I have hundreds of those little white tables that come on pizzas, idk why i started saving them

I have hundreds of those little white tables that come on pizzas, idk why i started saving them.
What should i do with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xXo3DUv5FQ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Burn them and breath in the fumes

Make pizza and put them on the pizza. Then give the pizza to one of the restaurants you bought the pizza from in the first place

Walk into McDonalds, dump them all in the bathroom sink and leave. It will puzzle the employees for years.

i think you should sell

PERFECT

>little white tables that come on pizzas

What the hell are those and what is their purpose?

recycle that shit like a badass while wearing sunglasses and a baseball cap
guaranteed hipster pussy
dubs confirm

timestamp first faggot

To keep the lid from smashing into the pizza

Also, they go in your anus OP

Stick them in ur ass faggot

They keep the pizza steaming hot

THIS
And post results

To stop the box from flattening in on the pizza? Are you dense?

Nah they are for people's dolls to eat off of when the pizza arrives

It keeps the pieces from sliding apart in the box.

This is a legit good idea with easy execution. Do it op

Just do it OP

Its not a good idea. Shut the fuck up

Build a giant castle with them

youtu.be/xXo3DUv5FQ4

This. Use hot or super glue. Plan it out so it's epic(I.E, calculate how large of a castle you could make) rather than just going at it immediately.

Melt them down and make one giant pizza table. Keep forever. Pass down to children

Thisssss

Kill a bunch of cockroaches and super glue them sitting at the tables

make a jail to cockroaches

How will it puzzles them? They work in a McDonald's, I can guarantee you they've seen weirder.

This
Or
This

roll

Stack them first then post pics

>I have hundreds of those little white tables that come on pizzas, idk why i started saving them.

I'm doing the same with those little plastic seals from Active O2 bottles kek.
It's completely pointless, but seeing the collection grow gives me a feeling of accomplishment.

this

Put one on your penis

What the fuck are those even called? Make a pyramid

>gives me a feeling of accomplishment
This is sad

set it alight under your bed.

Use them to open a fancy restaurant for roaches and mice.

They help stop global warming

they stop the pizza box from collapsing in on ur pizza

They keep a wormhole from opening in the pizzabox

They wish they were. Under any real stress, they'd fold like the faggots they are. You always need to listen less to the people who shout the most.

Damn do you live solely on pizza or have you just been collecting for years

throw them in the middle of a busy intersection

lol'd

Put them all in your neighbours mailbox

Kek

put them on craigslist mice buy the hell out of stuff like this to make patio furniture out of.

Theyll be happy its not a shit in the sink.

This

But put just one in there everyday.

Then put one in your's as well.

Then make sure to check the mail at the same time one day, and hold it up " hey neighbor do you keep getting these little plastic tables in your mail box? "

Then he will be like " holy shit I thought I was the only one "

That should really fuck with him for a long time.

Put them on peoples chairs at the movies or some shit

lol

Lmao, yeah this ain't bad if you commit to it OP

Don't know if this still works but I was talking to a guy who services vending machines years ago and people used to rip off the legs and use them a loonies or twoonies to get free candy. Doubt it work's in a moden machine but worth a shot.

Fivel Mousekawitz thrift and more will buy them all if you are reasonable on price

Are you roleplaying Zootopia or something? I'm trying to figure it out

Go into every ice cream parlor in town and offer to sell them as ice cream cone stands...

I work at pizza hut and we get boxes full of them. I'll take a picture for you and make a thread about it in a few hours just for you op.

Have you literally never had pizza?

Never seen those in italy

Zafarelli

Make a resturant for cockroaches.

fuck no im not playing, if you don't want advice don't ax

What the fuck is happening here

build a fort!

How much fucking pizza do you eat ?
Also stack them up as high as you can and post results.
I also like this idea but id stuff them in the toilet with a shit load of toilet paper to clog it up. The workers will blame the pizza place down the road and a war will happen between the workers at both places.

Post a fucking picture you fucking retard.

No it won't you autismo

Lay them all on the kitchen floor leg side up.. Then proceed to jump on them with knees. Post results

build like a cardhouse

Take them into a pizza place and ask to claim your deposit. Tell them that you recently moved, and you used to live across town near the other location. Insist that they would give you 5 cents for each one you brought back.

this
this is the reason why i always cut my pizza in 3 slices, even if i maybe eat it right away

Do pizza places still use that? I only eat Dominos and Little Caesars and they don't

>asking for a timestamp for a thread based on pizza tables
Fucking hell user you sad fuck
Summer is strong

You can craft little mini stands for things you may have, like a phone holder or something of the sort

they keep all the pieces of pizza perfectly tight end to end so taht the radius of the rcirlce is maintained and youget a nice forcve equlibrium wiht all the wet cheese so it doesn't fall off right away and also makes suuire the tips are doog and tender when you first bite in

open an outdoor restaurant for chipmunks

and you better have little tiny menus for each table

Yes because no
>start a war
What spectrum are you on

TRIPS DEMAND IT

10/10 reply
Just spat beer every were

Empty on floor then walk barefoot back and forth over them

melt them into a dildo and fuck yourself with it

See if you can sell them back to the pizza place eh

collect 1,000 of them and make it into a sculpture to commemorate your accomplishment.. put it on display for the world to see

They keep the pizza together

I used to work at mcdonalds. I found used heroin needles and blood in the bathroom all the time. If i walked in and seen a shit load of these little tables in the sink, i would throw them in the trash and it would never cross my mind again

So, are you a seasoned faggy employee you would say?

But what about the war

Set up a miniature cafe terrace with little action figures

I never understood why pizza comes with its own table that is unusable for the purpose... Italians

they're supposed to be used as a plate to keep your pizza on

they keep the box from collapsing onto the top of a pizza

Paint them and sell them as: doll house tables.

No thats a common misconseption sure they do that but thats not the primary use you fucking tard. they keep the pizza together. Pick up a book once in a while, damn.

>3 prongs
>8 slices
explain to me how exactly that works. thats right you cant, now fuck off

This.

Open up a tiny restaurant?