Fluffy bread? Fluffy thread

Fluffy bread? Fluffy thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.
youtube.com/watch?v=eSoqPMrfVLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

BUMP.

I think everyone else is at work/asleep right now.

You're probably right, morning fluffies don't seem to work.

Fluffy threads are slow threads. Give it time.

Yeah man, you need to give Fluffy threads time to grow. Like moss.

is this attack on titan

No, just Nibbles.

I just saw that one. It looks like a fluffy Ralts.

Whatever happened to Carpdime, he just stop making stuff?

Kek

KWEHlcome

Kweh.

This is fucking adorable.

Bump

Is fluffybooru the only web where i can find fluffy stories?

no try the fluffy thread on Sup Forums Sup Forums

ikr! I have a collection of fluffy stuff, mostly hug/weird box

Drop it

A dump would be appreciated

when did this start and what's the appel of this?

Yeah im going to find it.

Sup Forums you said?

Hey guys some dude on an autistic board said i could find Fluffy stuff here.

Is this the right thread ?

Thats a cute fluffy, it actually curbed my strong desire to murder it for a while.

Thanks, user.

Artist? This is some high quality shit

What is wrong with you people?

Soon mummahs are like, the happiest fucking fluffies ever.

that would take A LOT of time, I can try for a imgur link?

Is there a website for fluffies?

If you would, user

alright, one moment please

Summerfag detected

And this faggot is back . . .

imgur. com/a/7YKQH

Kweh!

Birds fuck off. Can't report you due to mod faggotry, this is bullshit, and your all retarded

Fluffy zika?

And it's because of faggots like this mares started thinking like this.

Ooh. It's been a while since I've seen carpdime abuse.

Yep, abusers ultimately ended up creating they're own greatest enemies: other abusers who feel justified in abuse

Well....at least it was pillowed young?

That's sweet, but I don't trust it to last long

Oh, fuck that mother. The pink shit deserved it.

Yeah, the interaction between cat and fluffy would usually go more like this

toppest of keks

he just cleans the butthole or he cleans the butthole and rape it?

Blue

>Be me, Aaron Anonson
>23 year old slacker living in a low-end apartment in NYC
>One day, on a cool fall morning, at the asscrack of dawn, I heard a weak series of knocks on the door, and a soft, somewhat muffled voice
>"Pwease open doow, nee' numies tu make miwkies fo' babehs."
>I'm half asleep, but I know that fluffies don't last long in NYC
>I threw on an old t-shirt and a torn to shit pair of jeans and answer the door
>There it is
>It smells like piss
>It's babbling
>It's.... HOLY SHIT!!!
>It's a dark blue alicorn with a light blue mane!
>I've seen worse looking fluffies go for metric shit-tons of cash!
>Dollar signs in my eyes, I let it in
>"Hello, little fluffy" I said softly "What is your name?"
>"Fwuffy name es Bwoo"
>Blue, eh? Original.
>"Well, Blue, I'm going to be your new dad for a while"
>"Bwoo... Bwoo haf daddeh? BWOO HAF DADDEH? SU HAPPEH!"
>Then I finally recognized a distinct chirping noise.
>"OOPSIES! Bwoo awmost fowget babehs, nee' nummehs fo babehs!"

note the jar of tiger balm. the new "daddah" is an abuser forcing the herd leader to endure his fun or lose his herd. more psychological torture than physical

Blue 2

>Crapola. If there was one thing that can sour this sweet money deal, it's foals
>I decided to check them out before I judged them at least, maybe they could be worth money as well
>"Blue, can I see your foals?"
>"Daddeh wanna see babehs? Of cowse can see babehs!"
>She presented them on her back, chirps and coos begin from the movement
>I couldn't tell they're genders, foals who are only "chirpy babies" don't have any big signs of gender.
>Five different foals, five different colors
>Brown, Red, Green, Blue, and Pure White.
>All earth fluffs, except for one
>White is a unifluff, which could be trouble
>I remembered I read that unifluffs have the highest chance to develop "Smarty Syndrome" out of all fluffy types
>That could be bad news, so I went to grab it, and remove the potential threat
>When suddenly, Blue recoils away and starts shouting
>"NUUU! NU TAKE BABEHS! BABEHS STEWW NEE MIWKIES AN WUVIES AN HUGGIES! NU ADOWPTION! NU ADOWPTION!"
>Adoption? The fuck?
>"Blue, slow down," I said in the most soothing "I am talking to a retarded horse with fur" voice that I could make "I'm not going to adopt out your foals."
>Her crys have broken down into nearly incoherent sobbing about a "meanie daddeh" who used to take away her foals.
>"Blue, where did you come from?"
>She composes herself the best a fluffy can, and answers
>"B-Bwoo came fwum meanie fwuffy sto', whewe meanie daddeh aways take speciaw fwiens an babehs fwom Bwoo! Much heawt huwties!"
>I cringed at that news. Clearly she was not a fan of adopting, how would she react to me trying to sell her?

Blue 3

>"How did you get out?"
>"Bwave smawtie teww Bwoo an hewd to awe wun ou' wen dummeh meanie daddeh open doww tu pen a' dawk time." She starts to choke up a little "Ol' meanie daddeh gif big stompie ouchies an fowevah sweepies tu fwuffies wen wunnin', gif special fwien an smawtie biggest huwties an fowevah sweepies! Nu wan fowevah sweepies! Wan speciaw fwien! Buuhuuhuu!"
>Great, she's started to cry again. Not only that, but she had been exposed to a smarty, which means that if the unifluff starts showing signs of "Smarty Syndrome", she'll probably start worshiping him
>I'll have to deal with that when that bridge comes
>I pat her on the head, calming her down a bit
>"Come on Blue, I'll make you some breakfast."

Please actually finish it this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=eSoqPMrfVLg

Blue 4

>It has been a few weeks
>"Chirpy Babies" are now fully functional foals, and I was able to work out genders
>3 boys, 2 girls, all retarded horse creatures
>The red and brown are girls, and the rest are boys
>So far, everything has gone 100% smoothly
>The pure white unifluff hasn't shown any signs of "Smarty Syndrome", so far so good
>Oddly enough, she favors, out of all of them, the brown fluffy as her "bestest baby"
>"Most fluffy mothers don't like brown fluffies. What makes your brown one so special to you, Blue?"
>"Dummeh mummahs don wike awicowns o bwon fwuffys, bu Bwoo wub aww babehs, an bwon was fwuff of speciaw fwien!"
>Wow, whoever owns this store that Blue ran from was shit at his job
>Keeping a smarty in the same pen as all the other fluffies, letting a brown fluffy make it with a much more valuable fluffy, killing his own product and letting others escape
>His loss, my gain
>At least he seems to have taught his group of fluffies to love alicorns, considering that Blue isn't as damaged as some of the other alicorns I've seen who've interacted with normal fluffies
>I decided to name the foals with Blue
>Red is "Crimson"
>Brown is "Brownie" (She named her, not me)
>Green is "Yoda"
>I had to tell Blue not to name the blue one "Blue 2", so we settled on "Sky" for him
>And finally, I named the unifluff "Gandalf", due to the sparks that he sometimes shoots out of his horn
>One day, I notice all the foals playing tag while Blue looks on
>"Hey Blue, why aren't you playing tag with your foals?"
>"Bwoo nu can fu dat yet. Maybe huwt smaww babehs."
>Well, I guess that stuff about Alicorns being smarter than the average fluffy was true.
>I pat her on the head for good behavior
>After the foals all tire themselves out, I surprise them
>They've gotten just old enough for solid food, and so far, they've only have had kibble and bits of bologna sandwiches
>"Guess what guys? For dinner we're all having... Spaghetti!"
>"Yay! Sketties!" They cheer

Is work in progress, I'll try to finish soon enough.

Blue 5

>Blue and her children happily chow down on the mediocre store-bought Italian dish, while I looked on, munching on a bologna sandwich
>They're all so goddamned adorable
>Then it occurs to me
>I'm getting a mite to attached to these things
>I mean, I can hardly provide for myself, much less a group of six fluffies for much longer
>I was hoping to just take Blue in for maybe like a week, and then sell her to the first abuser or brony or pet owner or whatever who would bust out at least 200 Washingtons
>Hell, I hardly get paid at all at the 7/11 I work at, and most of the money recently has been sunk into the fluffies
>But at this point, I can't just sell them, can I?
>No, if I'm gonna sell these guys, I'm gonna make sure they have the best God-damned fluffy owners in the state of New York
>So much for quick and easy money I guess, but I have to make sure these guys get at least about or better than what I can offer them
>I don't want them to all rot away in some crazy bronies fap dungeon, or be tortured to death by some batshit insane guy in a shed somewhere
>While I'm taking this all in, I feel a tug on my pant leg
>It's Gandalf
>He puffs his cheeks out
>Oh no
>He stomps his foot on the ground
>Oh god damn it no
>And he declares
>"Gandawf wub daddeh!" And then hugs my sneaker
>Damn it! That's even worse than if he ended up as a smarty, now I feel bad for even considering selling these guys to the first freak to flash me 200 Georges.
>I pick Gandalf carefully, and give him a soft hug
>Either I'm going to have to make a lot of sacrifices, or I'm going to have to find these guys a new, better home.

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Blue 6

>Later that day, I took Blue and her children to the local fluffy park to unwind
>"Bwoo nebah been tu pawk befow."
>"Gandawf wanna gu tu pawk! Sown fun!"
>"Yowa wan tu!"
>"An Cwimson!"
>"An Bwonie!"
>"Sky wan pawk!"
>They babble the entire time from the backseat of my shitty old Ford Aspire '95
>When we finally make it to the park, I have to wrestle with Blur for a while to get her into a leash
>"Nuuuu. Bwoo nu wan meanie weash! Weash mean babehs go way!"
>After finally securing her into one, I assure her that her babies aren't going anywhere
>"It's fine Blue, your babies aren't getting taken away, you stubborn idiot!"
>So finally, we get into the park, foals on Blues back, and Blue on a leash, when a security guard stops us
>"I'm sorry sir, you can't come in with that thing."
>"What thing?" I asked "Is it my Sex Pistols shirt?"
>"No sir, your apparel is fine, it's your fluffy, she can't come in"
>"Why can Bwoo nu go in pawk? Nee pawk fu babehs! Babehs wuv pawk!"
>A chant of "wan pawk" began from the babies on her back
>"Sir, the other fluffies would react... harshly to her. She is an alicorn after all."
>Shit! How did I forget that most fluffies fucking hate alicorns! I hate how retarded these adorable, disgusting pig hamsters are sometimes.
>"Well, do you have like, an alicorn reserve or something? I promised her and her babies a good time at the park."
>"Sir, we do have, er, a "troublesome" fluffy block of pens, you could put her in there while you play with the other fluffies."
>I looked down at Blue and frowned
>"Blue, do you want to go have fun with other alicorns while your babies stay with me and play with other fluffies like them?"
>"Bwoo nu wan weave babehs! Nu wan!"
>"Gandawf nu goin tu pawk?" Whined Gandalf
>He began to gently cry as the wonderland I promised him and the other fluffies was seemingly ripped away.
>"Bu, bu Bwoo nu wan babehs tu be sad..." She sighed "Bwoo gu way, wet babehs pway in pawk."
>"Thanks Blue"

Blue 7

>The security guard took Blue away to a small building built into the wall of the park, and I carried all the fluffies in my arm
>"Whewe mummah goin'?" Asked Yoda
>"She's going somewhere where she can hang out with alicorns and deformed fluffies probably." I responded "She'll be fine."
>"What defowmed mean?" Inquired Brownie
>"I'll tell you all later. Maybe."
>I followed a few signs that led to a large pen marked "Fully grown foals, weeks 3-7"
>I layed the fluffies down to the ground inside the pen, and sat next to the group as the waddled around on the sawdust and thick woodchips
>Three other owners were hanging out with they're fluffies as well, but none of them had any more than 3 fluffies
>They all looked at me, then back at my fluffies, and then back at me again
>A few strange looks, but no skin of my ass, so whatever
>The pen had a few blocks and balls, and even a little play jungle gym for fluffies that looked like a block of cheese, that fluffies would crawl all around in
>So they began to play, Yoda and Brownie playing an incredibly pathetic game of tug-o-war with a string, Gandalf stacking blocks, Crimson absentmindedly running in circles like a moron, and Sky hitting it off with one of the other fluffies, a little Dashiefluffy, owned by a remarkably overweight man
>"Hewwo! Am Sky, yu wook wike teebee pony!"
>I was perplexed as to how Sky knew about what My Little Pony was, as my TV only had basic cable, not including The Hub or whatever it's called now
>"Hewwo Sky, am Dashie! Wan pway baww?"
>"Suwe ting!"
>Well that was cute
>What wasn't cute was the musky man child who was hovering over my back
>"They're real cute aren't they? Do you know your fluffies line? That earthie looks like a fine breeding stud in the making."
>His breath smelled like onions. I despise onions.
>"Piss off man, he's only a kid."
>He scoffed at me, and then said
>"All fluffies are basically kids when you think about it, I'll give about 50 dollars for him."