Is it worth having ugly, half retarded babies just to be able to tear up some sweet nigger pussy on the daily?

Is it worth having ugly, half retarded babies just to be able to tear up some sweet nigger pussy on the daily?

nice cherrypicked pictures you have there

It depends on they're mixed. I noticed black women and white men make very attractive babies. Where as white women and black men don't as much. Not everyone can be Halle Berry or kiada Jones. I find mixed race women like Brazil or Puerto Rican to be very attractive. They look white, but have ass and big tits.

A lot of white women have big ass/tits anyway.

That second picture is just a nigger. I'm mixed and even I'm not retarded enough to store an image that fucking gay on my computer. Kill yourself.

>I'm mixed
That's all we need to know, Tyrone.

Most white women age like milk, it's fucking pathetic, they're so boring

how is that the reality? that's an albino on the right.the offspring of a white and black person do not look like a white person with black features.

No they don't. They have to do squats and shit to get the Brazilian or Puerto Rican asses. To see a natural bubble butt and skinny waist on a white woman isn't common.

Ironically, there's probably more white guys named Tyrone than black guys. Also I look like a Jose, not a Tyrone.

Brazilian asses are fake af

No they're not. They're all poor, how they fuck would they afford surgery?

Most Brazilian women are prostitutes.

Which they buy food with and support their 15 brothers and sisters.

NOPE
AND THIS IS NOW A CONDOMS THREAD

shitwit

If your scared of race mixing you will die out like a neanderthal. I laugh at the idea of fear being the true Muh White Genocide.

They don't have big asses. Go to any Aryan majority country and large asses are rare (not including Portugal and Spain).

I don't get how people try to argue that race mixing will be the end of the white race, when if you fucked all the niggers they'd cease to exist, not the other way around. Just as long as you abort the boys.

>if you fucked all the niggers they'd cease to exist, not the other way around.
What is opportunity cost? Every nigger your impregnate with your white sperm is one more white woman who didn't get impregnated with white sperm. If you're talking about using rape as a weapon to weaken the bloodlines of niggers, that's an idea for less niggerish niggers (since their offspring will be half white) but that's much more ineffective than mass sterilization.

>Just as long as you abort the boys.
How about just aborting all of them? That seems more effective.

You're actually retarded. I understand you're a virgin and all, but believe it or not men can actually fuck and bust nuts in multiple women at once.

>You're actually retarded.
No, you seem to be missing my point rather than the other way around. Disabuse yourself of this fantasy wherein you sire litters of offspring with tons of women. That doesn't work in the real world.

What are child support payments? What are deadbeat dad laws?

You must be a nigger.

And since I can tell you still don't get it, aborting boys doesn't kill a race. It takes two to tango, or in this case, to make a baby. Preventing black men from fucking doesn't get rid of nigger dna, it just cuts it in half with each generation (assuming a white father with each quasi nigger future mother).

I'd take right over the shitskin any day

rigth one is an albino

black seed in white women make better babys then white on white

I don't think you understand, you fat fucking faggot. You chose to engage with me and my fantasy-esque conversation. Saying race mixing would end the white race is fantasy in and of itself. You actually think there's even a shred of seriousness within these gay sentences. I'm disappointed.

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

where the fuck do ya'll get these fucking images? I'm rolling.

Who wrote this? A 12 year old?

>You chose to engage with me and my fantasy-esque conversation
It's a very plausible long term scenario. You just don't see it because you're too short sighted (and likely oblivious to the fact that whites are a GLOBAL minority, with birth rates plummeting every year in almost every white country as birth rates in brown and black countries skyrocket).

>Saying race mixing would end the white race is fantasy in and of itself. You actually think there's even a shred of seriousness within these gay sentences. I'm disappointed.
See above.

Well, it's your fault for choosing to be civilized and not sodomizing. Retards like you will make an argument with a fallacy that dangles far lower than any of your balls ever will. Of course countries with more of a population and less of a moral compass will surpass the birth rate of a bunch of Christian cucks.

There's only one thing you need to "See Above" my cock. Suck it, bitch.

thats an ugly baby seems white people make ugly babies lets try mexican next

>Well, it's your fault for choosing to be civilized and not sodomizing
>I believe sodomy leads to pregnancy
Wow, that's a new level of stupid.

>There's only one thing you need to "See Above" my cock. Suck it, bitch.
>Not posting your real cock because you already know what reaction it would elicit
Pic related.

OP picture is dumb. it's a black person with albanism, nothing to do with race mixing.

speaking of race mixing, it's objectively a good idea. genetics loves lots of diversity in the gene pool, and reproduction among different races gives us exactly that.

I did that for the shits and giggles. Replace sodomizing with fornicating. One black guy-5 kids. White guy- 2 kids Mexican guy- 8 kids you're slacking off. Also I already posted my cock on a dick rate thread. It was a 7/10. Try again, kid.

>speaking of race mixing, it's objectively a good idea. genetics loves lots of diversity in the gene pool, and reproduction among different races gives us exactly that.
Right. Except not all races are equally intelligent. The smartest blacks in the world are African Americans, who average 85 on IQ tests. And bear in mind they're part European due to generations upon generations of white rape. Most black Africans are literally retarded by IQ standards. The last thing any non black ought to do is race mix with genetic trash.

Race mixing between whites and Asians ought to benefit both races long term.

Yet, your birth benefits no one and you spend your time on Sup Forums. The majority of people born are commoners and working men/blue collar. You're a fucking retard. Who has to use fallacies to prove something that is already wrong.

Race mixing is disgusting, please stop

>race mixing causes albinism

the amount of salt in this post

>Yet, your birth benefits no one
Not an argument, least of all from a genetics standpoint.

>you spend your time on Sup Forums.
And you don't?

>fucking retard
You certainly are.

Please consider suicide.

Thanks,
Management

Rock on with ya hoe self

Most people born are not a benefit to society, they just leave. Next time, don't bring something up if you're just gonna mumble up bullshit and act like you didnt say it. You're legitimately retarted. I'd smash your face in and Iraqi decapitate you.

>Most people born are not a benefit to society, they just leave
Anyone who provides service to their society, e.g. works a job such as construction, is in the plus column. You don't have to split the atom to be an asset to your community. Of course, if one out of ten thousand whites does become a Nobel laureate, all the better.

>Next time, don't bring something up if you're just gonna mumble up bullshit and act like you didnt say it
There is nothing ambiguous about my position ITT. Whites are superior and niggers are genetic trash who need to be extirpated for the good of humanity.

The greatest geniuses of all time literally had nothing in common except one thing--they were white. Whether it's science, philosophy, literature, mathematics or art, wherever you find brilliance, you will find white skin. Think of the greatest minds that have ever lived: Plato, Aristotle, Socrates, Goethe, Shakespeare, Da Vinci, Picasso, Van Gogh, Michelangelo, Newton, Tesla, Galileo, Dawkins, Hawking and Darwin. (And those are just off the top of my head). These men didn't live in the same country, speak the same language, eat the same food, practice the same religion or wear the same clothes. Literally the only thing that unites them is skin color.

The white race is and always has been a blessing--a shining jewel in the crown of humanity.

>You're legitimately retarted. I'd smash your face in and Iraqi decapitate you.
>retarted
Hilarious. You'd be the one getting smashed, genetic waste.

I guess

I'm mixed race indian / english and i'm sexy as fuck

>Dawkins

wat

I would die before I ever stuck my cock in a nigger. No way Jose.

What about a Jewess?

>2 pictures of real women
>one is reality
???

>reality vs. reality

Most people in all humanity are ugly, including you, lardass.

How else am I going to have interratial tard pedo incest subby?

Can't have it.

That's an albino you draft cunt. Genetic diversity produces healthier offspring.

You would also die after... Because, you know, AIDS...

nice try you kike

ruined a blonde girld and life

>that girl's semitic facial features

seriously, are you retarded?

Bzzzzt. Incorrect.

I would tell this woman to stop working out on her upper body. This is enough.