>He's right handed
I can tell if it's a right handed player without even seeing them, desu

Pure plebbery

Why do they even bother?

soundcloud.com/samuelcfaria/i-will-survive-cover

100% dead

Sam and I are still here

everyone always says "mix your minor and major pentatonic"

so why dont they just make a hybrid scale that uses both?

they did, its called chromatic scale

?can finally play venus without fucking up

lads next song?

This is me right now
XD

how do i finger

>

go play with you dick fuckin wanker

same way i finger your mom, with 4 fingers

haha yes epic posting our troll persona friends
sam and the other one
please keep reminding us you exist or we might forget!
you are celebrities!!!

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME MONEY FOR A NEW NUT PLES

Sam?

yes
will you

Is there a way to send it without doxxing myself?

bitcoins
or zcash or transferwise too; which i think you need to convert your money to bitcoins first
i wouldnt ever post your stuff on Sup Forums if you send it non-anonimously though

Would you be able to cash a money order? I have no idea how banking works in brazil

Also, would you get fucked on exchange rates?

How to get a Jefferson Airplane sound, folks?

What equipment? What effects? What scales? Chord progressions?

I love that spaced out/floating "strawberry fields" style of playing as well... makes my dick hard desu

How to?

this happens every 3 threads

have a nice time

rate plz

youtube.com/watch?v=-GEk0EUsu5Y

I have asked it in some of the last few threads, thats it. Dont make helpful user think im trolling.

I'm looking that up right now

i think this does a smaller tax
transferwise.com/br

send mony plz i need to buy moar amps

just sand the nut you moron. If the slots aren't cut too deep then there's nothing wrong with it. Dont give him money, give it to me

theyre too deep thats why i need a new one. the open a is almost fretting the 1st fret

yes i can recieve money orders from the us and the taxes arent exxagerated

Take some super glue and baking soda and fill it in. I've done that a bunch of times and it works great

>implying that will last shit
theres enough super glue on this guitar's saddle already, i need a new bone nut

Same fucking request. Same fucking answer, like anyone really wants to send some Poorfa/gg/™ money. Bitcoin shills?

fuck off

Western Union is great also

hey faggot can you pay my rent and let me fuck your wife while you're at it?

guys /gg sucks balls im out, there's nothing to do with guitar or getting better at guitar ever.

fuck u all

no1caer

I have difficulty remember the beginning of verses and I have trouble keeping up with not looking at my guitar after about a minute. What do? I just want to have a few songs down pat to impress people but instead I have a bunch of half chord progressions and choruses I can't ever finish.

practice more

literally play the instrument

Whoa, Shillary Clinton over here with an attitude!

sam post your address and I'll send you a $40 money order

what the hell happened to gg?
jesus christ

see

so has crazyaga left yet?

No roman you obviously haven't

>and I'll send you deliveries of pizzas and hookers
You meant

I would play this guitar and I'm a Canuck!

Sometimes it depends on the preceding or following chord...

High
X
X
Low

It's the Yanks that keep this place going and they're all getting drunk or stuffed.

Daily reminder that crazyaga hasa super high IQ, so we should all lick his balls

he hadnt been here for about two days user.

Because of the constant reminders, I'd like to keep it that way.

I pirated bias fx pro and Evey expansion and Holy shit this it's sounds years ahead of all the other programs. Running through 2i2 and Yamaha monitors sounds dreamy.

So I was playing my guitar and then the signal cut out. I thought it was bad cable so I switched cables. Still nothing. I opened her up and looked at the connections to the volume pots or the pickup selector. Those were fine. I didn't know what to do. So then I checked the input jack. Ah ha! I had a wire come loose there somehow. I soldered her back on and all was well. The end

give me back the 20 seconds i wasted on this post

worst post ever

someone buy me a nut job

will pay with whatever you request

I did the same thing and my shitbox computer couldn't deal with it.

buy a nut for samuel

How about you just travel back in time and not read it?

Y-you too

How about you just travel back in time and not post it?

>can afford internet, a computer and electricity
>cant buy a simple cheap thing

How about you go fuck yourself

i cant, my family can

10/10
/gg/ needs this kind of shit, just the modern struggle of the everyday guitarist

>post my struggles with my tube amp or with shanding my guitar
>get shitted on

This post makes me feel good. Thanks man. I'll give this post number a shoutout in my music career somehow.

That's because you're clearly a faggot,while our friend that posted refers to his guitar as "her", which helps you channel his struggle and the pain, also adds a poetic undertone.

i also got shitted on when i refered to my guitar as my girlfriend

Does anybody actually buy anything on Reverb? All I'm seeing is old beat up pieces of shit for the same price as a new one.

That's beacause you treat your guitar as your girlfriend when she's clearly a smoking hot mistress screaming for submission.

yeah you are right im a beta provider

Yeah, you're as faggy as they come.

Anyone have experience with a G&L Asat Classic Tribute. Mine is starting to piss me off. It sounds worse than my bullet with Mariposa pickups (which it fucking shouldn't). It especially sounds shit through my fuzz pedal, a whole lot of noise and a muted chord sound. My bullet doesn't even sound that bad.

Yes, that's where I got my guitar. It was practically a steal (I wonder why). But that was after some assholes from Oregon kept saying they would accept my offer, only to ghost my messages and raise the listing price of the guitar by $100+. Also got a decent effects pedal

someone helpful pls buy ol' comrade samuel a new nut

I'll look into it more tomorrow, brother. I'm at a bbq and I've been drinking so I'm in no position to understand information or make decisions. I'll get you some dosh though my dude.

I bought some pedals on there and I'm looking at an amp that's listed on there

ok user thanks friend
have a good time norman

Why would he need a new nut? He had enough to bang your mom.

I may be a pseudo normie but i gurantee i ain't roman. I'm just a shot talking detroit motherfcuker, but it's all love.

I got a legacy tribute recently and havent had any problems, except the output is way too low. It's my first single coil guitar, I assume this is normal for them, do I need a compressor pedal or something like that?

You cant go wrong with pedals and stuff, some of it is way overpriced but I think the cheapest beat-to-shit 25 year old LP studios costing the same as new ones is insane.

no I would need a phone number for that. the worst he could expect is weird packages showing up by posting his address
post an address to mail it to and the name you want the money order made out to and its done samuel

btw it doesn't even have to be your actual address just an address where you know the person there will pass it onto you. you have nothing to lose here

yeah, plus an all original chart with pics of myself and of my house, just like the one roman has

see
you do not have to use your actual address if you do not want to. all that has to be done is a name on the letter someone would recognize as you and pass it onto you

Yo sam. I wouldn't mind you having my address or my name. I trust you not to share my personal info(not that it would matter anyways), and I honestly think what you're doing is pretty cool. I actually considered hitting you up through youtube just to talk to you before because I'm happy you're doing your thing. You seem like a good dude. When the time comes I'll find a way to contact you discreetly to send you some of my duckets. Also, I've been lurking and you probably won't see a change in your Condor.

People online always rave about using a boost pedal to make your sound louder without distorting your signal too much

>an all original chart with pics of myself and of my house, just like the one roman has
Hasn't this been your goal all along though?

>we've totally definitely had sexual contact with real human women before

>want to practice improvising over some changes/learn a new tune
>consult Real Book Vol. 1, can't find it
>consult Vol. 2, nope.jpg
>keep going back and forth between the two for a few minutes, remember I actually saw the chart/lead sheet on a webpage

And that was a recent struggle.

>2014
>house guitarist for bar band, hosting jazz/free improv jam
>output transformer in tube head blows out near the end of our set
>get new Mercury transformer, amp sounds noticeably tighter and more responsive

Took a few months to save up for the new transformer, though.

>Crazyaga
>supposedly Israeli
>takes the 4th of July off
Seriously, how can anybody be this stupid?

sup crazyaga, thanks man, love you too

ok i''ll think that.

sup crazyaga, thanks man, really appreciated, love you too

ok i''ll think that.

just post an address beside a pic of your les paul so I know its you and I'll send it. if you want to make sure no one can cash the money order except for you then I'll need a real name too but I'll send it blank if you want. just understand that means anyone who opens the letter will be able to cash it

>event band
>we always go buckwild on lady marmalade(our singer hits the highs like a banshee) and superstition
>superstition
>digging through on fills and solos
>break A string
>play rest of song jumping postion to still hit all the notes and nailing it
>trash can ending
>signal drummer and bassist
>they do 16 bar build to the next song
>keep a set of strings under my head
>rip it open and have the new strong on and stretched before the next song
I spent a few years as an oil refinery operator(mostly as gas flare control) where split seconds could mean life or death. I had to throw a bypass on a control loop afrer a destabilization in the cracking unit knowing the control the valve I was standing on could have a packing blowout of high temperature(3 times the boiling point of water) olefin, and I had a higher sense of urgency with that string change.

what is the lowest note you can sing?

B an octave below middle C. So an octave below the 2nd fret of the A string on a guitar

>be me
>bring home a pack of Black Jazz III picks
>open it in the kichen and take one out
>walk to the den and start playing
>*ring ring*
>I answer the phone but it's telemarketing
>I hang up then grab my guitar
>where the fuck is my pick?
>I look on the black case
>I look on the black amp
>I look on the black table
>then I check them again
>damn it I want to play
>oh, the floor
>whew
>I picked it up and played some more

>take out new pick after dropping one
>drop new one within 5 minutes
>rinse and repeat
>come across a hoard of picks under the bed two weeks later

Speaking of picks what brand/thickness do you fellas use? I'm using .88mm Fender picks atm but I don't like the way they feel (they're very slippery)

chem plant ops here, acrylics and polypropylene....i don't envy you dudes. our venting is strictly atmosoheric due to the low hazard

dunlop tortex .73mm
I literally have hundreds of them

>Speaking of picks what brand/thickness do you fellas use

jazz iiis. i've been using the john petrucci ones for a few months now and i really like them

1.5mm Gator grips.

Although I got a pack of 2mm Gators coming in tomorrow i'm going to give a try.

jazz 3 xl but the tortex model. i have some ultex picks coming in the mail soon.