Is japan a "white" civilization

recently I read a news article about the mysterious origin of the Japanese people.

There is a relatively new theory that is growing in popularity which claims that the island was infact fist settled by Anglos.

Around 2,500 years ago a group of white fishermen where chasing a group of migrating herring when they were swept away to the distant shores

These first nations peoples are referred to as the "Jomon" race

How come i've never heard of this before /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shingō,_Aomori#Tomb_of_Jesus_Christ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone knows Jesus died in Japan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shingō,_Aomori#Tomb_of_Jesus_Christ

Becasue it's bullshit.

This repeating digits confirm

THE ETERNAL ANGLO

WE

we wuz asians an sheeeeet

cut the crap sonny

They're not white, they're fucking degenerate ugly nips whose civilization survived because they were on an island and the rest of the world had more important things to worry about than rice farmers with outdated swordmaking techniques.

WE

WERE

I love this idea because it's just SUCH bullshit
I even love going over how every detail is bullshit
>a group of white fishermen where chasing a group of migrating herring
How would they know the herring were migrating?
How were they able to follow?
Why the fuck would they even want to travel in the middle of the ocean chasing fish?
>fishermen
So it was only men? How could they reproduce and create the Japanese race without women?
Were there nonanglo women for them to mix with on the island? If so, there must have also been nonwhite men on the island because women are seldom the sole inhabitants of any land.
>swept away to the distant shores
What fucking path did they take? Did they go all the way around Africa or something?
>around 2500 years ago
And this is perhaps the silliest part!
You're implying that anglos were able to evolve into Japanese people within 2,500 year with absolutely NO genetic evidence of it?
They should at the MINIMUM have some haplogroup similarities, but they don't. The Anglos and the Japanese are totally unrelated.

SAMURAIS

Anglo type glacial skeletons have been found in Australia, dating To before aboriginals have arrived. Anything is possible.

>Jomon
sorry bro thats a mongloid skull for sure look at the nasal opening

who is jjules brunet

This is bullshit. They just want the qt. Nippon girls to be more comfy ducking Anglo men, to create a disgustingly beautiful Eurasian race, also destroying the genetic lines of all the men ago don't marry.

Japanese men, claim your wives Nd continue your family lines, even is she's. Slut, get her pregnant and ditch her, atleast you continue your race c

Proof plfirst I've heard of thisz

>japs were anglos
Fuck off you retarded fuck. The Japs are mongoloid, not caucasian.

Though I'll agree that the average Japanese person's face tends to have more western-like features than Koreans and Chinese, but there's not really any proof that the Japanese have prehistoric western heritage. Strangely though a lot of Japanese people have Russian blood, whereas most Chinese and Koreans don't.

sounds like bullshit to help liberal bullshit label japanese as "dey wuz anglos & shiet" to get multiculti going in their country. I hope who ever started this rumor gets raped by a pack of wild niggers.

We wuz chanks