Is Mr. Robut just cleverly disguised "capeshit?"

Is Mr. Robut just cleverly disguised "capeshit?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pLmQge0B2RA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I had this same thought. All the characters are basically heroes whose 'superpower' is 1337 hacking skillz.

Also has a main character with identity issues, dead parents, a 'hidden' identity, and who manchildren can relate to.

He might be Zod's son.

Could Smelliot hack Nemo?

No. It's Fight Club, but retarded. Snafu is a good actor but I just can't handle his autistic piece of shit character.

Good husbando material but that's about it.

surely you mean good waffle material?

No. Can't get it up for any of them.

nope. even worse. it is hackercore.

actual hackers are biilding shit and coding. tv hackers watch mr hackerman. the show is pretty much disssemble a clock look what I made teir.

so you're bi-waffle curious?

no its just semail taking his favorite edgy movies and mish mashing it into a shitty show. American Psycho Fight Club etc

no it's angstcore. edgy teens watch it to feel smart.

There's nothing "clever" about Mr Robot.

It's just straight up shit.

I don't really understand why it gets so much flack for taking inspiration from fight club, the episode with the whole "I am Mr. Robot" reveal directly referenced Fight Club by including Where Is My Mind, and Esmail straight up said that Fight Club was a huge inspiration, so it's not like they're being ingenuous about it.

And now it looks like we're gonna start to see what happens when the protagonist makes peace and works with his mental constructs, so I'm really interested in seeing where the plot goes from here

youtu.be/pLmQge0B2RA

Nothing curious about it. Just bi, but those women are butterfaces to me.

Most of the dudes on the other hand...

why does this man look so creepy

disengenuous*

Angela? Darlene? Dom? Joanna? All butterfaces?

Sorry, user. Not even a wiggle.

this is the most disturbing thing I've ever read on Sup Forums

You're a huge faggot

Stop hating on Angela she is a QT.

Okay, user. To each his own.

Why did Sup Forums ruin a already troubled guy like eggman's life? He's currently getting mental health treatment.

He has mental illness and former druggie/insomniac. Hard to be attractive with all that going for you.

LITERALLY WORST GIRL

Sup Forums ruins everyone's life. Name one person whose life actually benefited because of this shit-hole

Don't be so cruel user.

I feel better having this place around, I cant stand forums with "regulars" and other sites wouldn't have someone as cancerous as me.

>I feel better having this place around.
Idk I feel I'm wasting my life here desu

>Don't be so cruel user.
she's the worst character. She's better in spurts like season 1 but the actress isn't good enough to carry the story line to save her life

Be honest dude, you'd be wasting your life elsewhere. Life has to be wasted somewhere why not here?

>when she had her hair down at the bar

goddess

I know but I like to pretend I would out be making a difference or social instead of shitposting or waifuposting

I'm gonna ask you to stop posting.

not him but before Sup Forums I wasted a lot of time anyways, so me being on Sup Forums now makes no difference. Most everyone needs to 'waste' time just to stay functioning though, you'd burn out if you were productive 24/7. To be honest the average 4channer could probably be more productive overall, but time here isn't inherently bad.

fuck her and her frog eyes

>Angela is at her lowest point
>everyone either thinks she's a whore selling out to Ecorp, or a naive idiot getting played by Price
>also got used by fsociety to fuck with FBI and now Dom is coming for that booty
>utterly alone and depressed, sings a low-key version of everybody wants to rule the world

my dick can only get so erect

so is angela going to be this season's shayla?

Frog eyes are best eyes.

No because she will live.

uh oh

that leaves darlene the murderin queen

She's the shows Walter White.
Gonna go full evil then probably redemption arc

I actually think they're slowly setting Darlene up to be a villain screen cap this post.

i refuse to

Dew it.

At any point in time was "Mr. Roboto" played in the series?

>what kind of cast you want?
>i like frogs
>say no more

What is Angela's game even?

>come celebrate my bday with me
>no.

Elliot best frog.

Why did he film himself sleeping?

she wanted to distance herself from everything due to fbi paranoia, but ultimately she just misplayed her hand because she doesn't actually know what she wants

This, there has been a few clues. Also thinking about how the show can end, that FBI chick will probably arrest some cunts with some 'help' from darlene

I bet they will at some point, they're saving it for something

Absolutely

He kind of looks like a real life caricature portrait. It's like everything a normal face has but exaggerated to extreme degree.

>imagining him making that face as you begin thrusting

I wish you guys would stop abusing the term capeshit just to cram whatever else you don't like in with it.

>I bet they will at some point, they're saving it for something

Mr. Robot making a grand entrance with this song blaring and confetti and balloons?

His face is his best feature

Really?

>That fish mouth
>That ayy lmao body

Nice ass though, but that's about it. Sorry, user. Not into it.

Posting more Rami

Anyone think that Papillon remake he's starring in will be any good?

>That fish mouth
Her lips are like Angelina Jolie's
She's the hottest, at least to me.

His individual performance will probably be good, but I'm not sure about the movie overall.

Not to me, user. Just not into it. Like I said before, to each his own.

>cleverly disguised "capeshit?"
it's just regular shit

Yeah that's what I'm thinking as well, he'll nail the Dustin Hoffman part

Yup.

All the actors on this show are unique looking in a good way

best scene in the last episode was the everybody wants to rule the world

Anyone else and this would be ugly as fuck. He's just so autistically cute I don't understand it.

He does basically have superpowers

yup

He's a cute dork.

Internally:
>Monologue about the number of tendons and bones in the body. Questioning why he is dancing or explaining the effect of what drug he is using dramatically. Somehow connects all this random info to a hack he has to do.

Wow he passes really well as an Egyptian. They should get him to play Egyptian characters.

His parents are both Egyptian.

>anything bout this turd
>clever
heh

THATS THE JOKE

I thought so, but I went with being dumb because I wasn't sure.

Hello friend : )
Still wanna make them buggy eyes roll back?

What do you think?

cant b unseen

I work in infosec at a big financial firm and all my coworkers, including myself, watch the show. Many of my coworkers are penetration testers.

I'm not a big fan of the writing but I still find the show enjoyable. The tech is mostly realistic.