How many redditors do you think are having aggressive one-sided conversations with their yogurt right now?

How many redditors do you think are having aggressive one-sided conversations with their yogurt right now?

$2.64?
why is yogurt so expensive?

>lowfat yougurt stuffed with oreos

But it has $5 off a ticket to Kinobusters, user!

>oreo crem is crisco and powdered suger

You think that's bad. I bought pic related at my grocery store for 5$

No wonder it's do good

My boss buys that shit. She's a 70 year old lesbian county court judge.

I can tell you it's nothing special. Yogurt in a glass container. That's it. In fact I think the one I had was rotten cause it had a metallic taste to it.

god tier yogurt

Nigga please

What's the implication you are trying to make?

>I can't tell if hes for it, or agen it.

u sure about that mate?

Yep. If I want low-cal/low-fat, I won't even eat dairy.

can you faggots stop felching yogurt out of each other's asses for five seconds and talk about the serious issue of...ghostbusters?

Haven't seen it. Probably will once it's on Netflix or DVD. Don't care about girls or not.

It's a pack of 4. It's 66 cents per pudding cup.

yea to be perfectly i didnt care about the first one much either

lets talk about something interesting for once like yogurt

Yogurt is literally the worst food. It's hardly sustaining, is gone in a matter of seconds, and is full of sugar.

yeah jerkoff I gathered that

How the fuck is that expensive?

>see

>9g sugar (falvored, plan is like 1 or 2)

It has almost twice the calories per serving, so OF COURSE it has almost twice as much of each component nutrient per calorie.

the fuck kind of garbage yogurt you eating anyways anything that cheap is more sugar and preservatives than yogurt its basically cold pudding

>twice as much of each component nutrient per SERVING

Wow, I fucked that up.

except that they are both 8 oz containers?

also still way less sugar

check out little lord fauntleroy, with his lunchables and gogurts

Who else /Yogurt/ here?

>/thread

I eat Noosa like dessert. I eat King Soopers'/Kroger's "lite" Greek yogurt when watching calories. It's only 80 cals and still has 14g of protein. Also a ton of fake sugar but cancer is a myth.

Dietary needs are slightly different for everyone. No nutrient is inherently bad, not even sugar. Sugar is bad if you have too much of it with too little exercise, but as a source of energy while exerting yourself physically it's great in combination with protein and fat to get you going until the slower-burning proteins and fats can kick in for endurance.

You can't just look at nutrition facts and say, "Look, the numbers are higher so it's bad!" It depends entirely on the person and their lifestyle and what they need. Someone might WANT a yogurt that's higher in calories and has more sugar based on their personal daily routine. It's stupid to demonize nutrients rather than simply utilizing them appropriately.

that is not true there is no such as thing as good ADDED sugars. some foods with sugar in them are good for you, actually many of them are but there is no such thing as good ADDED sugars

why the fuck are you niggers arguing about yogurt

>Saint Benoit

is that a candle?

"forget Jake, its yogurt town"

>niggers
>yogurt

is this a thing?

high fructose corn syrup will ALWAYS cause fat no matter how they try to sell it .

>there is no such thing as good ADDED sugars

The only thing bad about added sugars is if it causes you to take in more sugar than you personally need. Stop buying into meme health rhetoric. Nutrients are nutrients, they do different things and have different uses and you have to figure out what you need and when.

The problem is that too many foods have added sugars and too many people are sedentary, so the average person intakes way too much sugar compared to what they need since most everything they eat has a bunch of added sugar.

But for someone who's very active (manual labor job combined with physically-active hobbies, for example) and actually burns through those sugars before they turn to fat, it's not bad at all because they're utilizing it.

listen asshole, nobody here is a lumberjack.
what you are spouting is propaganda and junk science putout by food companies.
The about of calories it takes to burn one 12 oz coke is equal to a 4 or 5 hour jog

thats just not true if you are eating foods high in sugar such as friends that are also very nutrient dense then it is a good trade off but humans need 0 grams of sugar to be healthy. if it is possible to get all of the nutrients and vitamins you need without consuming any sugar there would be nothing healthy about sugars. it is naturally occurring in many healthy foods so it is sometimes necessary but your acting like sugar is a nutrient

sugar is not like fat or protein or complex carbohydrates. there is nothing good about simple carbohydrates although there are foods that contain it that are good for you. everybody has different nutritional needs but there are vitamins and minerals that every human needs to be healthy and most of them overlap from person to person.

>friends
>i meant fruits
>very high

also this guy knows whats up.

next are you going to say that trans fats also have a place in nutrition or zero calorie sweeteners?

Yeah really. I worked at s grocery store with a bunch of black people and they all refused to eat yogurt.

>Nigga that'll make you poop your pants

Not if you burn more calories than it contains

yes lets all add hfc to all our foods and put caloric intake at 8 to 9 thousand because we all work as slaves in a Caribbean sugar plantation

Government interference with dairy. They pay farmers to literally pour milk down the drain.

meant for

I run 12 miles a week. That's an extra 2500 calories. I can afford to eat some corn juice.

>The about of calories it takes to burn one 12 oz coke is equal to a 4 or 5 hour jog

So that doesn't mean the can of Coke should never be consumed by anyone, it means maybe you should only consume one if you're going to go on a 4-5 hour jog. For example, it's extremely popular for cyclists to drink flattened Coke as an energy booster, and that's perfectly fine for them because they're burning that shit off by participating in a bicycle race. But yeah, you shouldn't drink Coke when you're planning to just sit at your desk all day. But that's a matter of personal responsibility and self-awareness, not because Coke is somehow inherently bad for all humans.

>it is naturally occurring in many healthy foods so it is sometimes necessary

I'm reminded of an old article that had a headline, "No Food Is Healthy, Not Even Kale." It made an excellent point: Food is nutritious, and a human eating nutritiously will be healthy, and what determines the appropriate nutrition is your personal dietary needs in combination with your lifestyle. As with my example above, athletes often consume high-sugar foods for quick energy and they USE that energy immediately, so they remain perfectly healthy.

The bad thing about simple carbs is that they are very quickly processed and thus very quickly turned into body fat and cause issues like insulin spikes to turn that sugar into stored fat. But if you're presently active, those simple carbs have a great benefit of being very immediately accessible to your body BECAUSE they process so quickly, and it gives you an energy boost immediately.

All nutrients, sugar included, are tools to be used by your body. Misuse those tools and you'll suffer negative health consequences, but ANY of them (yes, even simple carbs!) CAN be used correctly to provide some kind of benefit.

thats 1300 at best retard, you are adding an extra three to four hundred calories a day with this sugary garbage

You're an idiot.

plebs

thanks plug marketing©

Yeah? So? That's in addition to my normal activity. I burn off any junk I eat (which is why I'm 15% body fat)

Thats what Noosa is. But with crazy flavors.

These are basic concepts of how food works. The marketing is people telling you that some foods are evil and some foods are good. You need a good balance of nutrients, but no single one of them is inherently bad. The only thing that's bad is over-consumption of things your body can't use, or can't use quickly enough.

How is Kale unhealthily, or broccoli?
I would need to eat 10 kilos of the stuff to equal anything substantial.
This is pure sophistry

> not eating Greek yogurt
Fucking plebeian

I'm saying that "healthy" and "unhealthy" are bad ways to look at food. Food is nothing more than the sum of its nutrients, and they all have their uses.

Kale isn't "good" or "healthy," but it does have protein and it's very high in vitamins A and C while being very low in calories.

French fries aren't "bad" or "unhealthy," but they are high in carbohydrates, fat, and calories.

From those facts one can derive how much of each of those foods we need to eat, but it's going to vary from person to person. Labeling foods "healthy" and "unhealthy" encourages people not to actually think about what they personally need and what they're getting from their food, but rather to just blindly eat certain "good" things and demonize certain "bad" things.

A great example of this is the low-fat/no-fat craze. People labeled fat as "unhealthy" and determined that a low-fat diet is universally good. But then that ignored things such as the fact that people (especially children) need fat for their brain to grow healthily, so starving kids of fat on these low-fat diets was actually pretty awful for their brain development. Oh, but it was """""HEALTHY""""" so how could it be bad?!

what the fuck is this ABOMINATION?
has science gone too far?

Yes the lipid hypothesis is bunk, why are you trying to pretend the world is full of sane and thoughtful people.
I'll eat this chocolate cake and burn it all off tomorrow!

its like free money!