Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pv6d3FSL9cw
youtube.com/watch?v=CKa2HGuCNdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>hide thread

IT'S LIT, SENPAI

>no threads about this movie

why

Is it good lads, I need to get my fix on horror movies in theatre, since Neon Demon isn't playing anywhere near me.

Not as good as the Evil Dead remake (same director), but far better than the similarly-plotted "Panic Room."

(not a spoiler: This movie does not have a panic room).

Nice, the only synopsis I saw said three people break into a blind mans house and something goes wrong. I won't watch the trailer so it's a surprise, would you say it's worth seeing in the theatre?

Yes, yes I would.

Thanks

I cant believe theres only one thread

i saw it in the teathers and i glad i did. i was sold from the first trailer. i avoid the trailers as berst i could, but still got a few ads on youtube. im glad i went in blind. have fun.

bring a girl with you if you can

youtube.com/watch?v=pv6d3FSL9cw

i guess i do agree with this guy, but not the last 20 minutes, more like just the last scene should be removed. ya knw the one at the airport where she sees the news report and we are lead to believe that he somehow cleaned the house of all his impregnation dungeon stuff. someone said it felt like a deleted scene you find on a blu ray and that it shouldnt have been in the movie. i agree with that too people complain about the last 20 minutes have their reasons, but i felt like it worked and i liked it.

I want to root for the old guy but based on the trailer it looks like they paint him to be super evil sex-dungeon McRapist instead of just a crazy old coot.

so she gets away, the other kid gets his shit kicked in AFTER falling out of a window, gets his shit kicked in, she gets caught, he actually lives and they escape and THEN he dies but she gets out but gets stuck but THEN traps the dog but THEN gets caught again but THEN gets out is good? I mean it was dumb enough to still be kinda entertaining but cmon

>glad i went in blind

I don't see what you did there.

That would've arguably been the better movie.

Either you get wrapped up in the tension or you don't, different strokes for different folks.

The movie specifically showed he hid the body where it wouldn't be found, but besides that, cops had no reason to go in the basement. The rest of the crime scene could be reasonably explained.

>The best American horror film in 20 years

So which of these movies is this critic implying is better?

The implication is clearly Scream, but as a dark horse candidate I'd really rather believe he meant Jack Frost.

i know he hid the womans body, but a impromptu roommade out of mattresses with a rope system that rings a bell on the first floor should have raised some questions. i would assume the cops would check the whole house, but hey, im not a cop and ive never seen a live crime scene.

i do have to admit when rocky fell down the vent i thought she broke he neck and died. i at least hoped for her to have gotten crippled, but that didnt even happen. maybe i missed a second of the movie, but i swear the guy teleported through a wall when he locked the dog in the tool/washing machine room

there is no tension scrub, it's completely predictable. they all should've just died or ended with her having the guys kid, not perfect but better than the shitshow that we got that forces her to be the victor

The end was at the very least confusing; panic mode on the alarm should summon the security company, not the cops, right? Even so, the basement was impassable, due to the shelves being down, and the old guy could tell any story he wanted. He was clearly not dumb, remember how he faked being a busted down old man in the moments before he grabbed the skeezy boyfriend?

Also, no that one dude didn't teleport, movie went to great pains to show the layout of the house the first time the kids enter.

>victor
>hunted the rest of your life, or are you?

There are two kinds of horror fans: Those who found the original Blair Witch scary, and those who didn't.

if you're in the 2nd category, nothing will ever please you.

>Scream
>Horror

There is literally 0 horror in Sceam.

Then you haven't even watched it, cuz that opening scene tho.....

no, you are just retarded. It doesn't matter to me if she's hunted the rest of her life, because the movie goes full retard as well as her character.

also, I liked the original blair witch, so what does your dumbass statement even mean? blair witch also has nothing on films like Shining, Exorcist, or other films of that caliber. please stop embarrassing yourself

i dont know how security systems work. i also dont get why the kids dad who works for the security company has the keys to his clients houses in his home office. nevermid why a kid like that would want to startt robbing houses

dont worry, my friends also called me retarded for not understanding how he locked the dog in. i took note of the long continuous shot when they walked in, but was still confused. if the dog saw him open the door and hide behind it, why did the dog run into the room? i also think they could have at least tried to kill the dog. the crowbar was used to trap the guy in the basement, but still, i would have kept it as a weapon. how many whacks would it have take to incapacitate a dog? this is all coming for a 20 year old surban kid who has never been in a fight

did you mean haunted? i dont think he would come after her

yea that editing where they trap the dog in the room was weird that clearly was a flub in spatial understanding during production

jane levy as a scream queen? yes please! her face is great at expressing horror. ive never seen suborgatory, but i still laugh that someone who was impregnated by trees and then almost impregnated by an old man was once on a family friendly sitcom.

i was looking for a picture of her face in evil dead when not-ash checks on her for the first time after the tree impregnation but couldnt find a good one.

found a decent one.

I liked it, it was fun. Not as good as it follows, but just as tense.

>i liked blair witch, a psychological movie where the entire enjoyment was based on tension and not gore
>i disliked don't breathe, a psychological movie where the entire enjoyment was based on tension and not gore.

You seem upset.

this face might be the reason i went to see it. also the ultra cheesy line of "now youre gonna see what see." it wasnt in the movie, and i didnt expect it to be.

i also plan to use this as a reaction image from now on. her face is great

>mfw i've just been raped by a tree

I can't believe the madmen actually made a movie about Stick from DareDevil.

was that line not in the movie? i remember him saying it right before that screenshot, when he cut the power. Or maybe i'm thinking of the trailer, now i'm not so sure.

i liked both movies on the whole, so you are just putting words in my mouth. so unless this is some kind of expert trolling, which I doubt it cuz you sound like a retard, then plz kys

If they broke into Stick's house the movie would've been five minutes long.

>there is no tension scrub, it's completely predictable
>i liked the movie

You're up past your bedtime, kiddo.

the way she was shaking and everything made that scene great. evil dead 2013 was so good for a reboot and she really seemed like she was going for an oscar. the only gore fest movies ive seen were the first 2 saws, and evil dead grossed me the fuck out. the nerd getting the axe in his hand and the girl having her arm half dangle off in the kitchen

not in the movie, but hey, i dont understand how the guy locked the dog in the room, so maybe i missed him saying it

before any of you accuse me of being scum, no, i dont talk and text durning movies.

i know i said to go in blind, and i still recommend doing so, but i just found out theres a 360 trailer for the movie and i think thats pretty cool

youtube.com/watch?v=CKa2HGuCNdE

kys nigger, that's all you deserve to hear. please gladly keep responding if you'd like me to repeat that you should kill yourself, nigger

this guy seems upset

>you will never take a qt on a spree of misdemeanors

>tfw

This was legit kino, scary af and the Blind Man was every anons wet dream, admit it.

It was good but would have been better if everybody died since everybody honestly deserved it, still felt really bad for The Blind Guy. I would have been on his side if it weren't for the whole kidnapping and forced insemination stuff. Also, the ending was retarded. Any cop with half a brain would be able to deduce what had actually happened.