Ear has been clogged for 2 days

>ear has been clogged for 2 days
>hear my breathing and voice super loud which makes my crazy
>tried flushing it with water and everything else I can find on the internet
>doctors office is closed until monday

What do

Suffer until Monday

Dude, some people get really bad earwax compaction if they don't clean their ears regularly. They make all kinds of shit, and I've tried it, but ultimately, regular maintenance is the best weapon against the buildup. Once it's there and compacted, it can be impossible to get out without at least one other person who knows what they're doing (and won't destroy your eardrum)

Get a syringe, fill cup with half peroxide half warm water, blast your fucking ear over and over and over

Mine was clogged for two weeks, faggot. It took me thirty minutes to clean it out. Fuck paying a doctor over $100 to clean your ear

your ear canal is just inflamed.
bad news, wait till its gone.

yes, I was just about to suggest this. It works like a charm.

I have been swimming and dicing a bit these past days, could that be the cause? I didn't dive deep

>Fuck paying a doctor over $100 to clean your ear
$100 for an apointment?!
glad I'm not american

first, stop poking around it. You are only pushing it further in. That is how I got my tinnitus.

See if you can get your hands on a hydrogen peroxide 1% solution. They mix that shit up basically for free at every pharmacy. Put in 2-3 drops in your ear. it gets a bit warm and there will be foam building up. That is a normal chemical reaction that basically destroyes the sticky part of your earwax. Relax. it should tickle a bit.

Rinse out the ear. Do it a few times.

A doctor would basically do the same. If that doesnt help, he will grate that stuff out of you with special tools. A relaxing experience.

You can google it if you dont believe me.

I have an increased production of earwax which plugs my ears now and then. I have to professionally remove the earwax once a year. The process is kinda the same as japanese ear cleaning with chopsticks, but by a doctor who knows his shit.

I literally went to the doctor and literally paid him $100 and he literally did literally this. Syringe (without needle) full of water and hydrogen peroxide, and blasted it in there to loosen it up.

But honestly, having someone that can look into your ear canal clearly with tools is pretty damn helpful if you don't want to accidentally rupture your eardrum, so some people will just need a doctor anyway, if it's bad.

Of course that can do it.

Look bro, wife is a nurse who also recently had a clustiotoma (benign tumor) in her ear. All from a ear infection from when she was little. Don't fuck around. Go to a urgent care or er.

Side note buddy has vertigo now so bad he was grounded permanently because his boys thought it was funny to make koolaid in his ear when he passed out.

Also samefag here. It's Friday go find an ENT and fuck off.

I just tried those vinegar and water ear drops and now I'm dizzy and it only helped for about 2 minutes and the clogged feeling came back again.

also

can

people

stop

typing

this

some people
are typing
on their
phone
so a
single
sentence
looks
to them
like a
paragraph.

clean your ears retard

Pour gently heated olive oil into your ear and plug it with cotton wool. 30 minutes later, drain the ear and marvel at the raisin like nuggets that emerge.

A friend used to have this problem as a kid and this is how he was taught to manage it.

That ear candle shit is BOGUS, son

Like swimmers ear? If that's the case get some antihistamine nasal spray and put it in your ear. Wiggle your head around so it goes as far in as possible.

Olive Oil in ear OP, breaks down the wax.

You are fucked OP

This happened to me several times over the course of a coupe years

the most irritating shitty thing ever i fucking hated it

ended up on a steroid and something else

thank you for reading my blogpost

>hear my breathing and voice super loud which makes my crazy
Now you know how people around you feel

I had this problem. I stopped using these sticks for cleaning ears (I don't know how they are called). I also don't use earphones anymore, at least not this modern-type with a silicone end that you stuff deep in your ear. Now I just clean the outside of my ear when I take the shower. Haven't had a problem with this a clogged ear ever since.

pseudoephedrine. the old sudafed. you have to show your ID and sign for it at the pharmacist so they know you aren't breaking bad.

and carbamide peroxide ear drops.

you're welcome.