Trump logic:

Trump logic:
Ban travel from a bunch of countries that never committed terrorist acts in the US
Allow teavel from the countries that committed the largest attack in us history

#MAGA

Fucker gave them a weapons deal too. Will be selling weapons that will be used by Muslims who follow their extreme version of Islam. He's a shitty president.

Because saudi is their puppet.

As if obumer did anything different

But muh oil

hes a capitalist sucking some other capitalist's dick

>not knowing Mossad passed them Saudi passports
>not knowing at least one of these passports mysteriously survived the plane's impact and explosion, fell to the ground and was recovered in the WTC rubble to help investigators identify hijackers
>not being even a little suspicious of any of this
>hateboner for Trump because unthinking normie fuck
You're not even trying

Obama isn't president bitch.

>lets repeal and then replace Obama care
Fuck off trumptard

Who said anything about our doomed healthcare system? You were talking about Saudi Arabia. Or was that not the point of your thread? Maybe it was just a "lets shit-talk the President" thread.
In which case you should be embarrassed that your only outlet for impotent rage is whining on a Hawaiian basket-weaving forum. What a child.

>your thread
Not OP faggot, but stay butthurt like a child...just like little Donny actually. Now I get why you support him

>President

Yes and?
Are you saying we cant critique the president?

The alleged perps on 9/11 were alive and well on 9/12 since they had their identities stolen by Israel.

Every president sucks Saudi cock, they own us

Was that supposed to be triggering or something?
I can say president trump with no problem, doesn't mean I have to agree with or approve his dumb ass childish actions. What's is latest special snowflake tweet about this week? someone else being mean to him?

I feel like these threads are propaganda-ish.

Are there really idiots out there attempting to mold the opinions of Sup Forumstards?

It isn't the context but the method that is always the same.

I feel like every one of these threads start off with 20 posts that are anti trump then they leave to start a new one.

Why is there an attempt to sway opinions of Sup Forums users?

911 was an inside job

Just a friendly reminder.

You know that list of countries was created by the department of justice under the obama administration?

your point?

No 7-11 is an inside job

Just a friendly reminder Reps Control all branches of government yet still can't repeal and replace Obamacare, lol

>LOGic