very Bad Things and take notes.

if this is real drive the body to the middle of nowhere burn it if you can and the bury it and if the boss comes over say you woke up and she wasnt there or something

Oh, the boss... I was more worried about my girlfriend and her mom... but yeah I guess I didn't think about him, huh.

If you do it i'll personally come and collect the problem and dispose of it for you

BRB someone's banging on the door like a madman

fucking idiot having a bitch @ your own home... i cant think of any advice...

wow someone knows already

You leave that dead hooker alone! She's been through enough.

Sicko...

Call the wolf

And this thread as officially hit levels of retardation can't fathom... Ten bucks op says it is related to the hooker

put her near a trash somewhere visible from the road, park your car on the road and call 911, act like you just found her

Fake and gay

Call him and tell him his hoe died on your fuckin floor and to come pick her up

worth a shot user!

if he acted like he found her wouldn't they see his fingerprints on her

WHAT DOES MARCEL HESE DO NOW??

gloves

Just call the cops . You didn't kill her , you didn't give her the dope . They will come , clean up the mess and that should be the end of it . Just say you let her crash and when you woke up you found her like this . But if you hide said body and fail things will go downhill fast .

T. Lifelong junkie who's had multiple friends OD

Whew. Just my landlord pissed off about the rent.

Call the cops and accept your fate.

Just blow him and get it over with.

>Can't afford rent
>Hooker
>Drugs

Jesus you fuck get the story down before you post your fictional bs

What did Call you out to fast?

:lol: it was worth the good laugh

>bought a prostitute
>chose to do a drug (heroin) that curbs sex drive

fake and gay

You dumbass read the thread

It wasn't even good bait

>bought a prostitute

You don't buy a prostitute. You rent them.

This, lmao

Cut her up into pieces, you've reached your last resort

Drag her to neighbours house, leave her there. Problem solved.

FAKE AND GAY

Call the cops. Say this dude threatened you to help him get rid of a body and that you have the body at your place. Once they get there blame everything on the boss.

fake and gay

No shit faggot
See

Call the cops before you become acessory for some dumb shit. maybe sprinkle some crack on her while you are at it to make it look like you are innocent of everything. Tell cops you got a coked up hooker and she went RIP I guess.

Just roll with it but you know if you start lying you'll more than likely fuck things up and you don't want no murder shit on your hands. Good luck.

Holy crap I'm still getting flamed on this thread