What kind of car does Sup Forums drive?

What kind of car does Sup Forums drive?

Pic related, stock photo but same model and year as my car

Highly underrated cars

78 Nova Custom

muh hot hatch

Why do you have the front windows tinted?

OP here. Very nice

I used to have one of those 1989 GT Ice Blue Metallic

Here's me and my M3

i get so much pussy with this ride

Yup

Jeep, pic related, not mine but identical

who else drives the king of vehicles?

My baby.
Not my photo, but exact same car.

pimp ass ride man. Chevy made the Nova right? Chevy is a good car. American cars used to be the best.

My Tercel 4x4

2015 Wrangler Sport here, mah dude.

I guess there would be a lot of pussy in hell

stock photo but same car. 2013 a4 and i love it

Hey FiST bro.

me and my beater Cressida

Photo from internet, but exactly the same

1993 Honda Del Sol si.

Also have 2002 kia Sportage with KoO2 tires

dad got it for my 18th birthday. mine has gold stripes though.

Is your dad a bit of a douche?

Oh yeah? Got any pics m8?

Boring dad cars, they do the job though.

Can you rip skids in them?

Nice bro. Wranglers are the shit. Theres nothing like just dropping the top and cruising with some tunes on

ofc, maccas tray drifting erry night

I can dig the pop up headlights, that's really what led me to get mine. Just something about the mechanics behind having to manually raise them from under the hood I guess. Also, wouldn't have expected a 4 banger to have so much scoot.

Fuck yeah cunnnnt

my toy for the weekends

Th douche starter pack.

I drive a 2016 Wrangler. Great for the beach, but shit on the road.

So you a ricer or a redneck?

>dat clusterfuck in the garage tho

Can't stand people who put up a lie of appearances like they're clean but live like slobs in reality.

Was going to be this, years ago...But then something happened.

Neither. Low profiles aren't meant for trucks. It's my expert opinion and if you don't like it, go squat on your decorative ball hitch faggot.

Mr OCD,
In the middle of new tile at that time and all the supplies in that time corner. My garage is actually very clean.

Despite having a truck like that, I bet you've never even taken it off-road

Gotta keep the lie going, eh?

No, I'm someone who thinks lowering a truck, thus leaving you with a heavy, bad handling, no weight carrying waste of fuel is retarded.

2011 Chrysler 200
3.6L Pentastar V6
Limited edition black
250000 Km
> Bagged the fuck out of it
> never had it serviced
> only changed oil, tires, windshield
> everything else is stock still
> still has the brakes installed from factory
> never checked the transmission level ( I can't it says dealer only, no dip stick)

It's mostly been highway driving, commuting to work. I've had one accident which didn't do any damage,
> I was looking down in my lap and traffic stopped ahead of me
> don't look down while driving
> small running piece of grill broke off later

If nothing breaks I'm not going to fix it. Everything still works and the car is running great. 6.5 L P 100 KM

So ricer huh? You sporting a Hillary sticker too, slick?

He couldn't take that offroad, he's bottom out like a boat or if he made it far enough he'd stake a tyre.

What a generic piece of metal junky crap car user

whats the most 80s car?

70s also acceptable I want a Retro car

lmao you see how low those side steps and chin splitter are? no way in hell. Probably tows.. giving him the benefit of the doubt

Not on those tyres, weight rating would be up to shit

Is this supposed to be bait? You're driving a squat, ricer-fied Ford that's factory guaranteed to have gremlins under the hood after 30k miles. Please son.

Spontaneous combustion?

Monte Carlo?

Yet my truck has 90,000 trouble free miles. I get it now, you're an inbred Redneck "MUH CHEVY"

thats the one

Wrong yet again and considering I emphasized such here I'd venture a guess that you're some closet faggot stuck in a hick town. You hate both sides of the fence because you can't be yourself, thus leading to this shit looking ride that can't do anything properly except sit there and occasionally move around town. Like yourself...

It's his stepping stone to a mobility scooter would be my guess, he needed to lower the seat height so he could still climb in.

They were popular when I was young lol

A 1984 Celica Supra

Its still a great car. Digital dash, power windows and sunroof, cruise control, comfy seats.

I just figured he was some fatass wanting a thugged up nigger ride. I notice a lot that if fat guys aren't moderately intelligent or weaboo, they almost always go this route in life.

good shit dude, this is my favourite Mk by far.
I have a Mk4 but hope to own a Mk2 GTI one day.

This is what I'm working towards

Looks like a Fiat 125

Which one is your car, you 98 pound bitch?

3kGT

Lada 2101 1980

1976 vw beetle

Non vr4 garbage

Good god man, you're still on it. It's a 78 scottsdale

Ahh right so based on the 124 not 125. Had a bit to do with 125's but never driven a 124 sedan. What engine do Lada fit?

HAHAHAHAHA! no wonder you're such as ass, you are a jealous little faggot. You are Ford's bitch

Thread made me diamonds
MOAR

Had my truck for almost 5 years and so far it's been good to me! Don't really go long distance with it and most of my miles are city. Pic related exactly this but black

Awesome bro, have fun never being able to do more than change a tire on it by yourself. I've just had a lot of lemon fords, it's a biased disposition from experience lol.

Been my dream car since I was ten

Just bought my first truck about 3 months ago pic related

And you switched to Chevy? HAHAHAHA fucking idiot. We both know you haven't owned a Ford, you're just the typical jealous little knuckle-draging Chevy faggot.

Suddenly a wild faggot appears

fuck yes

Google pic, still same make/model/color

06 Impreza outback, 5spd manual
EJ25 motor

>Been my dream car since I was ten
And it still will be when you die.

Wow dude, autism much?

>3 rangers 1990 to 2000
>a 94 thunderbird
>70 f-100
>99 f-150

you guys have cars?
i only have a bike.... atleast i have 2 wheels

Ooo such mean words you must me such a bad ass

Great lines. Looks like space ship/shuttle design from late 70s/early 80s. Cool.

Na man I've owned it for two years

> Hillary voter detected

My XJ220 in the garage.

Guess the jig is up lol. Nah, I voted for the oompa loompa for real. Some men just wanna watch the world burn...because it's beyond saving.

here you go nigger

is that the new ford chevy?