Steam/Paypal Thread

Steam/Paypal Thread

Sup b/ros i want this 50$ recharge pack in this game anyone willing to help? if so send it here b/ros paypal.me/JButler806

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040335884/
paypal.me/killgo
steamcommunity.com/id/apolenamedjames/
steamcommunity.com/id/devil_reject
store.steampowered.com/app/331500/Executive_Assault/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198321057531/
steamcommunity.com/id/apolenamedjames/wishlist/
origin.com/irl/en-us/store/medal-of-honor/medal-of-honor-pacific-assault/standard-edition
paypal.me/JButler806
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop playing pay to play garbage

Although it's p2p it's fun af please help this game is life bro

>$50 for a fucking recharge pack
Do you really think rich anons are this retarded?

It's not recharge as in recharge stamina so you can do actions or some shit it's recharge so you can get premium which would be VERY HELPFUL

Premium currency

I know what you meant by recharge. You buy them and you get to VIP 1 or whatever. No rich user is gonna buy a $50 recharge pack. Maybe $1 but no higher if it's not a whole game.

Freemium garbage is a waste of money and time

I'll take 1$ to ;-; I'm desperate

Get a job you fucking nigger/child

Not really you get a 200% currency return when you turn on 'vip' so it's lowkey worth its, please any user help

is this fucking maplestory?

Does this shit even works sometimes?

What?

Does what work?

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040335884/

I'd really appreciate if I could get The Darkest Dungeon I'm a fan of Dark fantasy settings and I'd really like to play it

Dude, nobody's going to waste money on freemium shit

Can a kind soul here help me get a game from greenmangaming?

Dude nobody is gonna spend money on 'the darkest dungeon' it's not freemium shit....its fun

>Spending money for in game currency
>Not pay to win trash

Keep dreaming idiot. Nobody's going to fund your paypal just so you can play Naruto Online

Anybody?

Fuck you user I knew I should have hide to link, it's not trash and just because you won't doesn't mean someone else won't

-_- name your fair

It was kind of obvious since I played the game myself. Also I'm not user you want to fuck.

You didn't need to hide anything on your taskbar for me to know what it was. That orange cloud in the corner was a dead giveaway.

>fucks with you

Send me 50$ to prove your badass

what the fuck is wrong with you

I'd rather give my money to the 9S user or some other random fuck just to spite you.

Why are you asking yourself these questions you should be able to determine that by yourself

You said fuck you to a seperate user. Decided to say I'm not the user you want to fuck. Just a simple joke that went over your head.

what the fuck is wrong with you? go steal daddy's credit card

Cool.

Bump. Please?

I'll take a $1 game if you don't mind.

Daddy left me when I was 6

retard

Stop describing yourself

paypal.me/killgo someone to hook me up whit 40euros for overwatch standard edition

Anyone? Cmon only 50$

go fucking kill yourself or work for 5 hours sucking dick

You're begging like $50 is nothing. If you really think its like nothing then get it yourself.

Your opinion is not fact I understand 50$ can be a bit must to below suburban standard people but dumbass I'm I asking directly to poor anons? No right ok then stfu

paypal.me/killgo anyone to bless a poor fag whit 40 for overwatch even just 10$ is enough ill save it up

Anyone? Cmon rich anons 50$

Kek

praise kek

>Didn't call for rich anons
>"Cmon only $50"

i beg for stuff but this is just pathetic

what a shitty personality. I was considering gifting you the 50$ but you just fucked yourself in the ass with that comment. bye bye

paypal.me/killgo can you bless me whit just 40 for overawatch im having a tough time if you cant its totally acceptable by me

Double trips!

TES IV: Oblivion GOTY Deluxe for a poorfag student

Might suck dick if delivered

Anything good for under $6.50? I'll make you a bargain if you find something cheap but nice - you'll get a copy too. Drop your ID and recommendation.

paypal.me/killgo someone pls bless a poor fag whit 40 for overwatch or just 10 its enough to save it up

Poor user looking for rich user to gift Arma Cold War Assault.

steamcommunity.com/id/devil_reject

Hearts of Iron III is a pretty good strategy game

bumpin too

It's currently $1

bumping

Fallout New Vegas, Half Life Complete pack, some classics like Doom and Sonic if you're into that. There's quite a bit.

Also Insurgency and Shadows of Mordor. These are decent games too.

mein neger. get executive assault. fps but you can take control of any unit and you have to kill the enemy executive.

It turns into a dungeon crawler once you get inside the enemy base

store.steampowered.com/app/331500/Executive_Assault/

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198321057531/

Anything from wishlist
top spots most appreciated but all's ok

steamcommunity.com/id/apolenamedjames/wishlist/

paypal.me/killgo poor fag in a need of 40$ for overwatch pls bless me

rts*but you can take control of any unit and you have to kill the enemy executive.

Free game on Origin over here:
origin.com/irl/en-us/store/medal-of-honor/medal-of-honor-pacific-assault/standard-edition

You say bro a lot. You must be indian, in which case, fuck you poo in the loo.

Cmon anons ffs 50$

Lol I'm not tho..

paypal.me/killgo anyone just 40 for overwatch pls

Bro...

>just 40
What?

even 10$ is enough so i can save it up

paypal.me/JButler806 Just 50$ cmon

You're a walking, talking joke. OP, no rich bastard around here is rich enough to be giving you that much.