Why are girls on Reddit such sluts?

Why are girls on Reddit such sluts?

reddit is gay

what the fuck

Why did we give women the right to work again?

All the girls I work with call in sick all the fucking time. Coincidentally during the busiest days when they would be most useful.

its sunday though

>why are girls such sluts

FTFY

So they could call in sick and get their faces fucked.

This desu

>tfw never going to get to fuck a girl and cum on her face
I bet this whore was cheating too.

Wage slave jobs.

>not browsing /r/feet

why tho

>women
>be useful
Actually where I work the women seem to have a far better work ethic than the men

Jesus, how horrifying. Why would anyone browse reddit for images?

Fucking cankles

>not browsing the most patrician subreddit

there's videos too

Is that who I think it is?

Ah ok, just double checking is all.

>subscribed to /r/gwcumsluts
>complains about seeing sluts
Also
>Sup Forums - Television & Film

I get the part about cumsluts but what are gws?

That looks like a man trolling as a woman. Doubt it's actually a woman who made that post.

uh...wow

To raise property prices.

The most sexual experience I've ever had is having cybersex with girls from /r/dirtypenpals, who have all insisted that I'm amazing at it even though I'm a literal kissless virgin
I mean I should probably assume they're all men but they write like women and it's already proven that Reddit has tons of slutty chicks on it so it's not impossible
Is there anything I can do with this skill

lol I've done that. Some of the girls on there are downright filthy. A lot of underage ageplay as well, including a mod that tried to bait me into rp-ing with someone that was "actually underage"

That's entrapment user, you could have got away with it all. Or we could have had a hell of a TCAP thread

gunshot wounds

actually thats not true, I met a nerdy black chick on /soc/ once and jacked off for her on cam a bunch but I never got any nudes from her :(
I think she may have been a virgin because she was nerdy af and actually thought my micropenis was decent sized
yeah the amount of daddy fetish requests is pretty off putting

>If you've experienced cuckolding, the toughest part is right after you cum. Right afterwards you feel "caution, caution," because all the hormones are out of your body. I've been this way before in the past and the result is you tell your wife not to REALLY do it because you love her and know it can be a dangerous thing for her to meet some guy you don't know. Plus that way she doesn't think you're crazy the first few times.

this is sad cucking should be illegal

I love a dirty slut as much as the next guy but I don't understand the humiliation aspect of the cuck thing.

I degrade and humiliate my girlfirend sometimes during sex, but I'm still doing that WITH her. She even gets off when I tell her about my fucking around, but I've never told her shit like "This other chick is so much better than you that I'm not even going to bother coming home tonight."

And these dudes can't even jerk off to it because they wear those stupid dick cage things.

How do you get off on literally not getting off?

I had phone sex a few times with a girl I met on Whisper. She thought my voice was the sexiest thing ever and I spent hours quietly saying whatever dumb shit I felt like so she could keep getting herself off to it and I came from her moaning. Then she texted me some nudes and I fapped to those for days. She was fun, shame she lived on the other side of the country from me and it never went anywhere else. I'm a 27 year old virgin otherwise. Not kissless at least.

To lower the value of labor by doubling the supply of it

or there's the more likely scenario that "cuck fetishists" are actually just regular guys who are such massive betas that their gf asks to sleep with another guy and they just go along with it and pretend it's what they want

They're damaged individuals, normal people like us probably can't comprehend it no matter how hard we try.

I always thought being an honest to god cuckold was based more on being shit at having sex or not being able to get it up under the pressure so you just have to watch and pretend to like it more.

>Tfw that's my girlfriend
>Tfw that's my cum

post dick

damn dude, I'm sorry.

Post nudes

Post asshole pls

That doesn't explain the humiliation aspect at all though.

If all the chick wanted to do was fuck around and the guy was cool with it or she was out of his league so he just decided to put up with it, it would end there.

But they put their dicks in cages and get told they're pathetic and that the other dude is a better fuck. That's the part I need help understanding. Most fetishes I can "get" even if they don't appeal to me, and I can totally get swinging, hot-wifing, all the other open-relationship shit, but cucking? What the fuck man. It's like getting off on being the kid who gets stuffed in a locker at school.

she has ugly ass tits to go with that face

lmao actual cucks are hilarious. I wish someone did a reality show on them. Fucking losers.

is islam the only cure for these degens

What's the difference between hot wife and cuck

This fetish just makes me so fucking sad. I'm genuinely terrified that all women want this and that I'm doomed to it if I don't want to be alone.

If that was true you could do better.

This is a one on one conversation between two men who are talking dirty and making each other horny and telling themselves it's not gay because there's a chick involved at some point.

I think hot wives are closer to swingers

cause you get points, you don't get Sup Forums points

Get Louis Thorax on the job

From what I saw looking it up it's just the woman fucking dudes with husband permission

>implying (you)s aren't points