Is this generation having the least amount of straight sex?

Is this generation having the least amount of straight sex?

The amount of virgins is increasing to new levels never seen before

Who cares? Too much sex in a nation is degenerative anyway. Much like the nation of Sodom.

It's hard to have an intellectual discussion on here

should have known better

Is there any fact based evidence to back this claim up? Or are you just using what you've seen on this site to make your point? If so, that's like going to a gay club and saying "everyone who goes to clubs these days is gay, look at this right here".

well my wife is plenty of straight sex

Mine too, but my fuck buddy is plenty of gay sex also

It depends

Too many dudes stuck in their rooms playing games and fapping

Apparently women aren't giving them the time of day if they ain't got money or connections

Citation?

Based on what we know:
-People loose their virginity earlier in life
-People get married later in life and also have kids later in life
-People have more sex since the "Sexual Liberation" of the 60s/70s and a second wave in the 2000s.

What you're saying is bullshit, from what I can gather, but maybe I'm wrong and there's data you might want to provide?

OP is a faggot anyways, so I understand his position

I have money and weed connections, does that count?

you're much more likely to get pussy if you're in the right social circles

where do your facts come from ?

I'm pretty sure there's more straight sex than ever, seeing as people don't really give a fuck about seeming easy or whatever.
There's just more sex of all kinds, in general

exactly. If you're stuck in the basement all day, of course you'll never get some.
Y'all need to make some motherfuckin friends

I have trust issues and add, it's a bad combination.

It might be a bad combo, but it's worth overcoming. Legitimately, I'm not trying to dick out on you or anything, but I used to have pretty bad social anxiety (still do, really), but once you make one good friend who has other friends, a lot of things fall into place.
Those issues are worth overcoming, Sup Forumsro. The rewards far outweigh the risk

thanks for laying all that down, it makes me not lose hope.

getting fit was the first phase for me, now I'm trying to get a job(struggling in that department). Without money it's hard to be outside.

Getting into shape is honestly such a big plus. Literally no downsides. Job department is a rough area though. Any in particular you're shooting for?

I'm good with computers(troubleshooting, admin stuff) but it's like they keep those positions open and don't offer training if you lack in one area. It's like you got to be exceptional to even be considered.

No surprise there. So many jobs now expect you to already have extensive experience in the area. hardly anyone is willing to invest in their employees

It wasn't always like this. I've been unemployed for 2.5 years now.

as much as it sucks, it may be worth working a shit tier job temporarily. Long gaps of unemployment are turn offs for employers and well....any job is better than no job

I might consider it

It just sucks having that much schooling just to flip hamburgers

I totally get that. It's bullshit, man. A lot of people can't get a living wage out of college, when college was a golden ticket one or two generations ago

I guess the premise here is to adapt. I feel like no one can complain about their job anymore, they'd be lucky just to stay in it

rofl no, you see all that has happened is we have become more connected in private with better means to reach out to people without having to actually be face to face

what has this resulted in?, now girls don't have to settle, they can try to make sexual advances on men they are attracted to, women are the more picky sex and men are designed to spread the seed and not couple

how this turns out is a whole generation of 20-35 yr olds getting pumped and dumped and being able to get with the men they are attracted to and a small minority of men fucking lots of women and a nice chunk of men being involuntarily celebrate as women are just naturally the more selective of the two sexes

you're either a chad and slaying puss left and right

a slightly above average guy getting cucked into relationships here and there

or an average to below average virgin for life praying for the day some used up 40+ your old fat hag wifes you to drain you of your income and trys to turn you into her slave in return for access to her dried out vag

Because we've been indoctrinated into thinking women are the gate keepers of sex so we don't try like older generations of men

It's a goldmine of ass put there for us older guys with careers and houses. Younger men are so pathetic, it's easy to look really good. Plus the Daddy issues.... fuck... I'm fucking hot 18-25 yo sluts regularly

Says someone who's never had sex

this

From where?

You clubbin?

I'm always lost as to where these girls are at. I don't know any of them

I don't give a flying fuck about who's fucking who or what

>What is the name of that fine bitch ?

Google

google image. fek all
iqdb, fek all
tineye, fek all

any other bright ideas

Carolina Sweets

The same reason children don't play outside anymore. Society as community is dead and everybody is inside their homes glued to a screen. I lost my virginity at 15 because my family was poor and I didn't have an internet connection or games console at that time.