New celeb bread

new celeb bread

More please
My cock needs more

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>kikfag
>anonceleb98
>g-fag
>Mcconaughefag
>whiney pasta poster
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Hello

You're gonna cum for this milf whore

SNIIIIIIFFF

Tight like Mommy.

I'm very attracted to these ladies.

Thank you sharing, kind Anons.

going to worship her

Moar

She's going to drain my virgin cock

Barbs wants her ass worshipped.

fuck

You and the other 99.9% of the straight male / gay female population
Barbs deserves some worshipping for sure

id drain your virgin cock.

happy to worship my goddess

You're cock is leaking for her isn't it?

Couldn't thank Kate enough for having a beautiful daughter. She has brought us so much fapping material and there is much more to come.

you forgot to say no homo

she should sit on my face tbh

i'll suck all your dicks.
no homo

uhhuh fuck

I don't know who i'd use first

as long as it's no homo, I'm down

As long as you have a face, she has a place to sit user.

I wanna worship those feet, too

id use that ass all day

Lily first. Fuck her till she's exhausted, then kiss her goodnight, tell her "I'm going to go fuck Mommy now". Leave the doors open so she can hear you pounding Mommy in the other room.

i´d say kate, but i think she would be using me tbh

join the queue

wew lad

You wouldn't last five minutes in her fat ass.

I'd go Kate first. Lily needs to watch and learn

She's hot, but her mom is still hotter for me, can't be subjective though since Kate's pics were godsent through my teens,
Barbs certainly wouldn't mind either
I see you also have a fine taste in your posts user

Probably not, but i still wouldnt stop

thinking of Kate teaching Lily how to suck a cock is hot as fuck

I second this.

Mmm Lily will watch carefully and find out how Mommy likes it. Mommy loves lots of kisses.
Kate's movies helped my balls drop I'm sure.

Are you able to watch webms user?

What's cringe is someone cooking up this much pasta to try and call this guy out.

qt

that ass...yes i am

she's so perfect

Could you imagine being friends with Lily and then being brought to the house where her mom looks like this? I'd instantly have to make a bathroom visit to think straight.

yes
yes
yes

Just imagine little Lily peaking through a crack in the bedroom doors and seeing Mommy getting fucked like this.

This is your lucky day.

love those tits...and her sister

Nice pair of legs, too

Yes, yes she is.

fuck jennifer

>can you imagine
Trust me, i can. I've imagined way more than just having bathroom visits while in Kate's house.

If you insist

could worship her every day tbh

Ha me too, but that is a probable thing that likely happened

i actually think she uses lily as bait whenever she needs a new boytoy
"make sure you invite some boys too to your birthday party, lily" or smth like that

I'd make it my life's mission to fuck both Kate and Lily if I was in that position.

I'd unload by about the 4th bounce

oh yes