Is Derek Carr the best person in the NFL in addition to being the best quarterback?

Is Derek Carr the best person in the NFL in addition to being the best quarterback?

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/01/17/derek-carr-helps-find-missing-child/

yes

Bad things happen to good people.

>it's broke! x100
how do you not at least accidentally say it correctly once

I'm pretty sure when your leg is broken
you don't care if you say it correctly

not even the best person in his own team.

Who's better?

The Raiders couldn't get passed the wildcard without him.

I dunno man. Khalil Mack disappeared during that Texans game.
Amari Cooper looked bad
who's better than Carr

TYBC. He is part of the next generation of GOAT QBs

Rodgers vs NFCN first 3 seasons
>4-2 Bears
>4-3 Vikings (First 4 seasons, played 1 game in 2007)
>5-1 Lions

Brady vs AFCE first 3 seasons
>4-2 Dolphins
>5-1 Bills
>4-2 Jets

Manning vs AFCS first 3 seasons
>4-2 Titans
>6-0 Texans
>5-2 Jaguars (first 4 seasons,first start again jags was in 2000)

Big Ben vs AFCN first 3 seasons
>3-3 Ravens (First 4 seasons played only 1 game in 05 and 07.)
>7-0 Browns (first 4 seasons)
>4-2 Bengals

Brees vs AFCW first 3 seasons
>3-3 Chiefs (over first 5 seasons)
>2-4 Broncos (first 4)
>4-2 Oakland

Montana vs NFCW first 3 seasons
>2-4 Falcons
>2-4 Rams
>4-2 Saints

No Elite QB has ever started 1-5 against a divisional rival because no QB who starts 1-5 against their divisional rival is Elite and thats a fact.

Carr will never be Elite.

>Carr will never be Elite.
Then why do they call him Derek Elite Carr?

2-4 against 2 teams is that much better than 1-5 againts the chiefs? Im going to ignore your autistic stats and agree with everybody else that knows Derek Carr is special.

Nigga who even

>saves franchise
>breaks leg
>saves children

Absolutely Based

>Montana vs NFCW first 3 seasons
>Atlanta Falcons
>NFCW
>Atlanta

Seriously I know divisions are sometimes dumb now in terms of geography(Colts in the AFC South) but how the fuck was Atlanta in the fucking NFC West??

>christian
>glass bones
>rah-rah! college QB attitude
>brother of the biggest draft bust in history

the saints and falcons were both in the nfc west since the 1970s and the panthers entered in 1995

very strange

i went on wikipedia and apparently the pre-merger NFL wanted all their divisions to start with a C so this was named the "coastal" division with the LA rams, 49ers, baltimore colts and falcons.

then after the merger the colts left and saints came in,and the panthers came in in 95

TYBC

Negro both manning and Brady have taken advantage from playing in baby cake divisions. Carr had the misfortune of starting when all the teams were stacked as all fuck. Even the chargers are better than most teams in those shit divisions,especially mannings old division. 2 games against the tits, jags and Texans holy fuck.

What i like about carr is that hes genuine and isnt over the top.

Unlike wilson, who seems like a fabrication and tries to hard with his fake persona.

Unlike tebow who is over the top faggy.

And unlike the warriors, seahawks, 49ers. I think the raiders can stay likable even if they become an epite team.

Nah he's pretty durable shit was just misfortune. Can't really blame him on being Christian since his new born baby almost chocked on his umbilical cord and he found strength through god. I know that shit sound dumb but believe me man when you have nowhere else to turn church has this mystique that I can't explain. I'd rather have his rah rah attitude than some pouty fag like cutler. Also his bro ain't got shit on him, even though he basically made Derek.

you're a dumb nigger

Bitch go back to watching divegrass or something