How comfy is your country for NEETs?

Maximum comfiness here. All your basic expenses are guaranteed by the state.

From what I understand it's not very comfy. But then again most NEETs you hear about are bogans who blow their welfare money on gambling and alcohol so I honestly wouldn't know for sure.

Doesn't Australia, despite being very well-off overall, struggle with youth unemployment?

Yeah, it's quite bad and getting worse. But most young NEETs can just live with their parents and leech off them or go to university and get paid "youth allowance" among other benefits. The true NEETs who have to rely completely on the state for survival have it pretty shit though (from what I hear).

1. Fake an illness
2. Apply for disability benefits
3. Profit

super comfy

>Fake an illness

how hard is that

Sorry to hear that. But it's like that in most of the World desu, automation.

Just wait until the DWP permanently write you off as not autistic enough so you end up wageslaving and committing suicide

You're here so that's a start. Just start living as a NEET and your brain will start to decay to the point you become a full blown sperglord.

Is severe autism enough to get disability payments though?

It depends, usually not that hard to fake something like paranoia or crippling anxiety.

The only thing is that you need to have worked for at least 10 years to be able to take full advantage of social security, otherwise you're just getting a pittance.

I know a few autistic NEETs from r9k who do get Personal Independence Payment. Not a comfy amount though but just enough to get by.

absolutely not comfy
you will die as a NEET unless you live with parents

no gibsmedat at all

i've no idea
i'm a neet but my parents support me
actually i don't know why post on this board since i know literally nothing about this country

that's why not even refugees want to stay in hungry

Looks like you could benefit from getting NEETbux somewhere else

extremelly comfy, you are expected to be neet

I get 1200€ neet bux
Rate

Exploit the eurocuck system

>tfw you'll never be a Spanish NEET swimming in the ocean all day

What's your disability?

you stupid british frog theres no system to expoit
reeeeee

autism

Every other family has one of 'those' uncles, that just laze about the house, doesn't work or anything. There are no government aids for this, families are just kind of closely knit that way.
If you don't have a good relation with your family, if you're a neet you'll only remain so until the last of your instant ramen. Then, it's either work in menial pay or become homeless in the street, begging for money.

i was a NEET for a year after school finished between may 2015 and may 2016

i was living with my family so i didn't really need to pay for much but it was still stressful. you get jobseekers allowance which is like £80 per week and go to a meeting every 2 weeks for your money, the meeting is basicaly an interrogation where you have to show evidence of you applying for stuff every day and if you haven't found anything for like 3 months they''ll force you to do volunteer work or a course

they tried to force me to work in poundland (uk equivalent of a dollar store) for a month for free, i have a minor learning difficulty so i managed to weasel out of it by playing the disability card so they put me on an employability courses which were depressing since everyone else on the course was either a recent immigrant, single mother or full-time drug dealer trying to milk the system, but i ended up meeting my gf on the course so it wasn't too bad (she's an iranian girl who at the time had only just moved here alone)

i'd say it's not a comfy system but it's neccessary, NEETdom is a personal hell and if i hadn't essentially been threatened with unpaid labour i'd be still stuck at home depressed and broke

>playing the disability card
The auts or something else?

Not that comfy. You have to have autism or be able to fake autism to get bux.

It's ultra comfy for part time work though. Minimum wage in USA is pretty great if you know where to work. I """""worked""""" a night shift at a gas station in the middle of nowhere for 2 years and made $10 an hour and I had maybe 1 human interaction per night. I basically got paid to shitpost on my phone and watch over the station at night, only downside was the threat of a gas station robbery. (but since it's USA I had a shotgun under the counter and a pistol on my belt)

Now I work part time as a web designer and that's comfy too, way better money, less time spent working, and I get to do it from my own home.

dyspraxia

it's mostly about co-ordination and motor skills but job centre advisors don't really know much about disabilities and are very cautious not to trigger you, if you say X is a part of your disability and that means you can't do Y they'll usually just take your word for it rather than say no and have you cry to their bosses

I'm probably one of the best-paid NEETs in the world. I work for a software firm and get a very small workload (since I'm a student intern, they go easy on me) that I finish in 1-2h work a day. Nonetheless, I get paid over $100 a day.

Since students don't pay much in terms of taxes, I get to keep most of that sum, plus $200 state benefits for students. Therefore, $2000 gross earnings.

>Lightspeed internet connection
>Food delivery everywhere
>Convinient stores aplenty
>week cheese pizza laws

feelsgoodman

do you not have a worktime limit as a student?

>swimming in the ocean

the ocean is cold as fuck during autumn/winter and the weather is shit, you mean the sea?

tell us more about this degeneracy

I confused you with Portugal, I guess.

This is amusing to read. I've been NEET since march 2015 the first year was incredible feeling the sun while sitting inside the living room watching shows all day wrapped in my duvet.
Even now I'm hardly ever bored, I rarely get lonely or anxious unless mum starts pestering me, I'm glad she thinks I'm some autistic closet faggot because I'm straight and don't actually have any disabilities at all. I'm a perfectly healthy fighting aged straight male, who has wasted some of the best years of his life, but I couldn't care less I have complete peace of mind.

I know its going to get much, much, much worse though maybe if my father finally decides to drag me down to the temp agencies or wherever else he thinks is a good place to find a job.

around here it may be $300 fatmerican bucks but it depends on your disability, Health care is free u know?

Awesome.
Even better if you have a diagnosis.
I got one for Asperger.
Have not worked a day in my life and I'm 25+.
Get enough to visit the pub three times a week. I live in a newly renovated 2 bedroom apartment with 1000mbit internet and spend a lot of cash on hifi and fishing equipment.
Even took a trip to Germany and stocked up on booze and beer last week.

I think everyone is a nigger if you really think about it

It's shit so we all move to Australia to leech of them

Youth unemployment is 13% against 5% overall

could be better but it's not Spain-tier either

EXTREMELY uncomfy

It's fucking hell even for normal workers, NEET here must eat cheese under own dick for survival.

ukraine is single-handedly disproving the idea that every white nation is first-world

>Pays for apartment
>Gives you enough to survive
>Finds a job for you (You can decline)
>"Buhu I'm so depressed can you pay for a trip to the UK?" yeh ok lol
Are we commies or what.

>Are we commies or what.

yes, you are

Pretty shit desu, you don't get any money so you need to leech from your parents or be homeless.

Norway look as heaven on earth

Same here in Sweden.
>Got a payed vacation to Greece a few years ago because sun can "help" with depression.
>Kek.
>Just chilled by the water with drinks for two weeks.
>Get rent payed for a pretty nice apartment in a nice part of town.
Demands? Non. I have a diagnose kek.
Just chill every day. Go to festivals and ride around on my trials bike.

why do you have it all and we have nothing?

Because Scandinavia is paradise.
>be me
>have depressions
>decline all job offers
>get apartment and everything payed and a good amount on my account each month
>my handler at the social security office finds out I like photography
>asks me if I wanna join a photo-course
>sure but my camera is crap
>get's money for a new one, and a a week later a payed tip to Tokyo with the photography group
Life is chill.

This kek.
Been a NEET for about 8 years now.

Well if you can grow your own food, find some land to squat on and avoid getting sick until youre just about ready to die then its comfty as hell. If you expect the government to give you money for just existing within the borders of this small island then you get fucked

You guys are so blessed

I get about $850 CAD a month. It's possible to just get by on this, but not easy. I'm extremely lucky in that I already had an affordable, comfy place to live before I got on the bux, most landlord will not rent to NEETs, and the ones who will are slumlords who will literally take all of their money for a shithole because they know you don't have any other options. I feel pretty bad for the really fucked up non-functioning people out there trying to get by like this. I manage relatively well for myself because of my aforementioned housing situation, because I am financially literate and good at budgeting, and because I know how to cook good meals from scratch (much cheaper that way).

Anyway, I should be off the bux soon. I am starting a new job tomorrow.

Could that work for me while UK is still in the EU?

>most landlord will not rent to NEETs,
Shit. Here we find an apartment we like and then the government pays for it so being a neet doesn't matter.

It's not comfy, because I don't have any friends

>not enjoying your own company
People are cunts, why would you want to be around them?

Most landlords require a letter verifying that you are employed or in school. We also have public housing, but that is mainly for seniors and single mothers, you will NEVER see a young, single, unemployed male living in government housing. There are outreach programs, partly funded by government, that will help these people find half-decent places to live, but they have huge caseloads and long waitlists.

Damn.
I moved a few weeks ago.
Found a nice 2 room apartment down by the river in town. No problem, my handler at the wellfare office just signed for the contract with me and that's it.

Norway isn't in the EU.

Every country in Europe belongs to the EU.