So I'm fucked

so I'm fucked.

I just finished up my freshman year of college, and i failed 4 out of 5 of my classes last semester and my mom was paying my tuition and room and board and whatnot, and im already registered for classes for this next semester and i chose roommates and all that and my girlfriend lives up by my school so basically living up by my school would be vastly superior to living down here where i do currently. my mom has threatened multiple times that if i were to even get a d in a class she would pull me out of that school and make me go to a community college by home instead. i dont want that bc no friends no gf no social life at all, and id be back living with my mom.

how do i convince her to let me stay up in school.

i have about $1000 saved up, and im working over the summer so i was thinking of offering to give her all the money i have and will make as a sort of repayment.

what can i say to her to convince her to let me stay up there with my friends and gf.

> pic unrelated

Be a man you faggot ass queer. Stop relying on and letting mommy to fold your diapers and walk all over you. You've been given an opportunity to better yourself that not everyone gets so stop throwing it away. 4 out of 5 classes? Fucking try user, god damnit.

>you are fucked your
>mom is fucked
>enjoi slavery

you make it sound so easy. try giving me some real advice other than man up. what do you mean by that. what do i tell her. im lookin for real shit here not just anons acting like its as easy as "manning up" to solve all of your problems. im "relying on mommy" because id rather her pay my schooling than have to be in thousands of dollars in debt.

Are you a low IQ subhuman with a STEM major, or did you just completely fuck off last semester? I don't understand how it's possible to get less than a C average. I got shitfaced 3 nights a week my junior year and still maintained a 3.5

You fucked up dude. Go back home register for community college get your grades up to get back in and finish out. I did it and now make $200k/yr in IT

>you make it sound so easy

nigger the only way to FAIL a class is if you don't even show up

stop being a fuckup and just do the work

How old are you, fucking 12? You do need to "man up" you sound like a little baby. It's not easy, no one will ever say it's easy. But most people don't have moms to pay for school and in some cases housing to sleep so they can attend. You need to stop undervalueing and over relying. Get your head in the game and do good and school and stop fucking off. It's called growing up and you'll have to do it some day.

accept the consequences of your actions. Clearly you can't handle the social life and school at the same time. Go home and try again to learn to be a man.

normal IQ normal dude, double stem major and completely fucked off last semester. in addition to this the classes i failed had some of th worst teachers ive ever had. i know that if i had tried harder i couldve at east gotten Cs but the classes themselves made that much harder.

I would beat the shit out of you if you were my kid. So fucking disrepectful to just throw your parents money in the sewer so you can go social life camp. Cause you're certainly not at fucking college passing 1 out of 5 classes are you fucking kidding.

i would but I don't particularly want to

you didnt take these classes, you didnt have these shit professors. im not blaming them 100% but it didnt help.

19 actually. not a baby very much grown. i understand that I am blessed and very lucky to have what i have and i know that this upcoming semester ill actually fucking try. im just looking for another chance to try.

i feel like after having realized that, i'm ready to try again and actually succeed

thanks glad you're not my parent. i realize i fucked up now how do i unfuck up and get another chance

Go back home and train in martial arts, then win the nearest tournament you can find for the prize money. Rinse and repeat. You'll thank me in a few years when you develop fundamental use of your ki.

you're already going to prove to your mom that you aren't responsible to even live on your own because you fucked up royally. stop living under mommy's shadow.

sick will do

godamn weeb.
>n-nice try, you only made me use 10% of my power.

You suffer the consequences, that's how you man up. Go home, ace CC and pray she lets you try again.

my backup plan is to move out, try and get a job, try and pay my way through school and shit, but id rather not put myself thousands in debt

if thats what it comes to so be it. id rather try again now and ace uni. i registered to take less classes and easier ones too. instead of 3 engineering classes, im signed up to take german and like fuckin intro biology

How the fuck did you FAIL RETARD!? You have Google and shit. All I had was books and shit like that. Plus I had to walk up hill in snow storm with glass taped to my everyday!. Fucking PUSSY!

Best response yet. Op do this

Either take on the debt or do what mommy says, you already showed that you don't give a fuck if you failed 4 classes. Take a year in community college and ask to transfer back if you can get all A's and B's

Why in the fuck should you get a second chance? Tell me

>don't particularly want to
Well tough shit buddy. I'm sure you'd not "particularly want to" be working at McDonalds for 10 years while saving up enough money to finish your education when they kick you out. However shitty you think your situation is now, trust the people that have been through it before when they say it can get infinitely more shitty because of an attitude like that.

class that was supposed to be a cakewalk ended up changing professors to a brand new one, who decided to make the class impossible. meeting once a week for 1 credit and assigning 300 problems a night.

another class with no coursework or exams until the final which was a group project. entire grade rested with 3 other retards that also failed that class.

always felt confident in class and during exams but whenever id get them back id have gotten a 50 on them. i genuinely tried in that and i guess i just didnt try enough

another class i showed up to not knowing anything about the subject and everyone else in the class had a hard time too. i put most of my effort into that class and really fucking tried. passed all the midterms with 80% or higher, but the final fucked me so hard and dropped my grade. and lab reports fucked me too.

In the future, if you think you're going to get fucked by a class just withdraw from it. It's better to have that W on your transcript than a D or an F in that class plus worse grades in your other classes because you couldn't devote more time to them

i dont have an answer for that. i guess ill just figure shit out on my own

i agree. id rather continue education without having to worry about a job at the same time, but if it comes to the point where i need to step up and do shit myself im more than capable of doing so. i need another opportunity to show that i can.

yeah thats a good point, ill keep that in mind

Ask to take summer classes to show that you can do better

its too late to register for those

As somebody who is in debt for a degree I couldn't finish because I had to drop out and work full time, I say go fuck yourself. You squandered a free ride. College friends and her ain't shit anyways.

And yeah, I saw some of your responses. Unless everyone in your classes failed as well then quit blaming your professors. Take some responsibility. It sounds like you're too concerned with your friends, which isn't why you were there.

I would have loved to have a family that could afford to send me to school. No sympathy from me.

Suck your mom's cock until she lets babby go back to skewl

not sure how rich your blood is but consider there might a be limited amount of chances your mom willing/can buy you

Go join the military, maybe then you'll learn some respect and not waste your time smoking weed and playing the vidya.

thought about joining marines several times. both parents were navy. gf didnt like the idea, and im more hesitant especially with all the shit about north korea and shit.

Korea ain't gonna do shit. Its mostly drone wars unless you go marines. Also you wont have a girlfriend for long once she see's you grades.