Be me

>Be me

>32

>Knocked up 3 girls in the past 4 years

>One is already married with a guy who adopted the kid

>One is engaged with a guy who is going to adopt the kid

>The last one is dating a guy who doesn't have kids so will invariably want to adopt the kid

Should I quit while I'm ahead or am I bulletproof?

Quit while your ahead. That shot can't last. Don't be silly, rap your willy.

Also, your one lucky fuck. I paid thousands over the years to kill my kids.

I slept with my best friend's fiance once and got her pregnant. Now she has a kid and he's none the wiser. Not worried about her telling him either cause he'll never believe it. Also there's a story if anyone wants the greentext

Fuck off, g.hanelius guy

I've no idea what you're referencing

I knocked up a Mexican chick whose gringo husband had just deployed. She had twins and he thinks they're his

But go on

Summer is really here, isn't it?

Don't still call him your best friend. You're disgusting.

You're a fucking loser and will regret your life decisions immensely. These other men will be the father you were never capable of being. Your kids will grow to love their step fathers and you'll be forgotten at best or despised at worst. Being a selfish, worthless, lonely fuck is your only legacy and that legacy will die with you. .

honestly don't care and don't know why people think that's relevant.

I don't call him my best friend now but I still talk to him

It's my burden to bear. I just like that I've been able to spread my seed with zero responsibility

>checkd
/this

Truth. Life's regrets are painful af.

Spoken like a true loser. Life is all about avoiding responsibility, is it? You pathetic little cunt. Be a man not a pussy.

There's no telling how many kids I have off of tinder, pof, OKCupid from chicks I lied about my name to, banged once and never talked to again

Fuck, I just joined the club bros... Knocked up a married woman, who decided to keep it and tell her husband the baby is his. Learned about it 4 days ago and still feel like shit. How am I going to bear it bros? Should I end it all?

Tell us the story

that makes you proud? You're a burden to society and everyone you meet. Fucking parasite that should be exterminated. Karma is a bitch,
loser, and it's coming for you...

Youre a miserable son of a bitch

Nah, I'm white and I've made at least three white babies. I'm doing the good work

"The good work" isn't being a nigger who just happened to have white skin.

since you insist.
>I used to stay over at my best friends house most nights as we were all good friends
>we all knew each other for about 4 - 5 years now from school
>find out that best friend's fiance used to have a crush on me in school
>she's about 6/10
>one night best friend is working late but insisted I stayed before he left for work as I didn't really have my own place
>he had this big corner sofa and his fiance suggested that we binge watch some show
cont?

Yeah, do it

Doin dat gud werk

>Be me
>Have sex with three girls
>Have sex three times total
>Have four kids
>Mfw
>Pay nothing for any of them

nah. Boring af.

How do you fags bear the weight? It's killing me

ok I'll carry on
>we watch a few episodes and it starts getting dark and it's winter so it starts to get colder too
>"user grab the cover off my bed and we can just throw it over us to stay warm"
>sure.jpg
>I grab the big ass double sheet from her bed while she gets the next episode ready and procedes to get comfy in the centre seat away from the corner seat and tells me to sit in the corner seat
>I do so and when she puts the cover over us she wants to put he legs over mine and asks me to massage her lower legs
At this point I can guess what she's trying to do and I'm up for it
>the lights go out and the next episode is going and whilst I'm massaging her legs she nudges closer to me so he ass is right up against me as she lays on the sofa and I'm sat upright with her legs all the way over me
cont.

>Raunchy scene starts to play on tv and fiance is super relaxed at this point
>I start to make my hands up her legs and onto her thighs
>no reaction
>I get a bit higher onto her thighs and as I wrap my hand to the inside of her thighs I squeeze a little and release as I fade out
I can feel her loosening up her legs as to give me room to go further and I do so
>I move my hand much further into her crotch almost less than an inch from her pussy and I could feel the heat coming from it
>In the next motion of my hand moving further up I gently rub my finger against and across her slit
>I can feel that's she's wet and I know what she wants
>as I remove my hand I feel her's come down to grab mine
>"don't stop user, keep going"
cont.

Type faster, nig

Kek.
Plant your seed in the cucks' girls.
Go alpha.

There's something about you that is deeply degenerate. You father kids and abandon them. Like a nigger. So here's the thing, stop spreading your sewage-level genetics. For posterity.

It's a bit hard I'm also working

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

Spotted the cuck. Go get that paternity test my dude.

Spotted the wigger

anyway
>I lean closer to her as I run my hand right to her pussy and start rubbing her clit through the leggings she was wearing
>she wasn't wearing underwear and her legging are wet with a thick ooze from her slit
>she's kissing me now and she pulls her legs away from me to take off her leggings
>She then moves the cover under her and lays back with me feet spread apart and with an inviting voice she tells me that she wants me to fuck her
>don'tmindifIdo.mp4
>" I haven't got any protection"
>She tells me not to worry cause she's on the pill
>we fuck like crazy for about 20 - 25 min in all sorts of positions
>she tells me how she doesn't get this sort of affection from my best friend and she wants to keep doing this when we can
>we clean up and I slept on their spare bed as to not raise awareness to what might have happened.
> best friend came home about 2 hours later and fiance acted like I just went to bed cause I was tired

So, how you dealt with the situation?
Do you talk to her anymore, do you see the kid? What do you feel about it?

>we carry on like this for a few weeks
>we never texted or called each other.
>always just turned up at his house and when I knew he was working late there wasn't any bother as to weather or not I could stay over for the night
>little did he know that I was fucking his fiance in his own bed every time
>about another month pass and I get a job and have to move roughly 50 miles away so I wouldn't be seeing them very much and I knew I wouldn't be getting any action either for a while
>I kept in touch with my friend online on fb and what not and talk about what we usually talk about
>another 2 months pass by and I see a post on fb about them announcing their pregnancy
>best friend calls me to tell me about how proud he is to be a dad and that she's almost 3 months pregnant already and he invites me down the next weekend to celebrate
>I get to his house and we all meet up at a bar to get food and tell me about the news
>best friend goes to the bar to get me and him a drink and a non alcoholic for the pregnant fiance
>while at the bar she tells me it's mine and that they hadn't even had much sex and when they did he always came on her back ect
>ohshit.jpeg
>"don't worry user, he thinks it's his and he will always think that. none of this is on you"

And that's about it. I still talk to my friend and I've met up with his now wife a handful of times to "babysit" and "help watch the baby" while he works.

those guys where fukin ugly betas

Wow, seems like you have 0 conscience my friend. But what do you feel about the kid?

I do feel a bit guilty about it but he's beta as fuck
She has cheated on him twice before. once before me and once after.
He knows about the 2 and obviously not me. but he has no self esteem to break up with her before the baby cause he didn't think he could find anyone else.

I do feel for the kid but it ( I say it to hide gender ) will never know and I do hope to have kids of my own with my own family in the future

Well, that's low man, I mean, fucking your friend's gf, but from the story seems like she's a whore, and dragged you into it.
I have surpassed a little the guilt of fucking, but this kid stuff really hit me hard. I have been in shock, and I don't know how am I gonna handle all of it in the future

>be me
>29 year old virgin
>to incompetent to even commit suicide

don't get me wrong, I'm gonna always know that I will have a child not knowing how I'm connected but it's gonna stay that way for everyone's well being

Suicide is easy bud. Just find your balls

don't worry user's

i can tell already from this post that the girl is a 3/10 hambeast and the op is an ugly fugly man. therefore this story has no merit as nobody cares about fucking an ugly hambeast.

enjoy ur ugly cucked child that isn't even urs lmfao

That's what scares me the most man. Holding this weight forever. Knowing that your kid is somewhere there, and you're not with it. Looking at it from Facebook, or from a distance... I don't know. Maybe time heals most of it, but now I feel like dying

This guy gets it