Obama biopic drooled over by lefty critics/retards

rottentomatoes.com/m/southside_with_you/

rogerebert.com/reviews/southside-with-you-2016

it beez da greatest moo-bee ah ebuh seent! sheeeeitttttt!

anybody scene this kike propaganda yet?

is it good or is it shit?

i don't trust all the kike movie reviewers and blue haired retards reviewing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s
youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM
youtube.com/watch?v=lPKf5IUGn_Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>hasn't seen it
>already labeling it

It'll bomb financially like every other nigger movie

You seem unhinged.

Armond White says it's shit and he's right wing.

>making a biopic for a president who's still in office
No way this isn't a blunder. Should have waited at least a few years. Optimally done after his death.

Why isn't pic related playing Michelle

nigger you havent seen it, how the fuck do you already know its a bad film?
seriously think about the choices youve made in your life since your mind is so polluted that even the sight of a black person makes you think about some sort of agenda

If you say this movie sucks you're racist

But he says every movie is shit (not that he's wrong)

Pretty sure he's just a contrarian

ITT: the alt-right

Reddit: the post

>Obama's Lame Duck Presidency is so forgettable that Hollywood is already treating him like he's dead.

>making a biopic about a boring president who only stops sitting on his hands to kill pakistani children with air strikes and encourage dumb ghetto blacks to kill the police officers he employs and burn down their own communities

Pretty sure you're a retard

Blame Oliver Stone for starting this trend.

At least W. was a satire. This movie will play out like a Disney fairy-tale.

Nah he's just got opinions like everyone else, sure it looks like he's purposely taking the opposite of the mainstream opinion, but then how do you explain Kubo's positive review?

I'll admit he's the Cliff Clavin of critics but he ain't a bad guy.

wat

if michelle isn't a cunt in it i'll know it's not kino

Cos it has niggers in it.

That's what he's worth. None of his movies make money at the cinema

I find Obama to be one of the most boring, dull men to become President. I mean, the guy was a junior, one term Senator with no accomplishments who managed to beat Hillary Clinton (impressive), and then a geriatic senior who was running as the third term of one of the most hated Presidents in history.

I detest Hillary and Trump, but find them to be fascinating people

I haven't heard anyone talk about this film until you op, are you a "leftist" or a shill?

After reading more about it, it's apparently just about Obama and Michelle's first date.

Which would probably be less boring than an actual biopic. Too bad they can't push any boundaries since it's the president.

It's just going to be a by the numbers romance movie with "foreshadowing".

I can understand the adulation for Obama but I think his presidential image is vulnerable

it's a Sup Forums gets triggered by nonwhites in movies thread

it's a nu male can't ignore threads he doesn't like post

but Obama had an even more boring life than Bush

what are they going to make it about?

His boring white upbringing in Hawaii?
His boring white law degree in Harvard
His boring white internship in Chicago?
That literally one time he saw his biological dad?
That one time he went outside and asked the black people to "turn down their car stereo please I'm trying to get a good night's sleep for my exams and it's 3 am"
Or maybe they can make it about all the naked pictures of his mom are out there.

his mom btw

he rarely met her after a certain age though because she was "studying" in Indonesia.

He was raised by his white grandparents who h e resented because one time his mother was harassed on her way to work by black people.

>white law degree

I don't think they have black law degrees, user. Also anybody who is 'The first ever X' gets a movie made about them these days.

Even Bush had a movie about him.

>la mamma di obama nude
would to be honest

I bet you thought this edgy post was going to pull all of your Trump supporter buddies out of the woodwork so you could jerk each other off, but you forgot that Sup Forums isn't overrun with Sup Forums faggots like you. kys

although he was raised in Indonesia for a few years by his Indonesian step father until his mother divorced him as well

Harvard is pretty white (jewish) anyway

Pretty good

>movie was clearly made to make bush look bad
>as if tthat was hard to do
>actually makes W a somewhat likable if dimwitted guy whose christianity and rich upbringing enriched his life and who had a loving wife
>makes condoleeza, colin Powell, cheney look like shit , american generals dipping while adressing the president, and made john mccain look good
stone FUCKED UP HARD making this

we wuz meg ryan n sheet

pfhahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s

This shit's barely a biopic though, it's just about their first date

lmao

pol btfo

>but then how do you explain Kubo's positive review?
Because no one saw Kubo and everyone else saw DUDE TALKING FOOD LMAO instead? And he tore apart the latter in his review for Kubo.

Not that I mind

You forgot his boring muslim upbringing in Indonesia.

>>>reddit

based

In the end Bush really was just a dimwitted moron though

He had no idea what he was getting into with Iraq, that was pushed by the neocon jews who actually run foreign policy

youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM

I think some people get carried away with politics and over analyze films but this shit is very blatantly propaganda. Why the fuck would you make a movie about Barack and Michelle's first date? It's the most boring movie concept I've ever heard of. The only reason you would make such a movie is to trick idiots into thinking Barack is a great human being. At least when Oliver Stone did W. he had some balls and satirized Bush instead of making some boring schmaltz.

shut up fag

MAGA, faggot.

>it's a Sup Forums defends Obama ferociously because CNN said so despite Obama's terrible policies and actions as president such as a failing healthcare act, wall street bailouts, ransom payments to iran and further destabilizing the middle east episode

The movie was clearly trying to make him sympathetic and likable

I'm pretty surprised by the amount of people on here defending this terrible looking movie. Normally you shouldn't judge a book by its cover but this shit is so obviously propaganda it's sickening. Goebbels would be proud.

>we're looking at the liberal version of American Sniper

Don't forget 20 tril debt, senpai

who's this flip floper?

Obama idealized Islam and is technically considered Muslim by Muslims since religion is "inherited" through the father, but was never a practicing Muslim

youtube.com/watch?v=lPKf5IUGn_Y

Although he used to read Louis Farrakhan's Nation of Islam newspaper "The Final Call" the Nation of Islam isn't actually Muslim at all just black Americans larping as "kangz"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

>I'm pretty surprised by the amount of people on here defending this terrible looking movie
Nobody is defending it, I doubt a single person here has seen it.

> Normally you shouldn't judge a book by its cover but this shit is so obviously propaganda it's sickening
Oh the irony.

And the constant race baiting that led to BLM and Ferguson/Baltimore/Milwaukee burning

Yep. Fuck this ham-fisted propaganda.

there's gonna be another biopic with the witch

It's even worse than that. At least American Sniper portrayed some of the negative aspects of war, the entire movie wasn't "AMERICA FUCK YEAH! VOTE REPUBLICAN!" I'm sure this Obama movie is pure propaganda.

post more

oh thats a given
Stone clearly wanted the audience to dislike W and shouold have gone with the bush lied people died crony
but the movie portrayed bush as a guy who was truly a believer in the ideas of democracy spreading like wildfire in the middle east and that there were WMDs

Literally no one in this thread posted anything that would be construed by anyone even marginally intelligent as a defense of Obama. The thing with you mouthbreathing people of Walmart is that the moment you have something resembling a coherent thought, you have to just throw it out there before you lose it, even if it makes no sense given the situation. Have you noticed this about yourself and your ilk or nah?

>B
>O
>Y

>Y
>O
>U

>G
>O
>D

This is such cringy propaganda and liberals are huge hypocrites for jizzing over it.

Trying to paint this romatic vision of our shitty president in his last few months in office. this is it. They completely ignored him this entire time and they force out a romcom about his fucking first date and have no idea how hypocritical they are.

>Literally no one in this thread posted anything that would be construed by anyone even marginally intelligent as a defense of Obama.

You're right, none of it was intelligent.

Has that woman had a stroke?

Obama ain't 6'3 kek

Except American Sniper made a shitload of money.

POOR CASTING

>Oh the irony.
Oh come on, you can't seriously defend this shit. The man is still in fucking office and we're getting some Disney level schmaltz about his first date. This is some Goebbels tier shit.

>Nobody is defending it, I doubt a single person here has seen it.
See

Two-part question: Did you think that was somehow clever when you posted it? Have you since realized that it makes no sense and only highlights your total lack of reading comprehension?

>already making propaganda pieces so protect their pet ape's shitty legacy

Obama's a moron propped up by mass media. Without the media running damage control for him 24/7 he'd be considered a very weak and incompetent President. He even got super tripped up by Trump's twitter shitposting.

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

birthers BTFO

So you agree with his post? Ignoring the rest of the content doesn't make it go away, child.

Obama dindu nuffin. He wuz Hugh Grant n sheet.

>casting a black actor to play a half black half white man is okay
>casting a white actor in the same role isn't
pls explain

>being so mad you replied twice

get outta here before someone makes fun of obama again, kid

let's be honest

nothing in his presidency was remotely successful so they have to look at his past for anything bordering on positive.

The best they can find is that yes, despite being raised in an almost entirely white upbringing he did in fact chose to settle down with a black woman and have black children instead of disgusting 3/4 white children

>An awkward mix of low-key romantic drama and historical foreshadowing, with dialogue that sometimes sounds like the characters reciting their own Wikipedia entries.

LMAO ALL THE MAD WHITE BOIIZ ITT

Why are you pretending to be someone else instead of just getting out of the thread? Why do you continue to embarrass yourself?

She looks cute when she hides part of her face with her hair like they did in the witch
she looks like anime irl

>black entertainment

literally pleb tier garbage. Lacks any ability to explore any themes other than self pity, inflated egos, and materialism. It is always bordeline narcissistic

Wow, you're really upset over Obama being criticized.

You're probably not used to such a thing outside of your little bubble.

>kike propaganda
>mocking ebonics

this is a Sup Forums thread disguised as a Sup Forums thread, please remember to report and hide the thread, and have a nice day

A beautiful black Qwan

Obama opposed the kikes. Look how mad he made Israel. Look how his enemies condemn him as anti-Israeli.

Donald Trump's Jewish son in law has said that the reason Trump decided to run was because of his anger over Obama's Iran peace deal

Polltards are ghe easiest to trigger.

Who's upset, user?

Triggered numales

Hol up

What are some truthful movies about the potential of black power?

He initially saw himself as becoming a muslim-sympathizing ambassador type, international diplomat. But he realized whilst in Chicago the real money was in domestic black politics. He's done very well for himself, a Western leftist hero. Despicable fuck.

>scene

UGH!!!