I wrote to a girl that my job was garbage collector and she left the conversation

I wrote to a girl that my job was garbage collector and she left the conversation.
Care to explain ?
And I like my job. I like early morning, I finish at noon everyday. "Well paid" for me, 5 days per week + vacations. It's easy.

Yet it's not really prestigious job over which would women melt is it

Forget that bitch, it's a job that has to be done and is respectable. Also, part of the "wage gap", bitches don't like to do dirty work

Bin man is the greatest, most honest profession on earth, I'm serious. I resent my dull job even tho it pays very well.

Fuck her

Eh she's probably a cunt in other ways too. You just filtered her out up front. Good job.

the only problem with that job is the smell

Samefag. My dream job since being a kid is sreet sweeper, but seeing how they get treated like shit is a fucking put off.

Next time say sanitation engineer

Did you have to go to a special trade to school to learn the trade?

>or do you just pick it up as you go along......get it....pick...it....up....oh my...I'm a real hoot!!!

I live in nyc and I know garbage men that make over 100k a year. City job and all.

She grew up in an upper middle class family being taught to hate, pity, and fear poor people. She associates your job with poor people.
She may pretend to be a leftist or some kind of egalitarian, but she is obviously fake

Lol, no you do not....
>I know garbage men
>I know
> you know nothing.....
>you must be making more than that to have such great knowledge and not take it up as a trade!
>stop lying and start explaining kid!

Nah, use "garbologist"

Sounds like a basic bitch with no hindsight.
If it weren't for trashmen, our streets would be India-tier.
She's probably one of feminists that complains about the wage gap and that thinks that ""equality"" means more female CEOs and executives.

where do you live and year payment??

Ok, i live in new york city, google nyc sanitation department salary.. It will literally tell u they average $88,000 after about 5 years... then do some overtime (all winter snow storms are insane overtime hours) and then ur easily over 100k. I'm an electrician for the city and I made 130k last year but some guys here made 150k...

I'm far from a kid lmao

Fuck her, Women are stupid Creatures.
If you like your Job, than there is no problem.

This is Johnny Depp.
He has been for two decades a world sex symbol, he is rich, on the top of the social ladder ,fashionable and has fucked the most beatiful women on the planet (which woman find hot as well).
And he got KEKED! Even he! What can you expect for us normal mortals!. so OP don`t get frustrated, women are women and always will be.

Best kek of the morning

Ive heard bin men/garbage collectors actually make a decent amount. www.express.co.uk/news/uk/222811/Binmen-earning-45-000-a-year-for-24-hour-week/

Basic bitch

What happened to mr depp?

That's actually a nice work

Don't worry man, you dodged a bullet right there

divorce settlement.

every base level cunt here will not tell you the truth.
A truth that you know, women don't want to be with a bin man.
WOMEN DON'T WANT TO BE WITH A BIN MAN
Your fuck up is not your job, it's telling her too early.
It might might be a fine respectable living, i will pay you that but bitches will never like it.
They may like you!
Make them like you first and the bin man thing might fade to the background.
Don't let these beta fags convince you that she is too ambitious, i respect her decision to look elsewhere! she isn't committed, why lock it in with a garbage man? you need to bury the lead, she was right to run, you giving her the excuse is your own fault

woman detected

All women are "gold digging."

Men find this hard to accept, since men are (almost exclusively) attracted to physical beauty, which is more or less a marker of childbearing capacity.

What women find attractive is status. Money, while often an analogue, is actually not the primary quality. What women want is a man with the *capability* of climbing the social hierarchy, which is why they prefer young ambitious guys to rich old men, given the choice.

That's why fictional men who women obsess over are always super-talented and super-smart and a million other things

because you touch toxic shit all day, makes you toxic to women.

thinking a woman would use the phase 'base level cunt'
virgin detected

>being taught to hate, pity, and fear poor people

everyone except the poor dislike the poor. like do something with your life, get an education, stop doing drugs or being lazy, you piece of shit.