en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rectal_douching
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/douche
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Throw her out of my home and call for black bitch

>pause for a moment and bask in its glory
>viciously rape asshole till I piss out a poop noodle

checked for 1
2nd why would that stop me?
what kind of fucking casual do you think I am?
Time to go balls deep and shit on her chest when I am done.

Inhale deeply, as womens farts smell like roses and cinnamon buns.

Then, assrape her anyway.

BBBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

Use the fart juice as lube.
Experience e.coli

Instantly loose bonner

Stuff it in while the cheeks are flapping.

>doesn't like smell of shit
>calls for black person
wut?

headwind

I would stop whatever it is I am doing and start looking around for that duck

apologise profusely

horsepower

Fuck it harder.

Odds are her ass is clean, cause aint no way I'm doing anal without a clean fucking ass, so that's just air coming outta there. It wouldn't even smell if she douched right. So I just jam my little enchilada boy right in there basically

>douched
>anus

You're a special kind of stupid user.

>accidentally admitting you've never done anal
lol user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rectal_douching

Except you don't "douche" the anus.
It's called an enema.

Also, I hope you never cited wikipedia on any professional papers, because your peers probably laughed heartily.

>The main difference between a douche and an enema is that they are distinct procedures that involve different regions of the body. Although in a loose sense both procedures serve to clean out their respective body systems and are therefore somewhat similar, there are many differences between douches and enemas. While an enema is done to relieve constipation by injecting fluid into the rectum, a douche is done to clean the vagina by using a stream of water. Health care providers recommend enemas in some situations, but typically consider douching to be unnecessary and even harmful. Men and women alike can give themselves enemas, whereas only women can douche.

tl;dr - You're an idiot.

Pound that nasty white girl booty, gassy anal is best anal

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Lick her asshole first so it's clean.

>you don't "douche" the anus

except everybody who does

What about when I douche my bf's boipucci?

Checkmate

Are you that british dude from family guy?

>this is still retard/10

So what exactly did you not understand of it being called an enema, and not a douche?

Am I speaking clearly enough for you or do you need a translator?

touche

>comparing Sup Forums to professional papers
>sperging out this hard over semantics
>N-no user!! I'm still r-right!!!!!
dude shut the fuck up douche is just another word for clean, and (You)

It's not really semantics, as they are used to perform different actions, and therefore are not an interchangeable term.

not me
me

it would appear the votes are in, you're retarded

Trippy af patterns though. Saved it bro.

>citing wikipedia, ever.

Not even once.

Make her have a shit and a shower, open the window, febreeze the joint.

Dim the lights, turn on some metal and then slap on a condom, squirt her up with some lube and go to town.

a douche is a small plastic bulb for anal cleaning
an enema is the process of anal cleaning

there
you're both right

If it looks like Willie Nelson, it probably has bad breath like Willie Nelson.

Inhale deeply and then lick the shit particles off the inside of her cheeks.

hoooooot and same

Except you can't DOUCHE the anus.

Douching is a term for cleaning the vaginal cavity.
Enema is a term for cleaning the anal cavity.

This is all well documented, but loosely interchanged by autistic sperglords who have never read books in their lives.

Women fart. Sometimes during anal sex if you're really pounding her ass.

Only a virgin wouldn't know that.

>Douching is a term for cleaning the vaginal cavity

where'd you pull that definition out of, your undouched ass?
douching is everything you do with a fucking douche and trust me the douche doesn't care where it goes. it's mostly used to clean anuses.

>This is all well documented, but loosely interchanged by autistic sperglords who have never read books in their lives.

Yes, we're the autistic ones for not reading books that go into detail about cleaning assholes and vaginas. kys

They do virgin faglord

Fucking children. Douche means to wash. So you're the future, eh?

>autism speaks

fuck what did I start man
you're really bad at baiting btw, and your thinly veiled attempt to cover your retardation with bait is unoriginal and cringy. argue all you like with the other two, I'm audi this thread

It's called hygiene faggot. You should learn about that. It's about time.

Also your mom should douche get pussy after sec. Then wouldn't have to deal with another autismo like you.

He's not baiting and is completely right. Even your poorly cited wiki link refers to anal douching as an enema.

>Also your mom should douche get pussy after sec. Then wouldn't have to deal with another autismo like you.

i think we broke its brain lol

Ask her if she wants to listen to bvb

top kek

finally!

Using douche to refer to anything other than showering in general is bloody retarded anyway. Don't go arguing semantics over shit that was falsely borrowed from a foreign language in the first place.

You are wrong faggot

I love it when tards are so Shure of themselves only to be proven wrong
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/douche

Wrong
SeeTardly