Tribute/Wwyd

Tribute/Wwyd

fuck the shit out of her, cum on her face, take pictures. tell her, her fucking ears look like dogshit and leave. kys

Ya boring.

Put the fat slit in a porta potty glory hole, watch her suck cock after cock. Maybe pound her shitter, maybe take her to a donkey show.

Bitch looks desperate.

Shes not. She taps out almost everyday

Footjob first then I'd eat her ass and fuck her pussy till I blow inside her

Let's see those tits

I have to puke !!!

Vomit.

Its disgusting !

Any ass on soles?

Go down on her and then doggy followed by missionary.

Bump

Bump

Have you ever used those as pillows?

Pretty much everyday

Do you wipe her down before digging in to make the oral as pleasant as can be?

I know it looks dirty but its actually not. She showers twice a day

Wwyd?

Is her voice kinda low and husky? Does she move around well as if she's slimmer than she is?

No her voice isn't low and yes she moves around well. No she is not a trap we have kids

Do you have any with her tits spilling over the top of that corset?

Is anyone gonna tribute one of these so I can bring her into the thread or not

Not anymore :/ but ill make her put it on later and take more

I asked because of her size.

Oh yea no. Lol

WWYD?

She loves a good pounding though

She'd be a perfect human cow. Spending every day hooked up to a milking machine. Every hour of the day is spent sucking milk out of her breasts. Off course, she's only one of many.

The most exciting part of the day of a human cow farm is lunch time. After feeding on gruel, their targets are checked. If each collective (10 human cows) aren't near halfway to their daily target, one of the cows from the collective is taken in front of the collective and fucked. They're fucked by the farmer who fucks the pussy, the matriarch is allowed a strap on to fuck the cow in the ass (normally the oldest human cow on the collective) and whoever is the youngest cow gets a strapon to mouth fuck the cow.

And this is all for the sole production of human milk

I'd take her out to the middle of a field in the middle of nowhere, leaving her alone for a few days. Coming back after a few days, the real fun would begin. Stripping her down to her bare body, I'd make her choose either warmth or food to survive the night. But both choices involve me brutally fucking her until the early morning. And even if she protests, she'd be leaving that field pregnantated

My cousin. Wwyd?

>No tribute
I'd man the harpoons, holy shit
The amount of whale oil she has could fuel a city for a month
The blubber alone would sink any ship you try to pull her onto though
It's a shame whaling is illegal and I'm not Japanese

Wwyd / trib pls.