Hello I am Niko the alcoholic

Hello I am Niko the alcoholic
currently drinking barracuda rum in my bathtub crying over lost opportunities and childhood memories

What's your poison tonight, Sup Forums?
>pic related, me

this is not alcohol

Xanax I guess

never tried it, how are the effects compared to weed/alcohol?

WHAT UP NIko? I'm sticking to weed and a couple oxies myself....not much for the sauce here...

Very calm, peaceful, sleepy almost. No bad mood or paranoia. Depends how much you take

You guys are fucking up
Heres what you gotta do
Take a bunch of acid and have yourselves a good old fashioned spiritual awakening

hard to find in my hick rural neck of the woods

Cool man, how was your day, how come you're not out partying on a Friday? Staying in because mum basically called me and told me how much she hates me and I'm in a huge fight with my best friend.

Sounds good, should I ask my local weed dealer for some or where do you get it?

Been meaning to, can't find a dealer though.. how was your first time like?

It's a prescription drug. But I'm sure your dealer will have it.

..just got off work here...party week here in USA ...where you at bro?

cheer up dude. remember that what you are doing right now is also something you might cry about 5 years from now, because self pity is just really unproductive. So, no more time to waste. However, if it is only for tonight, then it's not a big deal I guess.

Haven't started drinking yet, I'll give it til about 21:00 GMT and start on my Strongbow. Then either Jack Daniels Honey, Captain Morgan Spiced or Jägermeister.

Malmöiter här?

Fuck off you literal cuck...

Swedish behind... cuck confirmed

bror
vgd ikväll?

Hey faggot im Niko also ill get the alcohol

This morning I woke up on the couch of a Filipina boarding house having puked in the shower and pissed in the laundry. I can't find my car. The last I remember I was having a quiet drink with my buddy at my place.

Whiskey again tonight I guess.

I've got ale.
5 bottles of Medusa, 4 bottles of something else that's obviously a rip-off of Newcastle Brown Ale.

Tänkte rulla en fet och dra ut i skogen, sj?

Go for the strongbow, Love that shit!

Holy shit dude you ok? Lol

bokskogen?? haha är påväg till Möllan annars

Sugarcane liquor.

OP, pliz get some respectable trousers and shoes, they don't match the rest of the outfit and make my eyes sore

A micro brew Amber Ale, 7&7s, an empty house, and poor decisions.

Ja bokskogen, hade lätt tagit en öl på möllan annars, heter du niko på riktigt?

Yep lol
adda min snap? syneres

Ey men leta upp tyrobleronejoneson på omedelbartgram om du vill ta en öl någon gång, trodde aldrig jag skulle hitta en malmöit på Sup Forums, fett kul, PEACE

currently house sitting for my brother, his wife, and his kids while they summer vacation in hawaii. they don't drink so the house is virtually baron of alcohol. ended up hitting a near by bar and woke up in the bathroom using a shower curtain as a blanket and puking all over the place

easing the hangover pain with the only thing I could find in the house. it's 12:27PM here.

>Holey shit dude you okay?lol
Yeah the girls were really nice about it and fed me breakfast. Also my brother just found the car down at the wharf and she's mint. Fuck I even found a half pack of smokes on the road. Pretty good day all in all.

lol baron. barren**