Almost 30. Single. No kids

>almost 30. Single. No kids.
What went wrong? Me on the right.

>Me on the right

no it's not

Prolly has had an abortion

Start lifting. If you dont make at least 16/hr get a job making at least that. Find a girl 25+ looks good has a kid or two youre all set.

LOL look at swift "im totally not posing for this photo" fucking kek.

That actually sounds kind of nice. No nagging cunt, no whiny crotch goblins.

Are you saying that OP is Swift in disguise?

I usually dont find this girl that attractive, but i would destroy her in this photo

if she was posing, she would have covered her navel.

why does she always do that?

just looked it up. apparently it's just a modesty thing

Who the fuck gets turned on by navels?

Forgot I'm on Sup Forums

Doesn't change the fact that how is that modesty?

ok miranda.

Traps can't get pregnant

You want to not be poor, I guess?

Remain single till you are in sixties, then hook-up with a older woman who's ex-husband left her millions

I did armed security for her on 2014 for two weeks, I don't give a shit if you believe me. I totally sniffed her panties from ger laundry basket.

cute girl with a flat stomach is sexy as fuck, user, especially if she's got her belly button pierced

Hahahhahaah

Satisfied with $16/hr and a used up cast off

> youre all set

33 here. No kids, never married. Fuck tinder sluts and get a dog to cuddle at night. Is best life.

this is now a tay tay worship thread

wwyd for tay tay

Should be common thing to have a flat stomach, but then this is 2017 where most people around the world are fat (western at least)

U a creeper

Ok Mohammed

>can't into google

Taylor's a liberal feminist.

keep telling yourself that, buddy

>make america great again
>is a harlot for jews and niggers

You don't know how lucky you are

You don't want kids with the women we got today

DELET THIS!
if she were any more pure, she would be a gospel singer

That's fake, son.

Face it, she's a fucking liberal ass coal burning wymynz rights neo feminist.

Your goddess is tainted.

>that's fake
no shit, user. tay tay was pretty notably one of the only celebs who didn't spew their political views. there's as much evidence she's a bleeding heart liberal as there is she's a god fearing conservative

She used to be pure, then she lost her virginity to Mayer and started wearing less and less. She doesn't even let her hair be naturally curly anymore, when she bitched so much about guys ignoring her in school for the popular girls with straight hair.

Go on...

Tay Tay of old, I shall miss you.

dude gross do you know how many guys she probably fucks, like 3 guys that gave her a cream pie probably leaked out of her twat into that

You look like a child molester

It's my 30th bday today. Single, living with my brother.

The girl I had a place with and talked about getting g married with left me for a married man almost twice her age 2 or 3 years ago and I haven't bothered looking for another girl as I don't trust thrm.

I've had 3 ltr (2 years or more) all of them doing some fucked up shit leading me to dumping them. All of them have tried over the years to get back with me. Which makes me feel even more pathetic like this bitches see so little of me that they actually think I'd consider taking them back after how they've behaved.

Anyway, that's my blog post for the day.

what would i not do for tay tay is a better question. she's one of us.

Why do you assume she's a super hoe?

Actually better question; why do you care enough about this stranger to try and guess how many dudes she's pulling? That's kinda weird if you think about it.

>cucking yourself with step children
wew lad

I will admit one thing, she is notably very silent on her political views and that's respectable, but I still have two issues.

Regarding the conservative thing, show me some real evidence that suggests she might be a conservative, and I might actually believe you.

Second, while holding onto her politics, she is still outwardly in support of third wave feminism, and trannies.

>calling anything that doesn't feed into your idea of machismo cucking
wew lad

doesn't matter when you dismiss women's political opinions as irrelevant

Anyone have a pic of Swift without make up?

not sure if this one has makeup or not, user

But they're not irrelevant. Certainly not anymore. And they have toxic impacts. So I say again.

"""
I will admit one thing, she is notably very silent on her political views and that's respectable, but I still have two issues.

Regarding the conservative thing, show me some real evidence that suggests she might be a conservative, and I might actually believe you.

Second, while holding onto her politics, she is still outwardly in support of third wave feminism, and trannies.
"""

Eyeliner.

it's a shooped with with a maga hat. it's a goddamn joke. swallow your autism and stop wasting energy over this. enjoy the pics, ffs

if you hadn't pointed that out i would have been sure you are the one on the left

not surprisingly, pics without makeup are exceedingly rare

I never said it wasn't a fake image you dumb shit motherfucker. I very clearly said it was, and I'm not concerned with that image at all.

What I'm concerned with, is that she's publicly a third wave feminist activist who obviously believes in modern liberal agendas, though at least without shoving it down your throat.

Single, no kids and still in your 20's? You're fucking living the dream, faggot. Now gtfo off Sup Forums and slay some late-teen bitches.

>it's a goddamn joke
>as in me saying she was a conservative was a joke
>swallow your autism ... and enjoy the pics

agreed. same people who are turned on by navels are turned on by tramp stamps and femdicks

she looks average, with the right application of make up it's just her height and hair that sets her apart from other girls.

lol no worries, You can impregnate any bitch whenever you want. You aren't held down by the rules of society. Procreate when you want, not went the rest of the stupid cunts are doing it. Men are fertile til there fucking 45+. Don't take this as a reason to slack of tho. Find a girl your happy to have kids with and do it. I'm not one to talk i'm 26 and am gay, but you breeders seem to like fucking and procreating. If it's any solice my mom only had me when she was 30 so no fucking rush yeah, she had my brother when she was 40. so warp 5 mr. spock. It's all good baby. Women love older men anyway. But seriously find a girl with aspirations and get her pregnant so you can destroy her life.

:P i like you

i think she looks really freakin good in that pic. but to each their own. tay tay was an acquired taste for me

Even if she is, I wouldn't listen to some wack job trying to exploit the least intelligent demographic for support

I can't "enjoy the pics" if she's not a respectable person. And if you say this is retarded, then I believe YOU are the one with autism needing a good swallow. See here, there's a metric fuckton of females on this Earth, and you can't provide me with a single one why I should care about her or cherish looking at her images, other than "she's attractive", which applies to many many many women, others of whom, actually are respectable and not actively believing in a destructive system.

Get fucked, you're a cuck.

Not trying to judge you but you need to see more girls with natural beauty. She does have the foundation when make is applied which makes her really stand out. But like that pic is airbrushed among the other ones.

You shouldn't be compensating if you really do look incredible.

Former Swifty here. I agree. Her fame and makeup have pushed her a long way. There's a reason she wasn't popular in school and so many guys rejected her.

>"she's attractive", which applies to many many many women
pic related
>too stupid & vapid
their attractiveness is the only thing that matters. you're trying a little too hard, user

What a confidence trip it must have been for her when she started getting famous.

what he said mate

find a girl that you connect with emotionally not some fake bimbo slut. You'll be so much happier,

free and no parasites to feed

that's a won

A husband and kid will slow her fame