ITT: Films women will never fully understand

ITT: Films women will never fully understand

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_films
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Weirdly enough, I met a girl yesterday that told me this was her favorite movie. Should I go for it, Sup Forums? She's asian, and has quite a cute bobcut hairstyle.

Glenngary Glen Ross

Goodfellas

Master and Commander

Johnny Got His Gun

>asian
trash it

She's full of shit. So no.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_films

I actually know a girl who has this as her favorite movie too, not asian though. Yours sounds like a real Faye Wong type.

Gloria was in the wrong.

What do you have to lose?

The only movie girls actually like is Mean Girls. Everything else is an attempt to impress and emulate men. Prove me wrong.

Born with a penis unfortunately but I'm still a woman, and I understand that this film is about isolation, loneliness, and the perils of testosterone's influence. Probably better than you ever will.

Nope, because she most certainly likes it for the wrong reasons. She either thinks: "wow he killed people, sooo hot and alpha"
Or
"Wow I'm literally so lonely just like him", despite the fact that the films main theme is not loneliness, but ennui, and the fact that women can never truly understand loneliness in the way that a man could due to the inherent biological value all women posess.

I dont think either of them were supposes to be right in the movie.

When she leaves at the end of movie it just show they were two people who couldn't understand each other at all.

>this film is about isolation, loneliness, and the perils of testosterone's influence
You already don't understand it. The "loneliness" shit was barely even important in comparison to the theme of ennui. Also, you are still a man.

She's quite the artsy type, met her in a college party. I didn't actually get to talk to her a lot because I was with a group, but we exchanged numbers, and I said I'd give her a call. I think maybe her taste in movies are even better than mine, possibly.

Women may "understand" the film but only from the perspective of other men.

After Hours
Husbands

No she just doesn't understand. She got mad that Billy gambled alot, but she herself took a gamble on learning all that trivia for the show that she may have not been called up to had it not been for Billy's gamble to get her on it.

Not even. Feminist/cuck detected. Women could never even comprehend them.

Congratulations, your misunderstanding of the movie proved you really are a Woman in a Man's body.

True but their is a difference between his gambling and her gambling was that fact Billy was constant fucks up wasnt helping his case in what he did.

Also Its been awhile but wasnt it Wesley snipes character that got her on the game show because he wanted to help Billy out and getting back with her?

>watch pic related with the wife
>even she is getting amped up for the pink mist
>film ends
>she's seriously annoyed
>I explain that it's a metaphor for blue balls
>she doesn't believe that blue balls exists because feminist science says its bullshit
>I explain that science doesn't have a name for jarhead related catharsis denial either
>she still doesn't get it

Good thing she's rich.

my girlfriend loves this movie (and batman v superman).

Trannies are just gender vegans, constantly bringing their mental illness up in discussions when nobody cares.

I hope you die in a fire, you sick freak.

Only because Superman is more attractive than your cuck ass.

the fact that you grew up male doesn't make a good case for being a woman that understands the movie.

>WHAT'S TERRAFORMING?

truly underrated kino

Not really. Snipes knew a guy that was security for these shows and Woody gambled his car to make a single shot from far away.

I like this guy.

>You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you.

You too. Wanna go to the gym together some time?

I still don't get why she left him

Sidney's the one who got her on Jeopardy, Billy was morally obligated to paying him back

any Leone movie

What about Jarhead 2 and 3?

I was thinking a bar instead.

>Trannies are just gender vegans, constantly bringing their mental illness up in discussions when nobody cares.

My thoughts exactly. If you are a tranny, or a vegan, and want to be treated like everyone else, quit fucking bringing it up every chance you get. The rest of us really just don't give a shit and are tired of hearing about it.

O-Oh. I don't drink.

>things that didn't happen

What are you, a fag?

trap trap trap trap