Hey Sup Forums my dog is dying of cancer how do i save her?

hey Sup Forums my dog is dying of cancer how do i save her?

chocolate

Fingering

Cannabis oil could work if it's not too late, look it up

hey Sup Forums my fridge is warm how do i fix it

My pup died at 3 years old from kidney failure. No idea what caused it, the vets were totally stumped. The world doesn't always provide answers or solutions, just do what you can and keep it loved till the end

I send you some money.

you dont
cherish what time you have left
play fetch or go for a walk
instead of squandering your time online

If true. Sorry for you dawg.

Fuck your dog ,

Why did you post the picture of a dying dog you sicko

this. sorry to hear about your dog OP. I've lost pets before and it's always hard.

if he's not in pain, spend as much time as possible with him. when it starts to get bad and he's losing weight and obviously in pain, then take him to the vet ASAP and have him put to sleep peacefully. make absolutely sure you are in the room with him when he goes, no matter how hard it might be to watch. if you're not there with him, he will miss you in his final moments. don't let him die alone.

By posting tits

I have the cure for doggie cancer. Post tits and I'll send it to you for free.
>I are a scientist

let her die, life is suffering

my little ferret is at the emergency vet as we speak. nobody knows whats wrong with him and im putting myself almost 10K in debt to do an exploratory surgery to open and up and hopefully see whats wrong. he just turned 1 year old. OP i feel your pain.

right now im trying everything to distract myself. pic only somewhat related.

I'm affraid that you cant do nothing about it.. but I advice you trying giving your dog cannabis oil (orally)
Cannabinoids such as THC and CBD are known and proven to slow and even fight cancer cells

life IS suffering. Life is a lot of suffering.

Losing my dog was one of the worst points in my entire life. No other animal brings you such much joy and leaves such a fucking hole when they leave.

Remove head from body. works 100%

if you have the money, you can take your dog to one of the Veterinary Oncology Centres in north america. Thats where my ferret is right now. they have the best veterinary surgeons in the continent.

10k? Lol id just fuckin cook and eat that thing instead

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

Stop with your phishing site you fucking faggot