Lived together happily for 9 years without getting married

>lived together happily for 9 years without getting married.
>created a family without getting married
>married in 2014
>he instantly becomes powerless in the relationship (at her mercy), which triggers her hypergamous instincts
>now a vulnerable male, he has become beneath her in social status (weak)
>quickly she' becomes dissatisfied with the relationship (can't be sexually attracted to powerless male)
>she cuts him off sexually, depriving him of affection
>marriage only lasts 2 years
>she files for divorce
>immediately sends child services to investigate Brad for abuse, not because he was abusive, but because the accusation of abuse will help her divorce

A man has only one defense against this form of attack. NEVER MARRY. Ever

Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else.

In female parlance, the word commitment has come to mean "up until I'm no longer 100% satisfied with my partner", at which point a woman can generally end a marriage to her husband's detriment with very little negative consequence to herself and usually with some form of financial gain and increased agency.

It isn't that we are afraid of commitment, it's that the institution of marriage has become commitment incompatible.

It isn't a movement. It is a lifestyle. It is a total rejection of marriage. It is a commitment to remaining a single man. To never put yourself in a situation where a woman can use the state against you.

Most of you are MGTOW and don't even realize it. It is the way of the future. 70% of all men under the age of 35 are not married.
>cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

Why is this significant? It is significant because that means the vast majority of the men in our generation are MGTOW and they don't even realize it. They became MGTOW naturally, without having to be encouraged to do so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iSl7xmsJCqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
youtube.com/watch?v=WYHvh6Ncp6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MGTOW for LIFE.

MGTOW bros, REPORT IN!!!!!

reporting. Brad has actually been doing well with himself, getting little cameos here and there to pass the time. I think he'll be alright.

If you never enter into a relationship, you effectively become immune to cuckolding.
It literally becomes impossible for you to be cucked.

This again? You incels will make excuses for everything as long as you don't have to do any self-reflection. Stop being a beta cuck. I know you won't... You've heard it all your life and still live in denial, but that's the only thing that will make your sad life any better.

God that woman is disgusting

The problem isn't MGTOW. The problem is that the opponents of MGTOW (stormfront, jezebel) have shilled so fucking hard against MGTOW that you have internalized their strawman misrepresentation of it. You believe that MGTOW = abstaining from sex. That isn't what it means. Here, I'm going to repeat that last part in all caps for emphasis.

MGTOW =/= ABSTAINING FROM SEX

Pic related is an accurate depiction of a typical MGTOW
>youtube.com/watch?v=iSl7xmsJCqQ

Do you believe that bachelors abstain from sex? Of course not. The only difference between MGTOW and bachelorhood is that society expects a bachelor to eventually "settle down" and start a family after he has finished sowing his oats. MGTOW are just bachelors who have the audacity to say, "my bachelorhood isn't a phase".

MGTOW isn't anything more than this.
>you may now proceed to strawman what we are because you're intellectually incapable of formulating a logical argument against our actual position.

we are IMMUNE to cucking. we can never be cucked. we are post-cucks.

Well I never saw it this way. Thanks for the insight. Marriage is not wrong, the problem is the state corrupting marriage to be used as a weapon against Man.

This is dumb as fuck, tbh.
>He was married to Jennifer Aniston and dumped his wife to hook up with a fucking psycho.
>He refused to get married because 'muh faggots can't marry'
>She hacked off both tits and became emaciated because, as we knew in beginning, she is a fucking trainwreck
>They adopt tons of kids because that's not stressful, and their daughter Shilo thinks she's a boy, so great parenting there
>He's a fucking actor voted handsomest man in the world - you are not him
>He is worth around 100 million dollars, again, not you
MGTOW is pathetic. It's a bunch of retards who don't want to be men at all but who want to be Seth Rogen man children forever. You are a symptom of the effeminization of men, of their infantilization. You sicken real men. Real men built Western Civilization, they didn't avoid the work like pussies.

If you never get laid, your pee pee will stay daisy fresh and never get an STD

GET CUCKED!!!!!!!!

>immediately sends child services to investigate Brad for abuse, not because he was abusive, but because the accusation of abuse will help her divorce

Fuck. That actually did happen, didn't it.
Jesus.

Nice copy/paste. You even used the same picture. It's like you want to be the most beta, autistic, cancer inducing poster on this site.

You're immune to being cucked because no female is ever going to find you desirable to begin with. Permavirgin pride isn't something you want.

>He's a fucking actor voted handsomest man in the world - you are not him
>He is worth around 100 million dollars, again, not you

>filename

Smells a whole like samefag in here

>implying I have to come up with an original argument for each of the 30 women who call me an incel or a virgin in each thread.

The argument still stands

In my shitty PC country (New Zealand), you only need to live with a woman for 2 years and its a de facto relationship. You can let a woman in you house 2 years then she takes half.
USA will go this way soon if marriage rate drops

Yeah but if you're not an A Lister. . .

get cucked. i rape hookers. you are a beta male.

Imagine yourself on a cruise and the ship you are on is sinking. As lifeboats are put into the water, it is discovered that half of them are not sea worthy due to lax maintenance. One out of every two sink as they are put into the water and its occupants swim back to the sinking cruise ship, desperately climbing back on board as everyone still on the cruise ship is panicking. You find yourself sitting on one of the lifeboats that actually works. However, a man wearing the uniform of a crew member points at you and yells at you. He is demanding that you get up out of your seat.

He says, "There aren't enough seats for everyone. Women and children first!"

You look over his shoulder and see a woman waiting for you to get up. You tell him to go fuck himself, and refuse to give up your seat. You assert that your life is just as valuable as hers and since you got to the seat first, the seat is rightfully yours. The man waves some of his fellow crew mates over to you and they forcefully remove you from the lifeboat. As soon as your seat becomes available, the women sits in it without hesitation.

The notion that she has priority to that seat has been ingrained into her since childhood. She feels entitled to that seat and whether or not your life is more valuable never even crosses her mind. The fact that you are a professor at an Ivy League university and one of the most renowned physicists currently living and she is just a house wife is irrelevant. She is a woman.

Where feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy, traditionalism is focused on female superiority.
Traditionalism is the other feminism. It's the gynocentric, white knight voice on the conservative side of politics and it’s the reason the ship's crew pulled you from the lifeboat. Traditionalism is the assertion that your life is less valuable than a woman and that it is your duty to consider yourself disposable. It is the pedestalization of women.

>youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0

Touched this beta faggot's nerve
because actors in Hollywood have traditionally had stable marriages
>gosh, if celebrities can't have stable marriages, how can anyone?!?

Do they get alimony too?

She left him, dipshit

should have learnt from Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn

"If you never try you'll never fail" is a great and very healthy attitude to have towards relationships.
Rather than risk being lonely after the fact you'll confine yourself to bitter loneliness from the start.
AKA:The Self-Cuck.

Marriage is wrong. Women are bitches and only want sex and or money. In my case she wanted both. Get rich and fuck clean 18 year olds until you die, like a champ.

My ex wanted to get married until i asked her if we could do a prenup. She was upset by this and didn't bring it up again until she discovered prenups don't cover inheritance gained while in the marriage. Women are fucking scum.

Women are not weaker than men. Physical strength is only one attribute of many attributes. Emotional intelligence is another attribute and being able to use it to manipulate others effectively is a form of strength.

The fact that men have evolved into a state where they have larger muscles than women is actually evidence of women being able to dominate men. They dominate men by manipulating men into turning over the fruits of their labor to women and they accomplish this feat rather easily. Women have no need for muscles when they can just get a man to perform menial tasks for them. Your larger muscles are evidence of your forefathers having been emotionally dominated by a woman who manipulated him into volunteering to be her drone.

Allow me to put this concept into terms to which you can relate.

When you play a summoner in an RPG and you use your summoned creature to kill the enemies you encounter in the game environment while you hang back at a relatively safe distance, do you give credit for those kills to the creature you summoned? Of course not. You consider every creature your summoned creature killed for you your kill and you don't even question that you deserve the experience points. The summoned creature who actually did the killing for you is just a drone.

Getting a man to do something for her is as easy for a woman as it is for you to press the #3 key on your keyboard to summon a creature in an RPG. That isn't weakness. It is a very strong capability.

Traditional women are a very real danger to men. They go through life surrounded by drones and all they have to do to activate them for protection is damsel.

I'm not lonely. I have a shitload of friends.

When she was married to Billy Bob Thornton, after being married previously to Jonny Lee Miller but before she married Pitt, she wore a vial of his blood...literally. There was a lesbian romance with another co-star in there. She was a cutter as an adolescent. By 20, she'd done heroin and every other drug. Oh, and her marriage to Miller: "She attended her wedding in black rubber pants and a white T-shirt, upon which she had written the groom's name in her blood." She got a Billy Bob tattoo. Shall I go on? She is a total psychopath, and to say, well, if a marriage to her goes south, no marriage will work... that's retarded.
Pic related, it's her and her brother

There is no prenup that is valid on all 50 states. All a wife has to do to invalidate a prenump is move to a state that doesn't recognize it and file for divorce there.

Totally not getting the point

I almost like your rationalization, but women are less intelligent as well as less physically strong. My woman would have never got the best of me if she wasn't mental and on medication that allowed her to fuck with my feelings guilt free. I hope she gets a brain tumor.

Wow didn't know that. I never really considered it anyways. She was always way less intelligent than me and not seeing eye to eye on critical thinking.

This is the short version of what I'm talking about:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYHvh6Ncp6M

A traditional woman rules her household by feigning weakness, wrapping her gullible, easily manipulated provision drone around her finger like a puppet on a string.

Vapid actor twat retard marries psycho bitch, she behaves psycho. Who could have foreseen it?

Still missing the point

wonder if he'll end up like this guy

>tell gf I won't ever marry her or anyone else
>she mad
>you don't love me boohoo etc
>won't leave me no matter what

I wanna be single again but I hate drama. Gonna need to make myself disgusting so she'll happily take her shit and go.

Stay cuck free my friends.

>i'll wear him down eventually

Right. Pitt got fucked by a psycho. The main downside for him is the kids. Maybe just best that he just "keeps in touch" and lets them decide to contact him when they get older.

This thread. Right. Bitches.

or... how about being the alpha in the marriage???

Women don't recognize their responsibilities in marriage, only yours.
Marriage means blow jobs end. It means they have force of law behind them. It means they can control you when before they could not.

Trust me, the woman you are marrying is not the woman you will be married to.

Whats wrong with that? Cant i love somebody without wanting the legal burden that seems to destroy relationships?

And. once you have kids, forget about it. You're toast.

It really makes me sad to think how much women don't respect their vows in any way.

That was part of why i didnt want to get married. I love getting blowjobs.

You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

Nah, women are very persistent. She'll wear you down and get you right where she wants you eventually... if you don't put a firm foot down early on.

I think a lot of men only marry because they're insecure and think itll stop the woman from every cheating/leaving them...thoughts?

Beta males, yes. For more assertive males, they're usually doing it to follow societal expectations and tradition.

It isn't possible for a man to be alpha in a marriage. The whole point of this thread is to point out that even the most alpha of men will be converted into a beta in a marriage because of divorce law.

in a sense you have failed altogether.

If that comforts you at night, sure.

They get minimum half of everything, but no future earnings, bit you are audited in case you have secret accounts etc

I got married solely because I wanted to be considered for a promotion. It worked.

I was promoted to management 2 weeks after I got married.

>he thinks he wears the pants

Show me a man who thinks he's the one in a marriage wearing the pants and I'll show you a woman letting her husband pretend he's in charge.

your friends fuck you?

Some of them, yes.

>never had sex
>constant fear of a woman controlling your life
>claim you'll never get married and it's YOUR DECISION
>still a virgin, but also a sanctimonious prick
MGTOW

>strawman

I don't think you know what samefagging really is or how it actually works.

So you've had sex and aren't afraid of women?

You are the epitome of putting the pussy on a pedestal. How are you this afraid of women?

Of course.

It isn't possible for a incel to be MGTOW. The entire premise of MGTOW is the act of choosing your own lane. If you can't have sex because it isn't an option in your life, then your lane is being chosen for you. That isn't MGTOW.

So you're a beta cuck that's become bitter?

MGTOW do not hate women. We do not fear woman.

Do you know of any biologists who hate spiders? Having respect for a poisonous spider doesn't equate being afraid of it. Knowing exactly what a woman is doesn't equate hatred. See

Here's (You)'re reply

So you're an expert on women?

Did you get divorced and decide that you're done, or are you a self proclaimed "player" that won't settle?

Got a citation on that? A lot of misinformation about common-law marriage gets bandied about.

Traditionalism is civilization. You can have a nation where the sexes refuse to affiliate or to come up with institutions of behavior regarding one another, just as reliably as you can't have a nation in which those institutions have been poisoned.
Traditionalism is the perfect intercourse between give and take, the perfect solution to the problem. To simplify it as superiority over one sex or the other is callow at best. You look at this beautiful notion, in which one sex is dominated in all things, and yet in a display of startling humanity honoured with appreciation and value, and you decide the very thing that took us out of the jungle and into the future is bunk? Or that it exists to please women?
Come now, you can't have put much thought into this.

Traditionalism is built upon the foundation of male disposability.

you are retarded

You compared yourself to a biologist studying spiders. Would that not equate to you being an expert on women?

>Knowing exactly what a woman is
Is that not you saying you're an expert on women?

Someone else called you retarded. I just ignored you.

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

Ok, well they're retarded and you're a pussy for ignoring a valid question.

not the biology spider dude, I was just pointing how what you are claiming isnt said in that other faggot post
and you are retarded for doing so
he didnt claim to be an expert in women
you assumed it because he said he doesnt fear women
that binary reasoning is retarded, its a common thing in childish tantrums, how old are you ?

do I need to point that not being afraid of something doesnt immediately means you are an expert at that ?
can you see how dumb that line of reasoning is ?

Using the Socratic method is incredibly patronizing.

Did you miss this?

What about just having a ceremonial wedding instead of a legal one

I miss the point where you had a real argument instead of trying to discuss semantics while ignoring the obvious point made

Not understanding that MGTOW is a meme

>2017

fuck me you didnt fucking season your food. its fucking RAW and your water is DRY and BLAND

"Never ever get married, no matter how nice she is to you"

Brendan Fraser

$900,000 a year

lol, this thread is fucking hilarious

The only people who go around talking about getting cucked are beta ass bitches that can't get or keep a girl cause they are useless flesh sacks.

If you wanna get with a girl and get married go for it. If you don't want to then don't.

The point was that biologists that are experts in spiders don't fear them, and that he knows exactly what women are, therefore doesn't fear them (implying heavily that he's an expert on women). He's not and he's being intellectually dishonest, which is what MGTOW brainwashed, soapbox faggots do.

>a man is only valuable if women vouch for him
>they bestow the title of human being only to the worthy

the hilarious part is you thought you were being smart and making a good point when you typed this amount of shit

>Aliases: TheChamCham
My sides! I almost forgot Brendan used to shitpost on his own IMDb board for years. Fuck, I wish they still had forums so I could go laugh at his posts again.

Still, I feel for the guy. Fucking alimony ruined his life.

In modern Western marriages, the state is the alpha.

you truly are retarded

>fucked up haircut

lol. The funny thing about that whole meme is that it was initiated by his wife's divorce attorney. He tried to get his alimony reduced because he hasn't been able to find work for years and she was draining him dry and her divorce attorney hired a publicist to shame him for it.