Worst trade of all time?

Worst trade of all time?

For who?

nets

pretty much.

still can't believe it happened. not sure which drugs billy king was experimenting with when he agreed to this.

The nets are fucking retarded honestly, they deserve to be shit

This?

Celtics fan. Yes worst trade all time. You're forgetting rights to swap in 2017 also. 3 straight top 3 picks (most likely) for stars out of their prime. Praise ainge.

literal who for some washed up bums? there've been much worse involving players of substance

The cowboys trade that set up the dynasty was bigger.

Check em

how many championships did the tigers win with those players?

Didn't they sweep the Giants?

can someone explain this travesty to me?

detroit hasn't won the world series since 1984, while the marlins won it in 2003 with willis and cabrera

and the 2017 right to swap picks

Celtics will have a top 3 pick for 4 straight years

Yes. Too bad boston cant capitalize.

Nets got Garnett and Pierce at the end of their careers when they were washed up and had nothing left. Celtics got 3 first round picks from a shitty franchise that wasn't going to make the playoffs, meaning the picks are lottery picks and the celtics can get franchise players with them.

you can, trade draft picks?

Vince Carter for a literal pile of shit.

Yup

Newfriends pls

what about when the Lakers got Nash and Howard?

also did the Celtics do anything with those picks?

So far no... jaylen brown could turn out to be alright. Problem is, these kids are like 19 and just too raw.

This years pick could be the first pick in the draft though... and this draft is deep. However, Ainge needs to sign an all star to make this team a contender.

Literally IT is carrying this fucking team right now.

Team A has top draft pick
Team B has good but not top draft pick
Team B desperately needs player that will be picked by team A
Team A does not desperately need that player
Team A agrees to take later pick (and usually a pick for the next year or second round) in exchange for allowing Team B to get their top pick

Also, team A is built to win now
Team b is building to the future but has a veteran who can turn team A into a legitimate front runner
Team A trades their entire future picks for 2 or 3 years in exchange for the player than can maybe win them a title or two

I like to lump Ricky Williams in with that one
He went on to have a good career, but not with the team that gave up 45 picks for him

wow they really robbed the rams

LMAO what?

Wait fuck, it was 18?

Just the pick trade is bad enough, but then you add that the Rams did all this to get a top 5 all time bust

Worst trade in nba history. Fucking Alonzo mourning never even set foot in the city cause he refused to play for us

>Played five games
>Declare Goff a bust

Hi, Jared!

The only shit thing for the Celtics is that this years draft kind of sucks and the best player is PG which is the only position they have an allstar at

another classic

All those first round playoff exits for the Celtics...man oh man, what a great trade!

Sup Forums pls go

Oh shit! You scared me because thats my real name and I didn't think about it being Goff's for a second.

The saints for ricky williams
New orleans got the 5th Overall Pick

They traded
the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th. 7th in 99
the 1st and 3rd in 2000

The trade was for players and a few picks. But they attached picks to the players based on minutes played\ on the roster by certain date. The reason the Cowboys were so bad was Jimmy purposely benched basically every player he traded for to be able to receive the picks in their place.

And so built a dynasty.

In middle school I gave a girl a Charizard card (foil) and she gave me a hand job. I still regret it to this day

He was destined to be a bust if he was taken anywhere in the first 5 rounds let alone #1 overall
Dude was hot garbage in college and showed nothing to warrant him being taken so high, it's just there was no real standout so the media created one

The absolute madman.

you poor, poor soul