Why are Atlanta fans such garbage? It seems like their fanbases are composed almost entirely of fair-weather fans

Why are Atlanta fans such garbage? It seems like their fanbases are composed almost entirely of fair-weather fans.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/70667254/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're not dude. You're thinking of Shitattle and Green Gay. Falcons have sold out every game the past few years and fans have stuck by the team through thick and thin. Hawks have been extremely popular these past 10 or so years with continued playoff success, and don't tell me you weren't around during the 90s for the Braves which most fans still are around today.

I think it's a very very underrated, overlooked sports town.

It's the capital of the Deep South, they're all about NASCAR and college football.

good to know that Seattle is still triggered by true amercians

At least Atlanta isn't full of fucking minorities like other cities

lel

Atlanta resident here. Gave me a good laugh, friendo.

What part of Gwinett do you live in then?

>Braves = Ass
>Hawks = walking letdown
>Falcons = only decent team

I've given up paying attention to anything the hawks do. every other fan of an east team other than cavs fans might as well do the same until LeBron retires.

Braves are the new team that won't win a world series for decades

Falcons are off and on but support usually seems pretty good unless they are sub .250

>black city is fairweather
Lmao rly makes u think
Also literally the ONLY city that could get 2 hockey teams and lose both

>Green Gay

Atlanta has barely any Black people, you stupid fuck

Downtown is unironically full of niggers. Everyone lives in the 'burbs

Literally the blackest city I've ever been to
Metro is not a city

Outside of a few areas of Atlanta, its a white city

Atlanta sports fan till the day I die

>dude I went to every single Seahawk, Packer, Falcon and Brave game
>dude I know every single fan for every one of those teams and who was around 10 years ago and who wasn't
>dude I was alive in the 90's trust me I know
>dude

No it is not. Suburbs are not a city and have never ever been considered the city. The whole reason people live in suburbs is to avoid being in the city

>51% black in 2014
Almost made me think

Braves are on the upswing and will play in another world series by 2020

Because half the people that live in the Atlanta metro area are transplants from somewhere else.

The Braves have the best fanbase out of all the Atlanta teams, also the Braves have been the regional baseball team of the entire South for decades, not so at all for the Falcons or Hawks.

No, actually the suburbs are filled with the largest middle class black population of any metro area in the country, in addition to tons of Mexicans and Asians in the Northeastern suburbs.

Because they have never had to do something like.....play fake crowd noise since theirnfans are such garbage.

>oh wait

google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/70667254/

This is what I heard too from some people down there. Dunno if it's true or not.

Don't the Xehawks do the exact same thing, tranny cuck faggot?

This you go anywhere here and there are UGA, Tech, Braves, Falcons and/or Hawks shit. EVERYWHERE. Only morons who aren't from here don't know this, we just aren't big assholes who shit talk therefore we're looked at like we don't exist

Also the Braves fans extend into Tenn. Alabama and some other southern states, we have a huge fan base

Fucking lulz, Cobb fag reporting in

Augusta here, it's definitely true

Do you think the Metro area is Atlanta proper?

South Gwinnett bruh

>have one of the most dominant team in the 90s
>can't even sell half of turner field

Atlanta cares abou one thing and it's the bulldogs

what about their hockey team

>go to Duluth
>get hustled by Koreans selling kimchi outside their Japanese noodle bar

Weird town

>Atlanta
>Bulldogs
I think you mean Tech... Everywhere else is Bulldog country

Anything fun to do in Koreatown? I love the idea of visiting a Korean district in the middle of Georgia... lmao at the thought of some dudes ancestors living in Korea for thousands of years up to him growing up in a cul-de-sac off the Jimmy Carter Parkway

So is Atlanta known for minorities or not? I always think of Paula Deen when thinking of ATL.

Atlanta, like the rest of the South, is really really black.

Atlanta could give two shits about Tech
>t. Tech alum

I imagine he knows just as well as OP does

Even Manchester United got caught doing that..

I cant speak for the other teams, but even down in florida all the UGA fans are diehard as fuck

>soon

Deen is from Savannah.

It's almost entirely a transplant city so everybody roots for their home team.

There's a reason people say there are more Michael VIck Eagles jerseys than Atlanta Falcons Jerseys.

Plus all the black people in Atlanta don't really support the Falcons, Hawks and BRaves for whatever reason.

Which is even worse of a niggerville than Atlanta

given the prodigious amount of capital and investment that is the direct result of Tech Square as a hub/incubator, I would certainly believe Atlanta would give two shits

>t. Tech senior

Lol maybe the economists do, maybe the city government does,
but you really think the majority of the apes in that city care about
>capital and investment

That has nothing to do with sports you pompous ass.

We didn't move into Turner Field until 1997. Look it up. AFCS was in the top 2 or 3 in attendance every year from 1991-1996.

Now, back to Turner Field. It sold well at the end of that Maddux-Glavine-Smoltz era. Top 15. That said, Turner Field was in the middle of a fucking ghetto. It still mostly is. The Braves said fuck waiting on development around the stadium (a promise the city made for DECADES) and moved to the suburbs. They will sell VERY well. I'll go to a lot more games since it's 30 minutes closer and I won't have to fucking being accosted by bums and wannabe thugs.

Falcons PSLs are like 75% sold.

Hawks are selling well. Ever since they sold the team and Bud was brought in we've been much more relevant. They're about to do a rebuild but with a $150 million investment in renovating Philips the owners are serious about building a contender.

We get shit because there are so many transplants here - who then pay and cheer on their hometown teams (Boston, Chicago, New York). At the end of the day, they moved here for a reason: Atlanta offers them something their hometown can't.

Fuck the haters. We've been on the up and up for the last 20 years and that's not a sports related comment. With our economic growth and influence, we will be a top 5 city in the next decade.