SPIDER-MAN: I saved that old woman And now the police is trying to catch me? What the hell?

>SPIDER-MAN: I saved that old woman And now the police is trying to catch me? What the hell?
>MARY-JANE Yes, peter, it's true.
>MARY-JANE turns to the camera, background fades to black
>Like Peter, million of defenseless african american men and women are victims of police brutality. It's a horrible crime, and only you and me can stop it. Always remember #BlackLivesMatter

Man, what was Marvel thinking

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5cuzj7i1Whs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is leaked information about the movie

gb2 Breitbart

>that scene where Spidey has to prep the bull for MJ
Bravo Marvel

>relatively lower budget
god this triggers my autism so much

Reminder that Obama is only president because he is half white and she is only in this movie because she is half white

I'm sure it had nothing to do with McCain being Bush 2.0 and Hilary being well...Hilary

kek

it would be so great if they dropped a "the more you know" segment in the middle of a capeshit movie

youtube.com/watch?v=5cuzj7i1Whs

Will her and Bella still be friends after this?

you betcha!

or it's because he's just another pawn of the neoliberal financial elite that has ruled the country for decades

hillary being hillary doesn't seem to be a problem now

It's a Tony fucks aunt May episode

The worst part about this is she can't even act. She acts like she watched the first season of Fresh Prince and dresses like she stole Will's wardrobe.

Seriously, if they want to cast a halfie as MJ should have done someone who can act.

It would be if she wasn't running against a bigger moron

>this is now the 3rd spiderman movie series to start

Please just make it stop!

Atleast we won't have to watch Uncle Ben die AGAIN

Fuck me, they'll never have the Lizard in the movies again, I don't give a fuck.

If they do Venom it's probably gonna be that gay bio-suit too, not the space alien.

>manuel into flash

I'm more pissed off at this than the MJ casting

No one really cares if Shocker is black because no one cares about Shocker. Also a black bad guy, thats good for you cunts.

No one cares if fucking Ned Leeds is a gook because no one cares about Ned Leeds, he will just Peter friend and comic relief.

Flash as a poo in the loo may be okay because they are trying something new. Peter's at a smart kids science school so his bully would not be a dumb meat head jock and bullys like that just dont exist anymore. Also once again, a non white person being portrayed negatively.

A black Liz Allen is fine with me. No one cared about Liz Allen until the spectacular spiderman show where she was made the love interest and also black so who gives a shit.

Fuck that ugly black bitch as Mary Jane. That shit is dumb.

Patchouli oil

Because Flash Thompson is such an essential part of Spiderman right?

Yes?

What kind of fucking name is "Zendaya"?
Sounds like some place in a final fantasy game, fuck off

I really hate when women wear ugly dress shoes with no socks

I don't give a fuck about Spider-man.