I rent out sunbeds and umbrelas at a beach,,,AMA

i rent out sunbeds and umbrelas at a beach,,,AMA

how much do you make a day?

What's it like being a gypsy?

500 to 600 euros

any good oc creep shots?

checked...and your answer is here--->

currently working on it,,im collecting a shitload and making a thread at another time..i am litteraly surrounded by tits and ass all day

I worked at a snackshack in a popular beach in southern California. Do you constantly get hit on by jailbait and asked if you deal weed?

I live in La Jolla and can't get a date or figure out how to get weed.

yes i do..they keep asking for weed or mostly alcohol..its tempting but i try to keep away..

what the fuck? where do you live, what beach is it?

so how much is that in a month?

That beach looks miserable.
Where is your sand? People just sit on a big piece of busted up concrete?

Is that you Spain?

thats pretty fucking good money. Is the job particularly hard?

lol fucking spain, a modern ruin.

i have 75 umbrellas with two beds each,,each bed goes for 5 euros fdor a day,,lots of people dont stay all day and the bed gets rented by another and another...do the math,,my beds are full most of the time

are thong bikinis common there? post a couple damn it

any where from 15 thousand to 25 thousand at peak season
people dont do sand you twit,,in fact they rarely swim..i get lots of scandinavian sunbathres ,,they dont care if its stone or sand as long as they get to drink and bake in the sun..
rodos greece

openig and arranging the beds/umrellas 1 hour
collecting them at closing one hour.
and walking around collecting money,,it gets hot but i take a quick dive

thongs and also 90 percent topless..im working on getting pics..its kinda hard to shoot pics when there are people everywhere looking

rhodes greece, I've been there I remember going there at the beach and taking a chair that was stacked up and some old fat lady screaming basically pointing to bring chair back didnt even pay LOL had no clue

eh when I was in rhodes didn't see any topless or thongs

lo..yeah..when they take my chairs without paying i usually club em upside the head,,then they have a clue,,

are you kidding? when was this? back in the 70;s?? go to Ellie beach Faliraki beach
and Windy beach...they are everywhere..unless youre blind

You are in California a legal weed state and can't figure out how to get weed????

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

Fuck off m8. Dem watches are not free. You pay $40 in insurance.