Am i fat?

Am i fat?

get off Sup Forums Dad

no honey you're fine

come upstairs and get breakfast

I...im 25. senpai...

Yeah but not hopelessly. Just lay in bed watching YouTube videos and eat a bowl of rice once a day. Take up smoking if you don't already. Smoking kills hunger cravings.

do that for a few weeks and the fat should drop right off. It helps if your depressed. Afterword go walk or ride a bike and stay fit while eating what you want.

your a fucking idiot for asking

Wow really thanks bro i didnt expected like this reply

No, I'am much fatter!

No problem. To be perfectly honest, that's probably not great advice, but when I was really depressed/lazy I lived like that and lost a ton of weight. Some days I forgot to eat at all. Once I got back out and working I felt way more confident and had no problem toning my body up a little.

Good luck brother.

Yes.
Eat less, move more.

I, for one, love your body. kik?
pics or it didn't happen

You're good man

you look obese

Is that a trampoline belly on a tramp thought u had no food alot

thanks buddy

you are white?

yes ?

Im asian idont have kik

Just asking man

Im korean, and in my culture fat people treated like some kind fucking animal

u r beuatiful

Thanks

That's what's known as buff OP. Keep it up

Wut

Your physique, Sir, is known as buff. It's highly desirable, the ladies love it - keep up the good work

You're easily able to save that within a year.
I did it myself, however slightly lower BMI to start on so it may take you slightly longer.

First things first, no pop or juice or other sugar shit. Drink a full glass of water before each meal and at least four more during the day including one at the very start of the day. This will give your body the water it needs to shed the weight as well as stopping a fatass like you or me from eating.

Second, ordering food doesn't mean you need to get the fucking hasbrowns or whatever it is on the side, trust me, no one does. Also if you're a coffee drinker switch to milk, and if you like iced coffee try cold brew instead (130>5 Cal in Starbucks). Basically just don't order extra bullshit or appetizers, and if you're getting something chances are there's an alternative that will save you almost 100 cals and taste the fucking same.

Three, practice straightening your back, lifting your head up, and getting that posture back. It's harder when you get fat and you've got a lot of work to back to it. All you need to do is just recognize when you're sitting/standing badly and correct it. This will help you look better carrying the weight and in every other situation if you lose it. It also helps blood flow

Step 4, sleep at least 8 hours a day.
The combination of these easy fucking steps is all someone like you really needs to go from fat and on that slow gain upwards to an average slightly chubby build. No exercise bullshit is needed, weight is almost entirely diet and nutrition.

My fatass went from 230 at 6" tall down to 200, then hit a wall before going all the way down to 180. I lost fucking fifty pounds of weight without any other changes to my lifestyle. You can too.

Wow... Thanks bro

I'll save your comment !

i'm sorry but yes

Its okay man

What is this cancer OP is a disgusting lard bin of
fat and beer

I don't see a correlation between the two

normal weight for an american

actually, well yeah obviously but you're not sagging heaves of fat. Thats just a beer guy you otherwise look tight. As a former fat dude who lost a ton in a quick amount of time, dude you could lose that gun in like 3 months, and if you worked out your shoulders and chest you'd look great.

I mean yeah but at least its not a sagging slab. Its a tight beer gut. Thats just water bro. You could lose that pretty easy and look great. You could look built in 3 months if you started eating only meat and vegetables and worked your chest and shoulders.

who the hell has a kitchen upstairs? Or is dad in the basement again?

no your obese

well.. thanks buddy

I've been obese my whole life.

and as you said, im alcoholic

also i really want to go to the gym, but I'm too shy and in my culture fat people treated like some kind fucking animal

probably gym people's roasting me

Yes

no matter what they say

oh no problem man I was too, I lost my chubbyness at 24 when my long time gf broke up with me. And I had the saggy kinda fat. You're tight. If you do it now, you can look great in 3 months guarantee. And dont worry about the gym, you arent that bad. Plus you dont need it. Eat your weight in vegetables so much that you dont crave any other food. And I'm also an alcoholic. Actually had to be admitted to the ICU in April for DT withdrawal. You need a couple 30lb dumbbells, and a set of 15lb dumbbells. Use the 15's for your shoulder flys (google em) Use the 30's for curls and bench presses. Just lay on the floor and lift those fuckers till you cant. And start stretching and balancing exercise. Stand straight up, chest over your toes, dont lock your knees. Lift one leg up in front of you, hold it, rotate it to the side, hold it, rotate it in back of you. Repeat with other leg. Look up shoulder flys and chest presses. Do them on the floor if you have no bench. And do some rows for the back muscles.

You can look great in 3 months bro if you want to, but you gotta want to. Guarantee. I went from fat, to actually having girls hit on me (my luck, they were never pretty girls, but hey its a damn sight better than I was)

Best luck my friend.

Oh and for your drinking, see if you can get gabapentin (spelling) its not controlled so docs dont have much problem with prescribing it, it will eliminate that craving and help with withdrawal when (you should, like me) quit. Or at least cut it down to a beer or two a week. I was drinking a pint or two of whiskey a DAY.

If no meds are possible, get some 'Sleepy Time Extra" tea. Sold in all stores. Got Valerian in it, will help a lot.

Take care

I dont like being the last post in a thread when it dies, it makes me feel like I killed it. Somebody else post.

I really appreciate your comments!

im gonna save it, and keep it thanks!

thats oaky i checked it