I love crossdressing. I cheat on my wife with married guys or with kinky girls

I love crossdressing. I cheat on my wife with married guys or with kinky girls

rate my husbando, i dream of being dominated by him and his fairy cock,rubbing it against my eager asshole. he ties my arms with his ribbons and thrusts into my virgin donut with his pink punisher, knotting me in the process. he cums inside me,and i collapse on my back,exhausted. he sways his thicc hips in a hypnotising way, and grinds his sweaty, musky ballsack over my lips. i open my mouth and he dunks them in my mouth, and i lick every inch. he sits on my nose, his delicious anus' intoxicating odor filling my lungs.i gently massage around his pooper with my tongue, and he moans and shivers in pleasure. I stick my tongue in, and lick around inside. it is perfect. he lets out several smelly yet sweet farts, and his stomach gurgles loudly.

he gasses you with his addictive wet toots, and he grinds his ass more and more into your mouth. it is heaven:the pungent musk of his large sac,his buttocks smothering your face, the odor of his farts and his sweaty as whole.his stomach gurgles again, and his asshole twitches as you hear something coming. he raises up slightly, and raises his tail as small drops of diarrhea drip out of his hole. you lick even more eagerly, and he massages your asshole with his feelers as you slurp up the tiny droplets of sweat and diarrhea. he lets out a series of very short but extremely strong farts , and he lets his bowels empty it's liquid contents into your mouth, and you continue licking up his thin,watery shit as he grunts yet purrs with you pleasuring him so. after a while you both slow down, and you both fall asleep with your head near his crotch,resting on his chubby belly.

Same boat man
Ive been doing it for three years
I have a storage locker full of sissy stuff and outfits
I meet up with guys off craigslist and shit at motels and get fucked

I dont feel like your lying tho...
Your one of those new really shitty trash people who believe in fucked up pronouns and has multiple girlfriend pillows.
Bet your a fat person too
You live with mommy and daddy still and are jobless
Should I go on?

Are you in the military?

Wrong thread bucko?

>The gravitational field is not diffused through space; the gravitational field is that space itself. An entity that undulates, flexes, curves, twists. We are immersed in a gigantic flexible snail-shell. A colourful and amazing world where the unbounded extensions of interstellar space ripple and sway like the surface of the sea.

Bucko?
You just proved me right on

Fucking fag in my corps. Fucking trash. Kill yourself you disgusting cock sucker.

>I love cheating on my wife
fix'd... and fuck you

Hey its the guy who owns the corps

Hurr durr I live in 1860 and gays are boogymen

I have a job at an ice cream store, I'm currently majoring in communications broadcasting and computer science. I live with my grandma,yes, but only during the summer. During the school year I live in the University of Oklahoma dorms.I have only one body pillow, and its in a safe for only when my roommates are gone. Its a male Sylveon that I had commisioned.

This is beyond cringe

No I just want the most elite and lethal killing machines in my corps. Not some nigger dick craving half man laying down covering fire while he's making eyes at the enemy.

I don't mind gays I just don't want some fucking sissy in the field getting good men killed because he has his dick tucked between his legs.

>>neutered
I admit, it is kinda embarrassing, but no one knows. Its good having a fresh start,user. Have a good day and summer

You aren't even enough of a man to tell your wife. You have no integrity. You slipped through the cracks. You're a disgrace to the uniform you wear.

hotttttt

Wana tell me your favourite crayon colour and toilet paper brand too?

:) repress that gayness just a little more for me baby~

What if the dude is like a super hardcore killer but just prefers dick? What if your saved by a gay one day?

>I've never been in any militant group of any sort in my entire life.jpg

Do you hate gays because they represent something you can never have?
Freedom to love as you wish to love?

cringed

Never been a man in your entire life. I was a corporal you trash fuck. I'd kill you myself if you were in my unit. Have fun being an admin bitch. I've seen wooks with more testosterone in their pathetic bodies.

I'm not op and sure baby whatever you say ;)

I said I don't hate gays, I just don't want them on the battlefield. Same reason I don't want women there. They are weak in the body and mind.

2/10 troll. Made be respond. I'm better than you keyboard warrior. Have fun being a garbage cuck while I fill your girl with my Superior seed.

>wooks
WAS HE TRYING TO SAY GOOKS OMG
I'm crying laughing at this guy
it's like he tried to make b8 but it's so bad that it went right back around to being actuallt hilarious

Wooks are what we call female marines...

Are you 12? You're never too young to have a Vietnam flashback. Kids.

cheat on your gf with me

kek why dont u just call them marines if they're marines
you are seriously delusional

Yes I am

>two different trolls pretending to be the same person

this thread is a disaster of incompetent b8

You're the reason I'm not having kids. There's too many of you with recessive genetics reproducing. I'm going to let your generation burn down what we built and then suffer in the ashes of a communistic society.

Okay ;) come over

I don't consider any woman a marine. They are weak. They are wooks.

Just me/b/ro

:) cool just die childless with no legacy and we'll all have a gay orgy when you're gone

I am there, bring that girl booty closer

The sooner you realize that the universe doesn't give a fuck about you is when you'll get true freedom. No matter what you do, you'll die just like me. Our names will be forgotten. The longer I have you here arguing with me the longer you aren't fucking up the rest of our races progression. I'll win no matter what.

I used to hook up with a couple where the husband crossdressed. She'd force him to suck my cock and clean up my cum after I had fucked her. It was pretty hot until they wanted me to fuck his ass. it was nice making him scream and cry and she wouldn't let him have me stop. It was fun, till he shit on my dick....

What I'm trying to say is. Tell your wife she might be into it and then a real man can fuck you both. Just try not to shit, faggot.

That's hot

nigga I'm gay in the 21st century u seriously think I'm not a nihlist either???

Fuck you're hot as shit OP. More uniform pics

I just thought I'd appeal to your dumbass traditional values to make you madder :)

do other military guys ever fuck you?

Yes one of my officers

fuck yeah. I bet theyre crawling with closet cases, you're hella cute

I would sneak in his office at night and dress up for him. Every port he bought me new outfits to wear for him

that's so hot

lol yeah he knew I was wearing a thong and bra under my uniform at work

I love active duty sissies

What if god was one of us. Just a homo on a bus?

:O holy shit that's amazing

Got any pics in heels?

No :/ I haven't bought any

What's you're rate op

Et

I was too. ETs and FCs seem to love panties the most

Hahaha makes sense

Moar

Fuuuuuuuuck

Greentext your best fuck story

>be me
>officer doing random inspection
>officer finds sissy clothes
>tells me to meet him in his office
>scared of being in trouble
>knock on his officer door
>says to come in
>officer has a bag of my sissy clothes
>tells me to put on my favorite outfit
>i put it on
>he tells me to sit on his lap
>he rubs my sissy cock through my skirt
>i moan and get hard
>he tells me to get on my kness like a slut
>i start sucking his cock

>i finish and he tells me im his slut from now on
>we meet at night while underway
>he fucks me and cums inside my sissy ass

Where were sissies like you when I was in..

lol idk

>be me in middle east
>i brought sissy clothes to wear in barracks
>get fucked by army and marines every night