Am I the only one who doesn't want Spiderman in the MCU...

Am I the only one who doesn't want Spiderman in the MCU? I would prefer it if he remained in his own universe without having to interact with the Avengers.

I also wished that we had gotten the Sinister Six movie (which was going to be ASM3) but instead of continuing on with either Raimi's Spiderman 4 or Webb's ASM3, we HAD to get this Spiderman: Homecoming movie which puts Parker back in highschool with first love romances when we already had all that in the other movies.

The amazing movies were ass. Garfield was alright and I feel bad for him because he was so excited to play SM, but I'm glad Spiderman is finally apart of the MCU.

I'd rather have Spider-Man 4 with Raimi and Tobey, but in comparison to Spider-Man Homecoming, the Amazing Spider-Man looks way better. I'd thought they would fix the AMS issues and make it more faithful, not the other way around.

>all these sudden spiderman threads
Fuck off

Honestly nothing will top Spider-Man 1 and 2 now

I don't care about any of this so hard.

>I'd rather have Spider-Man 4 with Raimi and Tobey

This.

You just get out of that TASM shill thread?

Would rather have Spider-Man 4 even though the premise sounded retarded with black cat becoming vultress, we'd still have more based Tobey

And Bruce Campbell as Magneto.

Instead we have to get a shitty 3rd reboot. They couldnt even put Kraven in Homecoming... will be shit

wrong. there was going to be a Sinister Six movie featuring Spider-Man and THEN an Amazing Spider-Man 3.

Would've been awesome. Garfield had to fuck it up by skipping the rice meeting.

>people actually defend asm

This. But then for Sony to blacklist him just for the actor to not come to a meeting... very far fetched

Anyway fuck Spiderman Homecoming. I'd pay Sony lots of money to see an Amazing Spiderman 3 instead of this shit

It's mysterio you fucking cunt.
That's the 2nd time you made that mistake.

Fuck i am a dick

Why the fuck reboot it a 3rd time? We have the Raimi trilogy which is unfinished, the Garfield series which is unfinished.

Do those first before you decide to reboot it for a 3rd time.

imagine Snyder doing the Spiderman reboot

holy fucking kino

Amazing Spiderman 2 is a solid and great film.

I dont like ASM1 much. That always should have been Raimi's Spiderman 4

Oh God no

oh God yes

no

Still better than Whiter-Man: Homecucking

The cast isnt the main problem that I have with Homecoming (well MJ really needs red hair and Flash needs to be a muscular big guy and not a innocent looking Indian). The main problem is Homecoming existing.

It should NOT exist AT ALL. We should be getting a Spiderman 4 or ASM3 instead.

I was so fucking excited to see the Sinister Six and Sony/Disney fucking ruined it with this shir

Remember all the people who were excited to finally be getting Spider-Man in the MCU, talking about how Marvel was going to finally do Spider-Man justice?

Well, be careful what you wish for.

Thats not even her hair in the movie at all. Idk why you post a photoshop image

Why don't we have a gay spiderman?

People keep posting that pic as if to say "s-see, she can be a hot redhead!" despite the fact that she looks plain as fuck and doesn't have red hair in the on-set photos.

I just wish they didn't conform to SJW shit and left the new cast as the original characters they were intended to be, and not new versions of existing and established characters; Michelle and Manuel turned into MJ and Flash. I just really hate reboots.

But I'm sorta interested on how they are going with them because according to the leaks, MJ is now the one who secretly has a crush on Peter and is friendzoned by him. So now she's the beta loser that is trying to get Peter to notice her.

>So now she's the beta loser that is trying to get Peter to notice her.
Oh fuck no no thats it this movie is getting more and more terrible by every leak

She doesn't even look like a redhead. She looks like a nigger with a wig.