ksy

Dont really want to say user

Don't

ugh...

thats cute

This is the way I feel everyday, user.

>one-upping

>inb4 vaguebooking
I hope you are not alone in real life. I also hope your situation is not permanent or irreparable. I wish you the best, user, and may better times come for you.

Hey, user.
Don't be sad. Everything is going to be alright. Give it a little time, a little patience. Sunny days are not that far out.

Thank you so much, it means alot more than you think user ^^

I'm a noob, can anyone tell me which anime that is?

If humanity, or sentient life ever survives long enough in this part of the galaxy, there will be a time were telescopes will no longer be able to detect distant galaxies outside of our super-cluster due to the light they emit being far too red shifted to detect. The lights will literally go out.

Sorry to hear about you situation OP.
I've been there for years.
Being productive is a good way to fight depression and sadness. Take walks, and try not to shut yourself inn.
Do you have a hobby? Working with your hobbies is a good way to keep your mind off all the negative stuff in life.
Wish you the best ^^

also its exactly what you said you hope it isn't but i hope it gets better too though

exercising and walking, chatting, and music i dont know what else '-'

Exercicing is great!
The brain releases dopamines during and after exercicing which will help you with your mood.
Hmm do you like to do creative stuff like making stuff, or painting? Creative release is good.
Do you have someone you trust and can talk to and be "real" with?
I don't know why you are sad or what's bothering you but a psychologist is one of the best ways to work on your problems.

>someone you trust and can talk to and be "real" with?
no i dont to be honest ;~;
i cant paint or draw, i mean i can barely draw a stickman, but im rubbish at it anyways. I like exercising on mondays, wednesdays and fridays but today i never went

Bump.

Nothing quite like beeing alone 24/7 and having no friends or social skills, I should kill myself but I have a 'pet' rat in my 'coffin' appartment. How's everyone's evening?

It doesn't matter if you're good or bad at it^^
It's all about the creative release and making something your own!
Heard of "Bob Ross" ? Watch some of his videos on YouTube and let your creativity and ideas flow :)
It's a shame you don't have someone to talk to. Not even your parents?
If you want you can add me on discord if you like. its basically like skype and completely anonymous as long as you don't reveal your real name in your nickname that is.
Write whatever you want and I'll listen and doo my best to make you feel better. Whoever you are.
Discord name:
SpecialHam

>Do you have a hobby? Working with your hobbies is a good way to keep your mind off all the negative stuff in life.
in*

Discord chat goes for everyone here who would like to share some feels and maybe get some stuff of the chest.

ill check ross out later and try it then i guess

definitely not my parents,
and well i had someone i could but not anymore. sure ill add you on discord ^^

It seems like you like anime.
Maybe you have a favorite character you could practice on painting or drawing.
It will eventually look better and better after some practice^^