Post yfw you see a white man (male) in your country

post yfw you see a white man (male) in your country

Why do you like guiris?

>mfw

Why do you look so uneasy?

They always let me touch their cute golden hair!

Are you telling me there is girls who like blonde hair and pet me?

>girls
Don't fall for it, most meds are full on homos, something about the desert weather drives them all crazy and insatiable so they're willing to fuck anything with a hole on it, preferably young boys and adults. That or it's a Roman tradition.
Either way he just wants your boipussy.

If that's a guy then he has no chance of doing anything towards me. Build as a wall of bricks and tall as a tree.
But I am ugly as hell...

yeah
t. shit hair

>tfw no man (male) bf

is this your new gimmick jorge

Meh at least they aren't niggers

Med girls love swedes

Girl?
GIRL?!
They only love rich people ;_;

Please Sven post your hair we all want to see it.

That's my hair. In the picture I posted of me.

No, pewdiepie and Marzia met before he got rich
Med girls love guys with blonde hair and blue eyes, it's the ultimate status symbol here

You'd think that, but then he'll be all genuine smiles, inviting you for a beer, asking friendly questions and speaking kind words and before you know it the next morning you wake up next to him in a room reeking of sex, and he'll ask you qué paso amigo and give you a peck on the lips, and your life will never be the same.

>he
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Please stop traumatizing our swedish friend, just because it happened to you doesn't mean it will happen to him

It didn't happen to me, but it COULD HAVE. Someone has to protect the naive from you meds. He lives up far too north to know better, but we know your kind. Ruthless sexual predators. Deviants! Corruptors of the innocent!