Let's get him back in here! I need moar!

Let's get him back in here! I need moar!

You're not suggesting that's a male, are you?

That's what op claimed in last thread. Either way id suck the farts out of that ass

yeah that is what OP said in the last thread

Would eat that ass for days

Bump for front pics

You like fat butts?

Yeah. Male or female doesn't matter.

Mine if you like

Hell yeah. Would lick the sweat off those balls too

Time to fap... show dick?

Noice

Sorry guys. I'm at work that pics from a couple of days ago. Hot to know people like it, I'd let all 3 of you have a go.

Where are you from

Uk. Newcastle.

I'm op (that's me) what's up

Snuck off to the toilet to take a pic.

Yes I'm a guy lol

damn thanks

yes im a guy and thanks

Post more pics

dont wanna show my dick but heres front view

You'll show face but not dick? Weird.

Are you straight or gay?

bi actually

No offence but do you get much female attention? I'm a fat ass too but women avoid me like the plague.

Hahahaha I've seen this on yt, why you pretending to be this guy?

tis me on yt. cant post full vid cause file too big

kinda got a pantie wearing fetish if yal were curious

to prove im a guy...

im bi but basically gay at this point cause my peen too small

i kinda like being a cuck and embrass

although trying to buy male pants for me is kind of impossible

bueno

Why is Sup Forums so gay?

Can we get more butt shots? Some spread too? Mmm that ass.

C
C
I
H
T H I C C
H
I
C
C

gimme sec

id fill your fat ass with cum

I'd suck that. I'd suck it dry

Sounds good to me. Where are you from

I think I'm in love. Where are you. I will drive/fly there right now to worship that beautiful ass

Nice uncut. I'd dock that all day

MA, USA

how much do you weigh?Ever let a nignog fuck you?

Ne pa. You are so hot

i havent weight in a long time lol sorry but im gonna guess like 400 lbs give or take at this point. i only weigh myself at doctors appointments so.

and yeah id let any ethnicity do me

Holy shit your so fucking hot, let me ram that fat fucking ass

Have you fucked a female?

It's very tight unfortunately.

id love that lol. its about the only way i can get off hah, i think you know why

nope. sounds like fun though

But you've been fucked off a guy?

fucked off..? yes..if i think i know what youre saying

have you ever taken a dick in your ass?

oh yes :)

cum

How many?

this is turning me on way too much

they did cum in me yeah
in my lifetime, 3
hearing that turns me on ;}

Ne pa again. If you were ever to visit the Pocono area I would give you the best blow job of your life

more pics of your ass - especially in panties

Op here. This is the greatest thread I've ever made

hope you like cum cause i shoot like a fountain

Op... I need to taste that

C
C
I
H
C C I H T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Bring it on

real op here. i did not say that lol stop

more of that fat ass

We can share him

im a fat guy about your size and im thinking of being a fag myself. how much did it hurt the first time you took a dick in your ass, how hard was it to find a guy who'd fuck you?

dont worry guys my ass is big enough for everyone trust me lol

MOAAAAAR

Show balls?

Kik Tumblr Snapchat?

neither was too difficult. taking my first dick felt very... big given that im really tight down there lol. if you find a guy with a cock big enough to get past your fat butt cheeks it will hurt and feel weird and tight at first. i mean something big and hard is entering your ass after all. but oh god does it feel good after a bit of thrusting. and when you cum from it its the best. def worth trying. as for finding guys to fuck me, ive never looked for a fuck buddy. im on tinder and ive just matched nice guys, gone on a few nice dates and some of them ended in the bedroom. i wouldnt really seek sex specifically, its just nice when it happens

can post one like this?

that is a camera angle i dont think i can pull off

Samefag. My wife and I would totally do a threesome with you if interested

I'm disgusted and lollin at the same time

my kik is: ChubbbyTubbby

Pics?

Any more anus pics? I wanna see those cheeks spread.

im eating breakfast rn maybe in a bit

ah i see, i definitly Ive posted ads on craigslist before and gotten replys, but im too shy follow through, also Im afraid of catching something. I'm trying to toy with my ass more but Im having a hard time finding a good sized toy.

sounds fun ;)

lol the angle is not important, just squating with your ass outward. fucking hot, camera be pointed directly at your ass for all i care.

I need more of this. Mmm

i have many female friends and i do think one of them like likes me. but i dont really seek anyone out and i dont get much "attention" back either. prolly cause im fat hah

id get something small as i like small dicks. dont get me wrong i like playing with big ones but even the sub average sizes hurt :(

You gaining fatty?

unintentionally probably. i pretty much always subtly have. guess you could say im a slow passive gaining cause i do like being fat ^_^

ive already gotten a smaller one but i can't get it in all the way, I mostly just suck on it. when I post on craigslist i mostly get a black dudes and most of there dicks are pretty big lol, so if I go that route i need to prepare myself. Can't wait when i finally get a brave enough.

yeah its the small ones that are less intrusive but i cant always get em in my fat butt. as long as you go slow and if big very slow and comfortably it should feel good ;}