Black cuckold here. Ask anything and I try to answer as best as I can

Black cuckold here. Ask anything and I try to answer as best as I can...

No one likes you

Small peen?

My wife does.

About 4+ inches. You tell me?

why are you black ?

You are going it right

how many black beard era pirates do you think it would take to kill a fully grown t-rex in combat

Didn't get to choose m8.

How so? Just doing what I and my wife likes.

I think it would be very hard for pirate era guns to pierce T-Rex's plating...

this man is on the right track

Keep those questions coming!

how do i convince my mom to let me stay in college 500 miles away after i failed most of my classes.

that is a garbage answer, I will pose no further dinosaur pirate questions to you, you blew your chance

You don't. You already had your chance. You fucked up and now you pay the price for your mistakes.

Choices. You make them even without knowing that how far the implications might be.

would u be her bull ?

pics of chastity cage w/time stamp pls

do they do anal sex in front of you?

Nope. I'm married cuckold myself.

No can do. At work. Tho it would be kinda hilarious if someone walked in seeing me taking pictures of my cock locked in cage.

is your wife hot ?
can you show pics ?
does she only fuck whites in front of you ?

Yep. With wife's regular bull one tho... Not with her on-and-off bulls. We tend to play it safe so she uses protection with her on-and-off bulls.

what you working m8 ?

>this whole entire thread

She get barebacked by the regular? He gonna get her pregnant?
Do you suck his dick/eat the cum?

I have couple pics. Got to censor her face tho...

Normal office job. Why ask?

What does it matter what people do in their own bedrooms as long as it doesn't hurt anyone?!

just want to know what a typical cuck job would be. Office work nails it.

She's on pill. Yes I clean her up and she loves it. She says that she basically waits that cleanup moment the most. Even more than getting fucked by her bull. I'm not bi nor gay so I don't touch her bulls.

post plx

also does she likes it to be dominated by the white bull :3

>She's on pill
Make her stop taking that shit, it's poison. Have him knock her up, you know you want it.

All cucks are bad can u stop

post a picture of your dick

do you still have sex with her alone?

My point is I think you're all lying

Sure. Got to censor first. Wait couple minutes.

Actually we've talked about this recently. We're in our late 30's and it's kinda ideal time for us to have kids. And we both want our own kid first but she has this fantasy that she would become pregnant for her bull. And then she wants me to rub her pregnant belly while she taunts me in my chastity. Yeah I know. My wife is probably even more kinkier and twisted that I am...

Just so you know late 30s is past the ideal time for a woman to have kids. After 35 all the risks go up. And if you get to 40 then it gets really challenging.

Ew

how is summer vacation going kid, you miss junior high?

Again, what does it matter what people do inside their own bedrooms as long as it doesn't hurt or cause harm to anyone?

Like I said I'm at work right now. I only have pictures of my wife in my phone...

She allows me to cum every 6-8 weeks. We like to make it all romantic and stuff when we finally have sex.

Believe what ever you want. I couldn't care less. Hell, we would probably never started this lifestyle if we lived by the rules society tends to make for couples...

yo bro im into gilfs and that shit is gnar gnar nasty to me too. You might be gross so it's hot to you but that doesn't mean the rest of us should have to look at it.

I'm 37. Wife is 35. I meant that it's ideal time in our life. Our financial situation is stable and we have house that has room for couple kids.

i like how the pics say 'modern black marriage' there isnt anything modern about it youre just a pathetic fag loser watching your wife getting fucked by alpha males. Natural selection at its finest

Here's some pics from my phone... Not very good quality but all the high quality stuff in my home NAS.

post pics, i want to fab to her

See

post more pics. do you have close ups?

Seconded. I want to fap my giant white dick over her curvy black body

This is her regular bull drilling her ass bareback. She only fucks bareback with her regular bull...

where does he usually cum?

At work. Got to pull that last one from our profile... Not going to pull any more right now.

Profile? You guys on FetLife?

Inside her womb. If you're talking about her regular bull? Like I said she has this whole breeding fantasy after we have had our own child first. She wants to become pregnant to her bull.

Nope.

Yeah that is nasty right

Check'd. So...profile where?

shes a big girl

even if they did anal before? what does she prefer? anal or vaginal sex?

That's really hot, You are a good photographer and your wife is sexy,

I love black cuckolds, any good links? Where are you located?

Not going to tell ;)

Little curvy. Not necessarily really fat tho...

Yep. I mean come on... she has fucked her regular bull for 4 years now. At least once a week. At best 4-5 times a week. Her regular bull has been inside her about 10 times more than I have in our time we've been together.

She likes both. And she doesn't really care to switch during sex. She cleans her ass so well before her bull comes that there really isn't any risks at all. Or at least that what she says...

Yep. And she really REALLY loves cuckolding. Actually she probably loves it more than I do and I'm pretty twisted myself...

Philly. Tumblr is full of blogs maintained by black cuck, cuckoldress or black cuck couple. Just search with right terms.

when/why did you start?

What drew you to this lifestyle

What drew you to this lifestyle?

Ask an Asian cuckold anything.

pay for your own classes, basically

you obviously failed them because you weren't the one betting literally a years salary on it

8 years ago. It just kinda started. One night we talked about our kinks before we went to sleep. And we decided to ask questions and the partner had to respond completely honest. And middle of that we realized that we were kinky as fuck and that my wife really wanted to fuck someone infront of me while looking into my eyes. And I found it very hot. And rest is history... Chastity and pegging came about 5 years ago. And since then nothing has really changed.

READ: We are probably closer than 99.9% of all the couples on this planet. There's literally zero things we wouldn't tell each other. No matter how weird or kinky it may sound...

OP, how do you feel about the fact that if you have one kid that is full black, and one half-baked, it's going to raise questions and one of your children will be treated better than the other? Seems like an awful thing to do to your child just so you can fulfill your fetish.

>Half-black*
Phone autocorrected it

MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING THREAD CHINK AND STOP SPAMMING MINE!

Might as well share threads since we're both cuckolds

Nigga why you lying
There is no way you got married with a 4 inch penis

Bait

How?

We've talked about these things and we came into conclusion that we would treat all of our kids equally. Hell, we've even talked about adopting one kid from Eastern-Europe i.e. Ukraine or some other war torn place...

And she has expressed how she has fantasized about carrying another mans child. I quite frankly I find it kinda hot too.

Please. Make your own threads. Thank you.

Fuck off troll.

I'm not talking about how you treat your own children, I'm talking about how they'll treat each other as adolescents and how other people will treat them growing up.

Seems like you should either go both with the bull, or both with you.

The thread is dying so I might as well try to save it.

Asian Cuckold here. Ask me and the nigger cuckold anything.

i hate cuckolds more than gays and trannies

We have talked about this like I said...

No! Fuck off!

Again, what does it matter what people do inside their own bedrooms as long as it doesn't hurt or cause harm to anyone?

your wife ever get gangbanged?

This nigga got a 4 inch penis no wonder his wife loves superior white cock lmao

Do you wish you were white

I didn't know that gays and trannies hated cuckolds that much.

Your joke was lame try again faggot

Yes I wish I was white so I can fuck my wife with a bigger penis

Yep. You're right. And best part of it is that me and my wife both enjoy our lifestyle.

Nope.

Make your own thread. There you can fight who hate trannies more. Don't bring that shit into my threads.

Occasionally, depends on her mood.

It's not a joke, that's literally what the person said.

Fuck off, I'll post wherever I want to post.

FOR THE LAST TIME: MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD NAGASAKI. STOP SPAMMING MINE!

Of course your life loves it you secretly want to commit suicide because of your 4 incher and your inability to please your wife lmao

wife loves it*

Sure. What ever you say... Just so that you know, my wife and I have been married 15 years and she has cuckolded me 8 of them. So I think she would have already left me if she wanted. Also I would have already killed myself if I wanted.

WE ENJOY THIS! WE CHOSE THIS!

Have to agree, your wife's a total hog. 0/10 not good enough for a poke.

Does her main bull call her nigger in front of you? Does he call you nigger? How does it make you feel, in each case?

What do you and your wife do for fun when she isnt fucking another man

KILL YOURSELF YOU UGLY OLD FAGGOT WITH YOUR HIDEOUS WIFE. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR

How do you get cucked for 8 years you aren't bored yet?

Chil out Rawanda...

What happens when she gets older and her pussy dries up and she cant fuck anymore will she leave you?

I'll probably leave her to be honest.

We enjoy it. There's always someone and something new to try so it keeps it interesting.

Nah kid I live to piss you off, from look of your post i'm living the high life, stupid little faggott