I hope this test tube gub-gub snail man gets more work after this. He was great

I hope this test tube gub-gub snail man gets more work after this. He was great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GBajx5ejjec?t=48s
youtube.com/watch?v=kUtyBC4Q_Js
instagram.com/gracyyk/
youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GORILLA

>I-I'm not saying the n-word

Anyone have pics of that Asian girl? I saw one posted here a few days ago

fuck off chink lover

damn

pretty sure she's a veitnam fucking shit

gotta get a gook

this, holy shit she was hot
"no thanks"

the way she said it.

This didn't happen on the show.
Post the cut scenes, sam, NOW

Im dat gorilla dick
god
I make dyke pussies wet
>sigh
I make eh
>sigh
alright
listen bitch
you got about 10 seconds
cuz this gorilla dick gorilla dowdy dick is hungry
and if you dont blow me right
i might kill you
you hear me?

I really want to see the directors cut of an AS show sketch

>your secret nickname is
>
>david duke
>:3

This shit is fucking retarded...

What's this about a hot asian girl?

SOMEBODY CALL SCOTT

This from episode 5?

no, cut scenes from episode 4 because adult swim only gives him 11 minutes

I liked the Moonman shoutout

>i might kill you

this really tops it off for me, it's so fucking indecisive

I dont know why, but that was the best part for me.

Sam fucking looked into the camera after he said it too, like even he couldnt believe how ridiculous it was.

youtu.be/GBajx5ejjec?t=48s

this was the best sketch the show did so far

>that smug smile on his face as he stares into the camera
>we've got a Sup Forumsack on national television

God bless America

So will the physical/digital copies be longer?

>I'm taking a short cut
>drives directly into oncoming traffic

Too silly, dude... Episode 4 was great, GREAT.

I loved that one. fucking miata fags

>David Duke

Who can say?

>tfw you get to be racist on national television

the "you hear me?" and the chick's facial expressions are just great

?

Why can't it just be funny and not about hating or demeaning someone?

Needs webm. Just the part of him looking to the camera and smirking.

That wasn't racist though.

How did you get these images?

>TFW you realize how cucked society is when it's racist to say "black person mall" and "david duke" in the same scene.
KYS

are you just crying because user said fags? he probably didn't mean it in the gay kind of way. he meant that people who drive miatas fucking suck. they are douchebags/cunts/fags.

He could have yeah, but the characters are pretty flamboyant or "gay" so he may have been talking about that. If not, I'm sorry. If I'm right then he just blows.

i got you senpai

THE MADMAN

I can't believe one of us actually made it.

Shiieet nigga

Looks like it might have pt.2

I luv the cripple guy

Seeing this on television is really a trip for me. It is like I have entered some alternate reality where merchants and progressives don't rule the world.

So is Sam an actual Sup Forumsack or is he just pretending to be as part of his weird jokes?

DYKE

He's redpilled

He's not a stormnigger, though

You're digging way too deep to find answers.

youtube.com/watch?v=kUtyBC4Q_Js

This bit is really good.

>first 3 weeks, holocaust
>next 3 weeks, black history month
>the female students don't really get me turned on anymore

It's like they knew they would get found out and cancelled immediately so are just going balls out with it while they can. God damn these guys are bold.

Episode 5 where

>saying David Duke on TV makes you racist

instagram.com/gracyyk/

Would she like it if we all spammed "uh no thanks" on her most recent pic?

He's full-on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8

Check his Twitter if you're unsure.

calling someone Sup Forums is stupid, just say redpilled or enlightened.

Yep

The thing is, it's not even "far out there" unless you're a SJW extremist

It's showing the anti-intellectualism of modern liberal arts curricula. It's identity politics and virtue signalling, both of which are anti-intellectual.

you know this shit is seen by various censorship boards and adult swim higher-ups before it gets aired right?

Its not really 'bold' when its pre-approved for viewing.

Aw shit! What the hell Robbie I expected you to be normal sized you're micro machines!

redpilled and MDEpilled is the same thing

mfw 5'8" micro machines man

based on that wall of text he posted on reddit explaining his views I'd say he's just an anti-open borders libertarian saying shit for the lulz

he reminds me a lot of Hoppe

I wish somebody would make a GIF of him lifting his hat.

where u get these? you say they were cut, is there footage of the cut parts floating around somewhere?

aka Sup Forums

So just use meme words in other words?

It's controlled opposition. That's alright though. This isn't the first time Jews have underestimated their audience. The truth breaks free through the smallest of cracks to become a brilliant light.

>implying Sup Forums isn't a meme word

These are just two extra dicks right here

That what seems so surreal to me, how are these making it to air? I guess some executive had the unusual idea to try and capture the "alt" segment of the population who has abandoned television. Or they are just overworked and are barely paying attention. MDE prolly got greenlit after some executive spent two seconds watching one of their YouTube videos, a "whatever" stamp of approval. If you don't actually listen to them they might fool someone into thinking they are just new england wiggers.

What makes you surprised that it would air in the first place? Are you a brainwashed Sup Forums neckbeard?

Probably just don't realize what the messages are

>wonder showzen never happened.

Considering the trouble even South Park has when they touch on sacred cows, yeah.

What trouble? People complaining about it?

>sacred cows

Only to right wing and left wing SJWs, nobody else cares. You're fat and stupid and you have a delusional victim complex.

I'm guessing you missed the Muhammad incident

>being so unintelligent that your posts could replace entire articles explaining "cognitive dissonance," "brainwashing," and "confirmation bias"

How long until they get yanked? I will be shocked if this goes beyond ten episodes. This is a powder keg waiting to blow, as far as controversy I mean.

Either this is bait or you are completely delusional.

the yellow fever on Sup Forums needs to go away.

It's an anime site populated by a bunch of undersexed neckbeards, of course there will be asian fever.

Wrong it used to be but Sup Forums is actually one of the slower boards these days.

says the fat retard desperate to correlate something appearing on TV with his agenda that says it can't be allowed on TV

>mfw MDE racists are PISSED that not a single SJW or libcuck has as little as offer a furrowed brow in response to this show's unpleasant "redpilled truths"

That sounds good to me; if it doesn't ruffle their Jews, then it won't be cancelled

Cancelled because it's not financially viable due to no one watching it, is fine with me

haha it's just a joke bro or is it but seriously haha although maybe :^)

Scared for them actually. We have invested ourselves in them, so seeing them get shut down would be like we got shut down.

When your whole belief structure just mirrors the current narrative, it's time to reevaluate your life friend. Unless your're one of (((them))). Then keep fighting your losing battle friend, I'll see on you on the day it happens.

I feel it, but don't agree with this.

No one is saying that, were just surprised this got greenlight

Though it is subtle, most people wouldn't get moonman or david duke references

Whats the Moon Man thing? Also, mentioning David Duke isn't really crazy.

Only "alt right shock troops" would get most of the references. Nobody outside that circle besides Alan Dershowitz or Tim Wise is going to know who the hell DD is. This shit means nothing to the average SJW flipping through channels.

Sup Forums was animu from the get go, you fucking 15'ers. Fucking casual make me sick REEEE

I'm 30 with a Chinese wife and high blood pressure. If you want teenagers go to Sup Forums, everybody starts there.

Ah yeah. David Duke and Moon Man are just pol memes. Are you excited that they're getting mentioned, or do you think they're pushing an agenda?

Not criticizing you btw.

>his smile and optimism, gone