Reminder that white women consider white men to be inferior to black men

Reminder that white women consider white men to be inferior to black men
Reminder more white women are having children with black men while you are 500 pounds and get mad than no white woman is coming close to your 1.5 inch penis when she can have over 10 inch thick BBC's
Remember literal white women orgies are organized with mostly only 1 male present and 95% of the time, the male is of Nubian origin

Coming tomorrow Tuesday

femanon here; Black MEN are far more attractive than white men, truth hurts. Nubians are strong, dominant, and virile. While White boy's are timid, cowardly, and submissive. Us white women are more masculine than modern white """men""" to be frank.

(You)

source of that gif?

KEEP BEING MAD WHITEY
WE RULE, WHITE BOIZ DROOL FOR BBC

femanon here, having a dick that's 2 inches bigger than most is 100% worth having someone without a job and that will run away if we ever have kids

This.

Not a Femanon, faggots aren't women. Are you fucking retarded, american niggers are not representatives of nubians, they are the cattle that were bred to be the biggest, strongest, dumbest work horses. Thats partly why there are very few examples of black fathers they aren't smart enough to figure out how to be fathers, and also why most are unemployed or rely on criminal activities for income, IQ wasn't a trait colonials wanted in their farm equipment. Now Nubians are scrawny, malnourished, mud dwelling animals, which most of them are HIV/AIDS carriers, which fairly certain as dumb as some white women are even the truely gifted ghetto skanks, they would not want to fuck an actual African.
Inb4 cuck witeboi, Not white or black but if I had the choice I would rather be white than black.

Some pretty low tier bait here... though I'm sure some insecurefags will fall for it... ffs.

We haz big dicks n shieeeet

I'm pretty sure that your sarcasm is not as sincere as you think it is.

If you think that the majority of women are that far sighted you are in for a painful reality check.

*women*

Who could be behind this post?

Everyone fell for it by replying to this post, btw black cock looks like a log of shit.

are you sure about that?

> muh dick

Then why do all the hookers on back page so no blacks

I'd rather be good looking more intelligent and have an above average dick size than have a long brown shlong that cant get fully hard

I sure don't know

this bait always works on the idea that
> dick size
> muscles
are all that matter, or even matter more than
> eyes
> hair
> skin tone/colour
> culture
> social standing

lol not a chance

Leave here reddit!