Ask a solider sitting in a guard tower anything

Ask a solider sitting in a guard tower anything

ITT: Help me pass time

i have no knowledge of this but is there a keychain in your port?

Where are you at ? (be vague huh)
Funny military stories ?

would you?

Chamber flag and ready mag... low speed high drag

dude ur clip is in ur gun sideways

Shoot a civilian

Kart AIRRI

What shit country are you in?

in which country are you stationed ?

what are you guarding ?
is there an actual possibility of a threat or are you just sitting around ?

Judaism?

Where do you work at?

whith all that safety stuff on, how long does it take to fire the first shot?

It's a chamber flag. It basically means the gun is safe.

Israel, it is obvious from the uniform and weapon.

Probably Israel.

Where in Israel are you posted mate

Basically something to keep the gun from firing, makes sure there's nothing in the barrel

Sure
>be at a massive training camp
>practically a campus
>actual rooms and shit
>we have this fattass with us, call him jay
>so fucking fat and short he looks like a ball
>bursts into my room (bunch of guys sleep there, but not him) and tries to hide from our co
>co knows this and locks the room
>after a few minutes of trying to get out, decides to jump out the window
>he is waring his pj, that looks like a dress
>falls from the second floor, onto a bunch of fresh recruits, on their first day
>starts screaming, the recruits don't know what to do
>we piss our pants laughing

How many confirmed kills do you have.

איפה אתה משרת?
אתה נראה כמו צעיר מסריח עם הציוד הרקוב הזה

Israel, and actually guarding, a lot of people braking in, trying to steal shit

whats it like in the army i always wanted to join but never got around to it

צאלים, וכל הבסיס רקוב, לא רק הציוד

Depends where you go, what branch, what do you do. You might be shooting sandniggers, you might be moping floors, and you'd probably do both

ah

Mekporek confirmed

2 seconds give or take

מה התפקיד?
אתה אשכרה עושה משהו או שאתה מאבטח מתקנים?

what is it like in the guard tower, and do you
get to talk to family and or friends?

Hello OG car 15

Dude stop posting on Sup Forums and keep guard up ffs

אני חלק מחוליית תחזוקה, בעצם מטייל בכל הארץ ועוזר באימונים, יוצא ל03 עוד מעט

You ever clean your weapon?

Why don't they let you have the magazine inserted and round chambered? Is the thumb safety not good enough?

I want a timestamp, just to be sure.

are there really so many nice looking girls in the IDF?

אם הייתי חכם יותר כשהייתי בגילך הייתי כבר משתחרר מהצבא
תברח מהמערכת המקולקלת הזאת שמלאה בזבל אנושי

are you trained in gorilla warfare?

Why the fuck would you have a bolt block in your weapon while on guard duty? Do they not trust you to safely carry a loaded rifle?

Boring, but on the phone, so i can talk to friends and family
Not my job

whats you 100m grouping fag

Show us your penis

not OP but it depends where, thing is while youre in the army every girl looks hot as hell because there is the uniform fetish and you barely see girls in the army so once you see a girl youll enjoy it

Ever shot at some dirty Arabs?

No one is going to shoot at me, so it's more so I won't shoot someone by accident

wait what?
you have people that clean your weapons for you.
legit after every training ex we spend like 90mins cleaning till the paint is stripped off
Australian army BTW

why arent u locked n loaded soldier?

Take that gay chamber fag out and smash your dick head with the bolt. Post pics.

How much is a m-16 from the Vietnam era worth?

We can, but fuck it, theres tons of reserves, and nothing to do with them, so they get those shit jobs

this bolt is actually an israeli invention to keep guns safet, everything is cool with it because you can load a mag with that bolt inside and all you have to do is pull the cocking lever and the bolt flies out while the bullet gets inside

so its like havine a gun unloaded with the mag inside so its the same shit only safer
not everyone have people cleaning their weapons for them, it depends if youre a guy that isnt trained really (like OP) and his entire job is to do shit like sitting at watch towers and on the weekend he gives the gun back to the armory, and if youre a better trained soldier that is more on the field, gun stays on you most of the time and you come back home with it, and you have to clean it

So why even have a weapon? Go get some water balloons. They're more lethal than that rifle is right now.

what rank are you?
how long is national service?

According to google translate, he's part of the maintenance team, traveling around and helping with the training

Two days a go there was a chick here, so fucking hot, no one even dared asking her out. She was way out of anyones league. When I talked to her I got angry looks from other guys, like I'm stealing her from them

What are you doing to that poor M4?

nigga please, i know youre trying to sound tough here but youre on Sup Forums, even the soldiers here are beta as shit, you did what i used to do in my service, stare at her from afar and being all creepy like

Yeah, helping get out stuck tanks and shit, replacing engines (which is shit tbh). But when there's a war, I'm I'm the front lines

so your a fucking POG

I knew her from before the service, old friend

It's okay kid. Someone has to be the human landmine detector so those of us with value can survive.

Right now, but in a month or too I'm going to be sent to the active battalions, and actually do something

lying again? you aint got no friends

WOAH WHAT A BADASS YOU ARE user YOU FAT AMERICAN PIG

Why havent use bombed the fuck out of those sand niggers yet? or waiting for america to save the day?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Photo's EXIF data has gps location in it.

Kek, good job.

That sucks. I'm inactive US army reserve. Going to be a physician. Except for GMO's, we don't deploy until finishing residency. By that point we're close to making Major.

>tfw Sup Forums has been deleting EXIF data for years now
Nice ruse etc.

have you ever heard bullet shots and thought it was just the wind?

serial numbers too
lets get this gay lord doing drill for days

I was supposed to be In unit 8200, but anything is better than sitting around and doing nothing. I feel you wanting to go and do somthing

No, it's distinctive

>implying that will ever lead to anything
lmao

I did some digging and found out that this rifle belongs to the IDF. I'll forward you the full report in a few minutes, but suffice to say this might have been taken in the Middle East. The same Middle East where is Saddam Hussein. Yeah, I know.

oy vey

this weapon you can take out the chamber flag and put a magazine in if you really need to
can't really do much with a water balloon

Thinking of calling hamal to ask who is guarding at 9pm

Pls shoot every muslim scum that you see.

The condition his weapon is in is IDF doctrine. It's how they do it in their country so fuck off. Doesn't make sense to me either but they can do it how they like in their own country

That weapon is dirtier than your fuckin mommas black snatch. Good luck protecting anything with that paperweight. How the fuck are you gonna have that dirty of a goddamn rifle when your nomex and gear looks brand fucking new. I bet you stole someone else's shined boots as well you opsec bending rat faggot.

All I need to do is to flail the gun in the air, and the Arabs run, its not like Imma shoot someone, no need

Op, are you Eden n.?
Eyal n or ziv b?

And btw, and uniform are new, I just take really good care of all my personal gear, including shoes

No, and if I was, why the fucking would I tell?

Guess it's hamal time?
אני לא מבין מה האינטרס שלך להשאיר את הטרד הזה פתוח.., יבוא איזה קצין ולא יאהב אותך, כל המידע כבר פה

You kill any Palestinians lately, jew boy?

עם ישראל חי

>No rails, no optics
>Rusted front sight
>Rusted barrel with not cut outs for 320
>Not even a case deflector
>Old ass hand guard with no delta ring

Damn dude, I thought you Jews got better weapons than that? Don't get me wrong, that's a classic, but fielding such a weapon... they must not give a shit about you

The magazine seems totally redundant if you are using a chamber flag. Just one more thing you have to fuck with before the gun is ready to use. The chamber flag alone makes the gun 100% safe and idiot proof.

>>Rusted front sight
It is aluminum, it can't rust. Probably just dirty.

>INB4 aluminum can oxidize
yes, I know

I don't know shit about the military so sorry for the dumb questions, but what branch are you in? How did you end up in (best guess) Israel?

Why is there rust on your sight post?! Pass revoked! Were running currahee!

Also jesus oil your weapon, that shit os drier than betty white's snatch

how jewish is your nose?

IDF untermenchen scum.

עד מתי צעירים ב4צאן?
עד מתי???

kek nice plastic rifle dickweed

who would pick getting shot at as a career apart from a proper autist

what's with all of the horseshit to keep you from shooting the muzzies?

Dude, Saddam is dead for like a long time. Chances are the OP is part of daesh, not Iraqi Army or whatever (yea yeah, ME does not consists of Iraq only)

Hey israeli, Put that american made m16 to use and kill the smallest Palestinian you can.